Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing company refuse to give me a receipt

Options
  • 17-12-2019 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I work for a events agency, I was asked to print 160 a4 sheets for an event. I was told to get the receipt so I could be reimbursed.
    Everything was good I asked for the receipt, I got a hand written receipt i didn't think anything of it.
    Accounts emailed me asking for a printed receipt that includes VAT and the quantity.
    I emailed the print company and they said they could not give me a printed receipt as I "paid cash price". I asked for the receipt twice regardless of paying cash price.(it must have gone under the table)
    I can't get reimbursed without the printed receipt, where do I stand?
    I'm a college student I'd really like my 50e back but I don't know where to go from here, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

P. S my housemates told me to tell them I'd tell revenue but I don't know if that will get me very far....

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement