Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Islamic Rape Gangs and Islamic Terrorism

Options

Comments

Coming soon to a town near you.

I hear Sharia Law is sneaking in the back roads of rural Ireland. You man the barricade tonight, I'll take over at first light.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

I hear Sharia Law is sneaking in the back roads of rural Ireland. You man the barricade tonight, I'll take over at first light.

They're disguising it as road bowls and the long puck. So if you see groups of people hanging around hedgerows over the next while, jump out and accost them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Surprised that the folks from the 'religon of peace' are 400% more likely to be locked up over in Eng&Wales 2019.
    Should be just under 4% to represent the general population, instead it's x4 more at 16%.

yCdfBax.png

Appears not to be working as a peaceful and law abiding ideology.
    Maybe try Sikh, Christianity or other concepts of peace. Hindu looks good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

We probably need a "Brown Crime" subforum, modelled on Breitbart's Black Crime section from a few years ago. This would be a one-stop shop for every article that features a brown person or brown people getting in trouble with the law. People could discuss how the stories are being censored and squeeze the phrase "cultural enrichment" into the conversation in highly creative ways.

Just like the way that this forum improves the quality of AH and Politics, a Brown Crime forum would improve the quality of this one. I wasn't being completely serious when I started this post but the more I think about it, the more I think it could work.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Surprised that the folks from the 'religon of peace' are 400% more likely to be locked up over in Eng&Wales 2019.
    Should be just under 4% to represent the general population, instead it's x4 more at 16%.

yCdfBax.png

So would these be typical Muslims? And would the other criminals be typical Christians? Or would they be criminals not being very good at religion-ing?
    I mean Buddhists up for GBH is it? When is a Buddhist not a Buddhist?
    More poor and minorities generally make up higher percentages of prisons. Maybe we should look at that?

yCdfBax.png

You love quoting that page of the report but leave out the fact where it states that the second highest nationally in UK prisons are Irish.

More poor and minorities generally make up higher percentages of prisons. Maybe we should look at that?
    Hindus aren't all loaded with cash are they and are 200% 'under' represented.
    Maybe it's just an outdated ideology, and we should look at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Hindus aren't all loaded with cash are they and are 200% 'under' represented.
    Maybe it's just an outdated ideology, and we should look at that.

Not too many Hindu conversions in prisons either - but don't let that get in the way of al oul anti-Muslim rant.

DubInMeath wrote: »
    You love quoting that page of the report but leave out the fact where it states that the second highest nationally in UK prisons are Irish.
    Think you mean the special 'ethnic travelling' variety of Irish?

In which case (also looking at Ireland's stats), that would be fitting.

• Advertisement

Think you mean the special 'ethnic travelling' variety of Irish?

In which case (also looking at Ireland's stats), that would be fitting.

Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

yCdfBax.png

So would these be typical Muslims? And would the other criminals be typical Christians? Or would they be criminals not being very good at religion-ing?
    I mean Buddhists up for GBH is it? When is a Buddhist not a Buddhist?

It is fair though to ask why they are so overrepresented in these reports compared to Sikhs and Hindus for example who would also be minorities and from poor areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,642 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Current Affairs is certainly not a place where Muslim-related crime, even in other countries, gets 'glossed over.'

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,935 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

We probably need a "Brown Crime" subforum, modelled on Breitbart's Black Crime section from a few years ago. This would be a one-stop shop for every article that features a brown person or brown people getting in trouble with the law. People could discuss how the stories are being censored and squeeze the phrase "cultural enrichment" into the conversation in highly creative ways.

Just like the way that this forum improves the quality of AH and Politics, a Brown Crime forum would improve the quality of this one. I wasn't being completely serious when I started this post but the more I think about it, the more I think it could work.

Might as well just call it Stormfront and have done with it to be honest.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

WrenBoy wrote: »
    It is fair though to ask why they are so overrepresented in these reports compared to Sikhs and Hindus for example who would also be minorities and from poor areas.

I would say yes. Do you think all these Muslims, Christians etc. are good examples of Muslims, Christians etc? Or might they be a criminal element?

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Liberta Per Gli Ultra

Always important to remember that we come from a country and a culture that allowed thousands of vulnerable children to be imprisoned, tortured and raped by a society of Christians.

Always important to remember that we come from a country and a culture that allowed thousands of vulnerable children to be imprisoned, tortured and raped by a society of Christians.

Absolutely, I just don't recall so many looking to say they weren't really Christians or that pointing that out was bad in some way.

Absolutely, I just don't recall so many looking to say they weren't really Christians or that pointing that out was bad in some way.

It was a given, us being mostly Christian, that we accepted it was not Christians that were the problem. Not so with these threads.
    Are you suggesting the criminal should be responsible for his crime, not all Muslims or Christians? I'd tend to agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

I just want to know why Christy Eastwood was left off the OPs list.

That's blatant racism!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Ballso

The usual suspects delighted that this gob****e has posted this ridiculous thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Op I think you mean "Asian rape gangs"

• Registered Users Posts: 15,682 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

I think Islamic rape gangs is something that gets glossed over.

We see countless occasions in which this kind of thing has taken place, yet nobody in any substantial political power is willing to call it out.

Today, Sky News releases the headline: "Police officer among 16 men charged with sexually abusing three girls in Halifax".

On closer examination, we learn who the culprits are:

A total and utter disgrace. Yet this will be allowed to go relatively unnoticed and our supine political leaders will forego any discussion of this topic.

