Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Price For Samsung S9 Back Glass Repair? Three.

• 18-12-2019 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all, wondering if anyone came across this. Dropped my phone and the back glass chipped a little. It's not bad at all and really the screen and rest of the device is fine but the chip bothers me so I want to get it repaired.

I could easily do it myself and order a Samsung back offline but would rather my carrier do it and just pay the price for the repair.

Just wondering does anyone know, ballpark or otherwise, the price for a back glass repair from Three or any shop for that matter?

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,003 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

gobSIDES wrote: »
    Hi all, wondering if anyone came across this. Dropped my phone and the back glass chipped a little. It's not bad at all and really the screen and rest of the device is fine but the chip bothers me so I want to get it repaired.

I could easily do it myself and order a Samsung back offline but would rather my carrier do it and just pay the price for the repair.

Just wondering does anyone know, ballpark or otherwise, the price for a back glass repair from Three or any shop for that matter?

Thank you.

I'd say about 250-300 anyway. The phone will be sent to a place in Sandyford for assessment and repair if you accept the cost.

You can also just deal with them yourself. Fonfix they're called as far as I remember

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yeah, Fonfix seem to handle most of the "official" repairs.
    https://www.fonfix.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

It will cost more than the phone is worth or very close to it, get a cover and pretend its not there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Have a quick search on adverts

Advertisement