Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to login to Electric Ireland Account

Options
  • 18-12-2019 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Team,

I tried logging into my Electric Ireland account today after 4 months and I am unable to login as its throwing an error.

If I login I get following error -
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, "Arial Narrow", sans-serif]Contact system administrator quoting the following details[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, "Arial Narrow", sans-serif]Error Code: 8001.500
    Request Id: b6600498-c33f-46d3-a153-8837d12f6e30[/font]

If I reset the password, again I get this error -
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, "Arial Narrow", sans-serif]Contact system administrator quoting the following details[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, "Arial Narrow", sans-serif]Error Code: 8001.500
    Request Id: 8fd1ddd0-d21c-48ff-952a-b0c4937be2df[/font]

If I create an account with same details I also get the same error message.

Please help.

Thanks,
    Puneet

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi Puneet,

We regret to read you are having difficulty logging in.

Have you tried deleting your cookies or using another device to log-in? You won't be able to create a new Online Billing account if you already have one associated with the same email or account.

If the error persists, please send us a private message with the following details:

- Your full name
    - The first line of your address
    - Your account number
    - Your contact number
    - Your email address
    - Confirmation you are the account holder (Yes/No)

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi Puneet, 

Just to add, we have since discovered some customers are having difficulty logging into the system this morning.

We recommend waiting until later to try again on a different device or browser. In the meantime, we can help you with any query on your account by private message. 

We sincerely regret any inconvenience.

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

Advertisement