Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Islamic Rape Gangs and Islamic Terrorism

Options

Comments

Again, can you show me your evidence that the people listed are of the Islamic faith?

Really!?

Did you take a minute to survey the names in my original post?

We see names that only derive from Islamic populated countries. If you are unfamiliar with these names, I suggest you read into the common list of names that populate Islamic dominated countries.

If we heard Sergio, we can safely assume it's a Latino -- or someone derived from Latino descent. The same is true of the names in my original post. This cannot be used as the basis of an argument.

We all know where those names derive, if we're truly honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

there is certainly a pattern of gangs of ethnically "south asian" men in Britain getting up to this type of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

More Islamic paedo rings in England, I wonder how long the police when about it this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Liberta Per Gli Ultra

there is certainly a pattern of gangs of ethnically "south asian" men in Britain getting up to this type of stuff

So, just to be clear, you're settling on "south asian" and the other racist twat is settling on "Islamic"? And if a fella called Sergio from Blanchardstown commits a crime, it's because of his "Latino" heritage?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

So, just to be clear, you're settling on "south asian" and the other racist twat is settling on "Islamic"? And if a fella called Sergio from Blanchardstown commits a crime, it's because of his "Latino" heritage?

i didnt say it was because they are south asian, i'm just saying its a pattern. Compared to their percentage of the population south asian men seem to feature disproportionately in this type of crime. theres nothing controversial in what i'm saying.

• Advertisement

Wait here a second -- are you suggesting it is a mere coincidence that 15/16 of the rape gang members derive from the same heritage?

It's just a pure fluke, right?

To accept that position is to bury one's head in the proverbial sand.

That's precisely why this problem will never end; the idea that the perpetrators/public must be protected from this truth, whilst we can sort of forget about the victims.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭Gynoid

Yes.
    No matter how much the chinos wearing heroes of boards scoff and snark one fairly recent criminological trend is men of Pakistani heritage raping vulnerable working class girls in the UK.

Other people rape too, we know this, it is okay heroes, you dont have to tell us. But apparently there is an unusual weighting in the stats re certain cultures among whom dare I say there is an element in SOME quarters of encultured misogyny

Something seems to be going on in Sweden too that us statistically unusual.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden#

Instead of saying it out loud these emerging phenomena must be whispered about in the company of certain - largely, and oddly - men. Who I imagine wear chinos. Possibly with creases ironed in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

Regardless of what the Islamic men do the IRA will aways be their most hated men. I found it laugable how they were comparing the IRA Manchester bomb to the arena bombing, they were nothing alike, the IRA gave warning and killed noone. Their goal was to cause mayhem in an English city just like how the English were causing mayhem in rural Ulster

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭TwoMonthsOff

They never seem to abuse Asian girls its always "white slags"

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

the IRA gave warning and killed noone.

Which one of the Noone's was that they killed?

Tommy Noone?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭SaintLeibowitz

They never seem to abuse Asian girls its always "white slags"

Well that just isn't true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

As the UK's own HomeSecretary (of enthic background) commented last year: 'Wrong to ignore' ethnicity of grooming gangs - Javid
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46684638.

Their Home Secretary Sajid Javid has defended highlighting the ethnicity of some grooming gangs.
    "When it comes to gang-based child exploitation it is self-evident to anyone who cares to look that if you look at all the recent high-profile cases there is a high proportion of men that have Pakistani heritage."
    Likely refering to these various gangs from Huddersfield, Telford, Sheffield, Newcastle, Rotherham, Bradford and so on, and so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Regardless of what the Islamic men do the IRA will aways be their most hated men. I found it laugable how they were comparing the IRA Manchester bomb to the arena bombing, they were nothing alike, the IRA gave warning and killed noone. Their goal was to cause mayhem in an English city just like how the English were causing mayhem in rural Ulster

Still managed to blow up a lot of innocent people though.

