Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

eir 12 mths sim only deal.

• 17-12-2019 9:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭

hi received a text from eir offering me 12 mths free sim only as a existing broadband customer.19.99 after on 30 day contract, unlimited everything.

my question is can I cancel it after the 12 mths?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 matt3326

Usually they re-contract your broadband and bundle everything together when doing this and then charge you more on Broadband when you try to quit your mobile.

They also are known for staggering the contracts so that when your 12 months landline/broadband is out of contract your mobile still has 6 months to run so you're effectively locked in unless you're willing to pay more for mobile for the final 6 months after moving your broadband away.

Just be really clear that they're not being sneaky with you.

Advertisement