Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Islamic Rape Gangs and Islamic Terrorism

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Gynoid wrote: »
    Are you actually excusing gang rape by citing poverty?
    Fnuking hell. Poverty is usually used to defend property crimes and drugs crime can be considered in that. But gang rape. No.
    exactly, poverty often results in criminality, sometimes out of a perceived necessity, which often corelates to theft, drug dealing or sometimes violent assault (to collect debts, mugging etc...) poverty might make you a criminal but as to how it encourages sexual assault on women is beyond me.

No, obviously not and I think you both know that.
    The discussion was why so many Muslims in prison. I don't know, but I had a look into it and came to an opinion on it. Relax lads.

RigidKindlyBergerpicard-small.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Basically lots of Muslims in poverty, lots of criminals come from poverty..
    Yet ethnic Indians & Chinese in the UK, outperform everyone else (inc.native whites) for p/hr earning rates.

Ethnicity does not alway equal poverty. Ideology may well do (an inconvenient truth)
    Ever ask why there is some levels of Muslim poverty, could stay-at-home wives be a factor? Hard to get by with just one bread winner these days.

Will many stong independent (not) muslim girls be allowed to head off to University? Likely that will change over time, but not any time soon.

Also if you look specifically at these gangs, you'll find many were late night taxi drivers and working in take away food joint places inc deliveries. Hardly poverished with all those cash-to-pocket transactions taking place.

Yet ethnic Indians & Chinese in the UK, outperform everyone else (inc.native whites) for p/hr earning rates.

Ethnicity does not alway equal poverty. Ideology may well do.
    Ever ask why there is some levels of Muslim poverty, could stay-at-home wives be a factor? Hard to get by with just one bread winner these days.

Will many stong independent (not) muslim girls be allowed to head off to University? Likely that will change over time, but not any time soon.

Also if you look specifically at these gangs, you'll find many were late night taxi drivers and working in take away food joint places inc deliveries. Hardly poverished with all those cash-to-pocket transactions taking place.

Never said it did. Poverty does tend to lead to criminality. The discussion was why so many in prison.

Now you're changing tact to insult Muslims ad hoc. I'll leave you to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Salary Negotiator

and why would white women be more likely to report it ? is there evidence for this ?

Minorities tend not to report crimes, simple as that really.

Only a fraction of rapes are actually reported to police so it’s difficult to draw conclusions from incomplete data.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭enricoh

So Muslims in the UK are 4 times more likely to not work than the locals?
    Wow, what an asset to the UK.
    Now that Boris is to end non skilled migration to the UK where will they go instead?!!

• Advertisement

Never said it did. Poverty does tend to lead to criminality. The discussion was why so many in prison.
    Ok, so tell us why Muslims have a:

400% over-representation in jails E&W 2019
    300% over-representation for rape in Eng&Wales 2014.
    High frequency, of high profile grooming gangs across England?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Oh boy, you think you're gonna win someone over like that with facts...

Every excuse will come out and in the end you'll be called a "wacist".

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Now you're changing tact to insult Muslims ad hoc. I'll leave you to it.

except when you look at the breakdown , this is all pulled from the outcomes by offence tool , a great 141mb pivot table that allows you to break down crimes however you like,

There were 3484 white people (81% of population) convicted of sexual offences in 2018, there were 421 'asian' people (6.2% of population) convicted of sexual offences, you would expect if everything was all equal that 'asian' people would be convicted of 266 sexual offences a year, but no, the number is about 55% higher than that...

enricoh wrote: »
    So Muslims in the UK are 4 times more likely to not work than the locals?
    Wow, what an asset to the UK.
    Now that Boris is to end non skilled migration to the UK where will they go instead?!!

Fair play. Nice twist.
    If you believe poor people are poor because they are lazy and enjoy being poor, you just might be a Tory.

I know for a fact it's f*** all to do with the teaching of the Koran. Outside of that I've not studied it, so I can't help you out.
    Racism, (there I said it) is not logical so there are other reasons.
    Religion, generally is all about being a nice guy and if you can show that these Muslims committed crime because the Koran instructed them to do so, I'll hear you out.
    Embrace the bigotry lads, at least it would be honest.

It's just another pointless Muslim bashing thread. My own fault for getting sucked in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

convictions for violent or sexual crimes (non drug or theft related, not mugging) so basically crimes for the sake of crime, not out of a need in poverty and not public order incidents either

white people (81%) 2018 : 30277
    should equate to 373 convictions per percent, meaning that the conviction rate for 'asians' (6.2%) should be 2317 convictions

but its........ 3784, 60% higher than it should be.... for crimes that are not related to poverty or self preservation..

It's just another pointless Muslim bashing thread. My own fault for getting sucked in.

No, it's not.

It's a thread that talks about a specific reason to stop young girls being raped.

