Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sport Direct Issue

Options
  • 17-12-2019 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

I recently purchased items on Sports direct online irish website ( Apparently)

But when i ordered them one of the items was too small so when i went to return i had to pay to send to Uk, €7, No irish stores would take it back,

Should this not be Displaid on their website about returning Charges you incur?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Its stated on their website that only store purchases can be returned to stores.

As it is change of mind they are under no obligation to offer free postage or incur the costs themselves.

If the clothing was faulty then they would reimburse the postage fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,517 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

torrevieja wrote: »
    I recently purchased items on Sports direct online irish website ( Apparently)

But when i ordered them one of the items was too small so when i went to return i had to pay to send to Uk, €7, No irish stores would take it back,

Should this not be Displaid on their website about returning Charges you incur?

Its on their website. Also note free returns means they don't charge a restocking fee but you must pay return postage except for faulty goods.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Its stated on their website that only store purchases can be returned to stores.

As it is change of mind they are under no obligation to offer free postage or incur the costs themselves.

If the clothing was faulty then they would reimburse the postage fees.

Yeah still a con both suppose to be large completely different sizes thanks anyway

torrevieja wrote: »
    Yeah still a con both suppose to be large completely different sizes thanks anyway

Did you order large and they sent you small? In that case then yes they would have to take them back and refund you the postage costs and resend out the correct sizes to you.

If you ordered small though and got small, there is nothing you can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Did you order large and they sent you small? In that case then yes they would have to take them back and refund you the postage costs and resend out the correct sizes to you.

If you ordered small though and got small, there is nothing you can do.

i ordered large different type shirts buy on xl was totally different to the other in soze:mad:

• Advertisement

So one was large and one was xlarge but both seemed the same size? It happens unfortunately with different brands. For some shoes I'm 11 but for others I'm a 10, work that one out :pac: :pac: It's generally why I dont shop online unless I wore the brand before.

Advertisement