Gynoid wrote: »
    But apparently there is an unusual weighting in the stats re certain cultures among whom dare I say there is an element in SOME quarters of encultured misogyny

Now you're talkin. We in Ireland are well placed to discuss encultured misogyny. Lots of Trump fans on this island no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Well that just isn't true.

well 81% of britain is white and pulling from table 10 of this dataset : https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/datasets/sexualoffencesappendixtables (they collected the race data but never summarised it in the report) , white women are 87% of all adult victims of rape and sexual assault. So they do trend a little higher.

interestingly more than any other demographic have a degree or diploma and come from households with an income of over £50k a year. It appears middle class white women are the biggest targets.

'Asians' as they call them are most likely to be involved in violent or sexual offences vs black people with mostly drug offences and white people mostly theft.
    from here : https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/849200/statistics-on-race-and-the-cjs-2018.pdf

WrenBoy wrote: »
    Who else but the criminal ? However, if a large number of offenders all have a common trait it would be remiss to ignore this especially with the conflict being experienced currently between hardline islam and the west. An isolated incident is one thing but at what point does it stop being a coincidence ?
    People have been hearing these stories from the uk for a while now combined with regular terror attacks in Europe its hard to blame them for a mistrust of islam and sadly average muslims by extension.

So should the English be looking at us in the same way, given the I.R.A. bombing campaigns and the fact that we're the second highest nationally in their prisons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

More cold stats and hard facts (sorry everyone):
    12% of rapists jailed in Eng&Wales at March 2014 were self-declared as Muslim (more recent figures aren't easily available)
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=2ahUKEwiHwZTJ8r_mAhUMUcAKHQTfAc0QFjAAegQIBBAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.publishing.service.gov.uk%2Fgovernment%2Fuploads%2Fsystem%2Fuploads%2Fattachment_data%2Ffile%2F324097%2Fnumber-males-rape-muslim.doc&usg=AOvVaw2DhSwN4InP5NCUxhlI6wk4
    Again another over-representation (300% in this case) of their 4% of the general populaiton.

Now you're talkin. We in Ireland are well placed to discuss encultured misogyny. Lots of Trump fans on this island no doubt.

You may think we have equal amounts of misogyny in our culture as there is in others, but I dont. As a woman I find my male colleagues, friends and relations respect me, listen to my opinions, are courteous, and so on, and I witnessed otherwise in some countries where women were kept in the home at domestic tasks, under educated, often shrouded, silent, powerless. Not everywhere. There were some very enlightened people with egalitarian attitudes among the sexes, beautiful people. People of faith among them. However that is often not the norm in many countries in the sway of a medieval ideology that has doubled down since the 1970s, rather than undergoing reform. Witness the lovely young women of Iran condemned to life sentences in torturous circumstances now for not wearing scarves. I will not respond further to idiotic cultural equivalence or relativism.

More cold stats and hard facts (sorry everyone):
    12% of rapists jailed in Eng&Wales at March 2014 were self-declared as Muslim (more recent figures aren't easily available)
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=2ahUKEwiHwZTJ8r_mAhUMUcAKHQTfAc0QFjAAegQIBBAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.publishing.service.gov.uk%2Fgovernment%2Fuploads%2Fsystem%2Fuploads%2Fattachment_data%2Ffile%2F324097%2Fnumber-males-rape-muslim.doc&usg=AOvVaw2DhSwN4InP5NCUxhlI6wk4
    Again another over-representation (300% in this case) of their 4% of the general populaiton.

These inconvenient facts will be brushed aside. You may receive responses that they "aren't Muslims", they are UK citizens -- and so there's nothing here to talk about.

Again, it's an uncomfortable argument for some and it propels otherwise ordinary, decent people into burying their heads in the sand and pretending the problem isn't with the rapists - no, not at all - instead, the finger of blame and hate gets pointed to those of us, such as myself, who have the audacity to identify the problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Salary Negotiator

well 81% of britain is white and pulling from table 10 of this dataset : https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/datasets/sexualoffencesappendixtables (they collected the race data but never summarised it in the report) , white women are 87% of all adult victims of rape and sexual assault. So they do trend a little higher.

interestingly more than any other demographic have a degree or diploma and come from households with an income of over £50k a year. It appears middle class white women are the biggest targets.

'Asians' as they call them are most likely to be involved in violent or sexual offences vs black people with mostly drug offences and white people mostly theft.
    from here : https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/849200/statistics-on-race-and-the-cjs-2018.pdf

Or are white women just more likely to report being raped?

• Advertisement

You may think we have equal amounts of misogyny in our culture as there is in others, but I dont.

I don't think that, nor did I say it. We have a long and disgusting history of it, and some remains today.

Or are white women just more likely to report being raped?

and why would white women be more likely to report it ? is there evidence for this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭enricoh

Ballso wrote: »
    The usual suspects delighted that this gob****e has posted this ridiculous thread

It really is ridiculous isn't it. Has every town in the UK Midlands with a sizeable Pakistani population had a child rape gang convicted at this stage?
    Or should we just ignore it as we had paedo priests recently n the Vikings raped n pillaged many moons ago?
    Fair play to the young one that testified against these filth, I hope it inspires many more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Some more inconvenient facts:
    British Muslims Among The Most Deprived In The Country, Finds Landmark Report
    The findings revealed that despite an increased level of education over the 10 years, Muslims have a higher rate of unemployment than the average. Almost half of the British Muslim population resides in the bottom 10% local authority districts for deprivation.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/02/12/british-muslims-facts_n_6670234.html
    Census shows Muslims' plight
    In 2003/4 Muslims had the highest unemployment rate. Among men it was 14%, compared with 4% among Christians. For women it was 15%, almost four times the rate among Christians. Muslims aged 16 to 24 had the highest unemployment rates of all at 22%, compared with an average for Christians of 11%.
    https://www.theguardian.com/society/2004/oct/12/religion.news
    An uncomfortable truth- the strong link between poverty and crime
    No-one is saying that poor people commit more crime, or even that poverty causes crime. But the best study we have on the background of children who commit crime, shows a very strong correlation between poverty and violent crime. Professors Lesley McAra and Susan McVie of Edinburgh University are responsible for the Edinburgh Study of Youth Transitions and Crime, a ground breaking study which has followed the lives of 4,300 children as they made the transition from childhood to adulthood. Already this study has shown the negative effect of formal engagement with the criminal justice system – the “labelling” effect. Now it has found that “poverty is a strong driver of violent offending amongst young people”. Using four measures for poverty including low socio-economic status of the head of the household and neighbourhood deprivation, the Professors found that “poverty had a significant and direct effect on young people’s likelihood to engage in violence at 15, even after controlling for a range of other factors”, positive and negative, including poor family functioning, drug use, impulsiveness, strong relationships with parents.

Why is there such a strong link between poverty and violent crime? The Professors think that violence is part of the identity of poor young people.
    http://www.transformjustice.org.uk/an-uncomfortable-truth-the-strong-link-between-poverty-and-crime/

Basically lots of Muslims in poverty, lots of criminals come from poverty.
    People have been studying this for years and years. Socio-economics plays a major role.
    In the states African Americans and after Christians, Muslims in the UK.
    Skin colour does not determine criminality in the US and any Religion does not support criminal behaviour. None I know of anyway.

People have been studying this for years and years. Socio-economics plays a major role.

I don't doubt any of it but "No-one is saying that poor people commit more crime" , yes they are, every statistician ever, its probably the most well regarded fact in any debate about crime. What a bizzare way to open up a paragraph on a report about that....

Are you actually excusing gang rape by citing poverty?
    Fnuking hell. Poverty is usually used to defend property crimes and drugs crime can be considered in that. But gang rape. No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭SaintLeibowitz

Yes Eric. In a country predominantly white, victims of sexual assault are more likely to be white.

Though that isn't in anyway helpful to our rereg friends dribbling ignorant conjecture that that pedo gangs only target white girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

The headline, if it cared to identify the hard truth of the matter, would read:

"Islamic rape gang of 16 members charged with sexually abusing three girls in Halifax"

How do you know they are practicing Muslims?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,124 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Fnuking hell. Poverty is usually used to defend property crimes and drugs crime can be considered in that. But gang rape. No.

He's referring to the overall numbers incarcerated, not the gang rapists.

• Advertisement

exactly, poverty often results in criminality, sometimes out of a perceived necessity, which often corelates to theft, drug dealing or sometimes violent assault (to collect debts, mugging etc...) poverty might make you a criminal but as to how it encourages sexual assault on women is beyond me.

Advertisement