Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

godzilla 2014 ps4

Options
  • 17-12-2019 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone got this game and willing to sell at a good price.

I know it is hard to find the game

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

It's easier to find it on PSN i think, I think I've only seen a physical copy once in CEX once

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

It's easier to find it on PSN i think, I think I've only seen a physical copy once in CEX once

I actually took a look on PSN yesterday and couldn't find it.....and now because I can't have it, I want one :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

From what I have seen its as rare as hens teeth now and costs a good few quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

Kimbot wrote: »
    From what I have seen its as rare as hens teeth now and costs a good few quid.

What is have read the company that made the game lost the rights and was taken of the shelves

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

I bought this for €5 in a psn sale ages ago. People thought I was mad but loved. So bad it was good. Laughed me backside off playing it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement