Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from gaa forum

Options
  • 17-12-2019 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,626 ✭✭✭✭

I have pointed out awkward truths about dublin and Jim Gavin and have been banned from the gaa thread

I am not anti dublin or anti Gavin

I want dublin split into 4 due to the population advantage they have.

I AM anti the idea that “Jim Gavin is a genius”.

To me the real hero’s of the gaa are ppl working with average or below average talent and resources who achieve good success.

I would like to be reinstated to the gaa forum

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hi, per the procedure, have you discussed this with the mod before posting here?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,626 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Steve wrote: »
    Hi, per the procedure, have you discussed this with the mod before posting here?

Yes I have

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Thanks,

Can you forward or post in this thread the pm exchange and I'll take a look.

Hi, as you haven't replied, and I have reviewed the pm exchange sent to me by the mod, I find the following:

There was a mod warning posted on-thread aimed directly at you.
    MOD wrote:
    Mod Warning

Your repetitive posts critiquing Jim Gavin's reign as Dublin manager largely on the basis of advantages Dublin GAA may possess is getting tiresome at this stage.

You have made your opinion re Jim Gavin's reign abundantly clear.

Any further discussion of the vexed question of Dublin GAA advantages should be directed to the following thread as opposed to spoiling other posters enjoyment of other threads.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058005558

You ignored that warning and got sanctioned.

Please let me know what your defense is. Right now I don't see any reason to overturn the mod decision.

Advertisement