Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Islamic Rape Gangs and Islamic Terrorism

Options
  • 18-12-2019 4:23pm

I think Islamic rape gangs is something that gets glossed over.

We see countless occasions in which this kind of thing has taken place, yet nobody in any substantial political power is willing to call it out.

Today, Sky News releases the headline: "Police officer among 16 men charged with sexually abusing three girls in Halifax".

On closer examination, we learn who the culprits are:
    Vaqaas Abbas, 30 of Halifax. Three counts of rape and three counts of supplying a class C drug
    Nadeem Adalat, 34 of Halifax. Four counts of rape and four counts of supplying a class C drug
    Sajid Adalat, 43 of Halifax. One charged of rape
    Vaseem Adalat, 33 of Halifax. Two counts of rape, trafficking and supply of a class C drug
    Amjad Ditta aka Amjad Hussain, 35, a police constable based within West Yorkshire Police's Protective Services Operations. One count of sexual touching
    Metab Islam, 46 of Halifax. Six counts of rape, six counts of supplying a class C drug, two counts of sexual assault and conspiracy to pervert the course of justice
    Mohammed Rizwan Iqbal, 34 of Halifax. One rape charge
    Ishtiaq Latif, 32 of Halifax. One count of sexual activity with a child
    Asad Mahmood, 33 of Halifax. Charged with two counts of rape, and trafficking
    Arfan Mir, also known as Khalifa Mughal, 36 of Halifax. Six counts of rape, three counts of supplying a class C drug, supplying a class A drug and conspiracy to pervert the course of justice
    Younis Mohammed aka Younis Khan, 34 of Halifax. One rape charge, and one count of causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent
    Nadeem Nassir, 39 of Halifax. One count of rape, supplying a class C drug and making threats to kill
    Shahzad Nawaz, 40 of Halifax. One count of rape, supply of a class C drug and making threats to kill
    Shazad Nazir, 44 of Halifax. Two counts of rape and two counts of supplying a class C drug
    Sohail Zafar, 36 of Halifax. Charged with rape and supplying a class C drug

A total and utter disgrace. Yet this will be allowed to go relatively unnoticed and our supine political leaders will forego any discussion of this topic.

Meanwhile, many on the Left of the political spectrum go out of their way to silence discussion of this very real issue; which is itself a enormous insult to the hundreds, if not thousands of victims, of Islamic rape gangs.

The same excuses are brought up for Islamic terrorism, too - that it's only an aberration and nothing to do with Islam.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

Islamaphobe!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,495 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I think Islamic rape gangs is something that gets glossed over.

We see countless occasions in which this kind of thing has taken place, yet nobody in any substantial political power is willing to call it out.

Today, Sky News releases the headline: "Police officer among 16 men charged with sexually abusing three girls in Halifax".

On closer examination, we learn who the culprits are:

A total and utter disgrace. Yet this will be allowed to go relatively unnoticed and our supine political leaders will forego any discussion of this topic.

Meanwhile, many on the Left of the political spectrum go out of their way to silence discussion of this very real issue; which is itself a enormous insult to the hundreds, if not thousands of victims, of Islamic rape gangs.

The same excuses are brought up for Islamic terrorism, too - that it's only an aberration and nothing to do with Islam.

If it gets silenced so easily how come it wound up on Sky News?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

If it gets silenced so easily how come it wound up on Sky News?

The headline is totally and utterly misleading.

If this was a far-right, BNP-related group, it would be mentioned in the headline. Of that, I have no doubt.

On a wider scale, the issue is not even discussed by those who wield power.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Another Islamophobic, nobody is talking about islam thread...about time! :)

Thank you for getting out on the streets and asking questions to get this hidden information.

"Many Bothans died to bring us this information."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Red_Wake

Religion of PC

• Advertisement

Red_Wake wrote: »
    Religion of PC

I've seen Islamists on Apples.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Salary Negotiator

It's clear what the common denominator is here, ****ing Halifax. Stay well away.

The headline is totally and utterly misleading.

How so? It stated what happened (charges) to whom (group of 16 men) where (Halifax) and what they did (sexual abuse). What relevant piece of information is missing?
    If this was a far-right, BNP-related group, it would be mentioned in the headline. Of that, I have no doubt.
    What would?
    On a wider scale, the issue is not even discussed by those who wield power.
    How do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

A total and utter disgrace. Yet this will be allowed to go relatively unnoticed

But but but, it's on the front page of Sky News, I know that because you linked to it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,935 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Ah yes, the usual slagging Muslims while not being able to slag Muslims thread where lazy generalisations and victim claiming are the orders of the day.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Advertisement

Boggles wrote: »
    But but but, it's on the front page of Sky News, I know that because you linked to it.

The headline, if it cared to identify the hard truth of the matter, would read:

"Islamic rape gang of 16 members charged with sexually abusing three girls in Halifax"

"Islamic rape gang of 16 members charged with sexually abusing three girls in Halifax"

Typical liberal lefty snowflake Sky News ;)

What is an Islamic rape gang? :confused:

The BBC are keeping this quiet too.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-50838823

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

No mention of the muslamic ray guns either.

Typical liberal lefty snowflake Sky News ;)

I balme Murdoch. Damn hippie...

Why is the word "Islamic" important?0

Boggles wrote: »
    What is an Islamic rape gang? :confused:

The BBC are keeping this quiet too.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-50838823

Another inconvenient source, I'm only interested in what Infowars have to offer. How dare they remain silent.

I want to know what problem you have with this lad?:
    Christopher Eastwood, 45 of Halifax. Two counts of rape and two counts of supplying a class C drug

Christopher Eastwood, 45, charged with two counts of rape and two counts of supplying a class C drug

Why was this guy left out of the OPs list?

Edit.

Beaten to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Why is the word "Islamic" important?0
    Cos the op wants it to be

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

cat-in-before-the-lock-jpg.595286

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Liberta Per Gli Ultra

16 men charged, but you removed one from your cut and paste. Why? Eastwood doesn't suit your racist agenda?

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Cos the op wants it to be

He's not coming back :)

AT least not to asnwer questions...

16 men charged, but you removed one from your cut and paste. Why? Eastwood doesn't suit your racist agenda?

grantorino.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

He's not coming back :)

AT least not to asnwer questions...

Don't worry, another free speech activist will be along to just ask questions soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

The Irish Times are at it too - they completely glossed over the Catholic Rape Gangs angle here:
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/limerick-man-in-gang-rape-held-for-sentencing-1.433160

I hope our politicians are debating Catholic Rape Gangs right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭X111111111111

There is little doubt the media give the Islamic rape gangs a free pass. I feel sorry for the victims of these horrible human beings.

There is little doubt the media give the Islamic rape gangs a free pass. I feel sorry for the victims of these horrible human beings.

Your understanding of a 'free pass' may vary. No refunds.

It's true, you hear all the media saying, 'the Islamist rape gangs are a grand bunch of lads'.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

Why have you changed the charge from child rape to sexually abuse?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

Coming soon to a town near you.

Advertisement