Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 18 Captain poll

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,904 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Ricky obviously has some illness. I wouldn't expect him to go far past 60 minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

eagle eye wrote: »
    Ricky obviously has some illness. I wouldn't expect him to go far past 60 minutes.

Ferguson mentioned an illness in the camp yday
    I chose to forget that until now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,904 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

km79 wrote:
    Ferguson mentioned an illness in the camp yday I chose to forget that until now
    He was bent over at half time looking like he was going to get sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Figured it was a good a week as any for a punt so brought in Fraser and stuck it on him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,508 ✭✭✭✭CSF

PARlance wrote: »
    There's very little difference between the two in terms of ppg... considering Rashford's "good" form and Martial's quiet season to date. Martial approx 5.6ppg and Rashford 6.2ppg. Martial has missed a big chunk of the season.

That’s correct. But Rashford is popular primarily because of the 7 goals and 3 assists in the last 9 games. United assets are rarely bankers these days.

Injuries or no, you’d be really pushing the boat out captaining a guy who has 2 goals and 2 assists since GW2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,508 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Figured it was a good a week as any for a punt so brought in Fraser and stuck it on him

I would give opinions on this but Bournemouth and Burnley games have had a tendency to see one team hammered, so I don’t want to get bitten in the a*s

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Went with Ings .. paid off nicely

Advertisement