Meanwhile, many on the Left of the political spectrum go out of their way to silence discussion of this very real issue; which is itself a enormous insult to the hundreds, if not thousands of victims, of Islamic rape gangs.

The same excuses are brought up for Islamic terrorism, too - that it's only an aberration and nothing to do with Islam.

This is sickening stuff.

It was a given, us being mostly Christian, that we accepted it was not Christians that were the problem. Not so with these threads.
    Are you suggesting the criminal should be responsible for his crime, not all Muslims or Christians? I'd tend to agree.

Who else but the criminal ? However, if a large number of offenders all have a common trait it would be remiss to ignore this especially with the conflict being experienced currently between hardline islam and the west. An isolated incident is one thing but at what point does it stop being a coincidence ?
    People have been hearing these stories from the uk for a while now combined with regular terror attacks in Europe its hard to blame them for a mistrust of islam and sadly average muslims by extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Liberta Per Gli Ultra

I believe there was plenty of denial and attacks on victims by the Catholic Church and its defenders over the decades, until it became ridiculous to do so.

If there is any culture or tolerance of sexual abuse, organised or not, within some Muslim communities, which is what some racist pr1cks people on here are "suggesting", then obviously that needs to be met with proper sentencing for offenders and proper sex education for young people.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I think Islamic rape gangs is something that gets glossed over.

We see countless occasions in which this kind of thing has taken place, yet nobody in any substantial political power is willing to call it out.

Today, Sky News releases the headline: "Police officer among 16 men charged with sexually abusing three girls in Halifax".

On closer examination, we learn who the culprits are:

A total and utter disgrace. Yet this will be allowed to go relatively unnoticed and our supine political leaders will forego any discussion of this topic.

Meanwhile, many on the Left of the political spectrum go out of their way to silence discussion of this very real issue; which is itself a enormous insult to the hundreds, if not thousands of victims, of Islamic rape gangs.

The same excuses are brought up for Islamic terrorism, too - that it's only an aberration and nothing to do with Islam.

You left out the English guy, why?

Can you show your evidence where it states all.of these men are of the Islamic faith?

Who else but the criminal ? However, if a large number of offenders all have a common trait it would be remiss to ignore this especially with the conflict being experienced currently between hardline islam and the west. An isolated incident is one thing but at what point does it stop being a coincidence ?
    People have been hearing these stories from the uk for a while now combined with regular terror attacks in Europe its hard to blame them for a mistrust of islam and sadly average muslims by extension.

You are contradicting yourself here.
    You are suggesting the religion is the link/cause of the criminality, then lamenting the fact that the 'average' Muslim is suffering due to public perception.
    It's far more complex I would imagine. Studies have been done on why more poor and working class end up in prision, why a Judge might go easier on someone based on background etc.
    In Ireland back 50 or 60 years ago would we be asking why so many Catholics in jail? Also, the Irish got tarred as IRA supporters and potential terrorists for many decades. So we should know better quite frankly.

You left out the English guy, why?

Can you show your evidence where it states all.of these men are of the Islamic faith?

Quite clearly because the gang involved in the rape/sexual destruction of vulnerable people were overwhelmingly -- greater than 95% -- of Islamic heritage.

Of course, there are non-Islamic rapists and sexual predators -- such as that isolated English predator -- nobody is denying that. The problem with cases such as Rochdale (where >85% of those convicted were of Islamic origin -- over 1,400 young girls abused), is that there are places in which the abuse of children has become systematized by members predominantly from this one community.

Even though Christians/secular people are the majority in the UK, we seldom see cases of Christian rape gangs etc. They do happen, but proportionally, Muslims account for just 3 million out of 65 million in the UK, and are overwhelmingly overrepresented in this type of mass sexual crime.

That's why I left the 5% non-Islamic man out. The 95% who are part of an Islamic rape/sexual destruction of children gang is where the target must be drawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,682 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Thanks for bringing this to my attention OP. This is sickening stuff.

I will be circulating the link to family and friends so that they are informed of this phenomenon.

Quite clearly because the gang involves in the rape/sexual destruction of vulnerable people were overwhelmingly - >95% - of Islamic heritage.

Of course there are non-Islamic rapists and sexual predators, nobody is denying that. The problem with cases such as Rochdale (where >85% of those convicted were of Islamic origin), is that there are places in which the abuse of children has become systematized by members of those communities.

Even though Christians/secular people are the majority in the UK, we seldom see cases of Christian rape gangs etc. They do happen, but proportionally, Muslims account for just 3 million out of 65 million in the UK, and are overwhelmingly overrepresented in this type of sexual crime.

That's why I left the 5% non-Islamic man out. He's irrelevant. The 95% who are part of an Islamic rape/sexual destruction of children gang is where the target must be drawn.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Quite clearly because the gang involves in the rape/sexual destruction of vulnerable people were overwhelmingly - >95% - of Islamic heritage.

Of course there are non-Islamic rapists and sexual predators, nobody is denying that. The problem with cases such as Rochdale (where >85% of those convicted were of Islamic origin), is that there are places in which the abuse of children has become systematized by members of those communities.

Even though Christians/secular people are the majority in the UK, we seldom see cases of Christian rape gangs etc. They do happen, but proportionally, Muslims account for just 3 million out of 65 million in the UK, and are overwhelmingly overrepresented in this type of sexual crime.

That's why I left the 5% non-Islamic man out. He's irrelevant. The 95% who are part of an Islamic rape/sexual destruction of children gang is where the target must be drawn.

Again, can you show me your evidence that the people listed are of the Islamic faith?

Advertisement