I know for a fact it's f*** all to do with the teaching of the Koran.

Have a read of it sometime, if you're in a hurry google what Islam thinks of women.

I know for a fact it's f*** all to do with the teaching of the Koran. Outside of that I've not studied it, so I can't help you out. Racism, (there I said it) is not logical so there are other reasons.
    Religion, generally is all about being a nice guy and if you can show that these Muslims committed crime because the Koran instructed them to do so, I'll hear you out. Embrace the bigotry lads, at least it would be honest.

Sorry, this is pure jibberish.

Are you saying 'because racist' is why Muslims have:

And 'because racist' is also why Chinese & Indians are ahead of everyone earnings wise, and well behaved Hindu/Sikhs barely register in jails and are under-represented alongsie Christians, and so on.
    Hey maybe it's the hard-working Chinese that are the racists(not) as they're the most successfull as an ethnicity.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

noticing positive patterns amongst ethnic or religious groups is fine. noticing negative patterns is verboten.

And 'because racist' is also why Chinese & Indians are ahead of everyone earnings wise, and well behaved Hindu/Sikhs barely register in jails and are under-represented alongsie Christians, and so on.
    Hey maybe it's the hard-working Chinese that are the racists(not) as they're the most successfull as an ethnicity.

This is a very powerful point that often goes ignored.

When we attribute -- courtesy of the best available evidence -- a positive trait to an ethnic or minority group, it's welcomed and endorsed. It's not classified as racist, even though the attribution is applied generally.

When we attribute -- courtesy of the best available evidence -- a negative trait to an ethnic or minority group, it's unwelcomed and not endorsed. It's classified as racist, as the attribution is applied generally.

How can one person hold both of these views at the same time.

If you accept one, the other must necessarily also apply.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭enricoh

As Matt would say, inconvenient facts accumulator!
    A few others on here have only got muslamic Ray guns really so I doubt they'll be explaining away your figures!

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Liberta Per Gli Ultra

When we attribute -- courtesy of the best available evidence -- a positive trait to an ethnic or minority group, it's welcomed and endorsed. It's not classified as racist, even though the attribution is applied generally.

Speak for yourself.
    How can one person hold both of these views at the same time. If you accept one, the other must necessarily also apply.

Luckily, many people don't accept your bullsh1t generalisations. "We" accept that there's good and bad in every society.

enricoh wrote: »
    As Matt would say, inconvenient facts accumulator!
    A few others on here have only got muslamic Ray guns really so I doubt they'll be explaining away your figures!
    Agree, it would appear no clear answers (other than jibberish) are forthcoming (more likely some name calling instead).
    Must be some 'mystery factor' for the 400 & 300% over-representation.

Anyway nearly time for the old carpet lift, and brush.
    Sure we can't really be asking such plain-as-day questions anyway, and then expect a simple clear (non-rambling) reply, or straight answer.

I'd ease up on the praising of other minorities, especially those with dark skin. You might lose the support of some of your right-wing comrades.

• Advertisement

I'd ease up on the praising of other minorities, especially those with dark skin. You might lose the support of some of your right-wing comrades.

You are the one pointing out skin color. Nobody else is.

Everyone else is focussing on statistics.

I.e. Further deflection and avoidance of the question at hand.

Also, insulted at your comments not to value people (or any persuasion) by their merit, and mertit alone (based on facts at hand). And your further implied reference to 'skin colour' is also highly objectionable in any such discussion.

Maybe you should 'moderate' your language better, rather that throw lazy, false, loose and unfounded insults at people.

Iespecially those with dark skin.
    Reported.

Maybe you should 'moderate' your language better, rather that throw lazy, false, loose and unfounded insults at people.

...which is true.

Accusations of racism are beyond the pale.

What matters here are the victims of rape, rape disproportionately conducted by a certain slice of the population.

It doesn't matter the color of that population's skin, or where they come from -- what matters is that we acknowledge that a problem exists.

Until we do that, no solution will ever be enacted and, in the meantime, more victims of child rape will amass.

Arguing that Muslims don’t have a higher rate of sex crimes against women is like trying to argue that travelers don’t commit a disproportionate amount of crime in this country. The facts are clear.

They’re called inconvenient facts. The key word being facts.

When presented with said facts... poster argues its because they’re disadvantaged, poor, treated badly by society, everyone’s else’s fault. It’s inherent in their culture.

The question is what do we do about it. The UK has been ravaged with these Muslim rape gangs, what does Ireland do to stop such things happening.

I don’t want Ireland to end up like the UK where it’s reported as “Asian crime” and people go to jail for reporting on it.

(IF ITS ALLOWED TO BE REPORTED ON I MIGHT ADD)

You are the one pointing out skin color. Nobody else is.

Everyone else is focussing on statistics.

Why did you leave the other guy out then?

Similar to another poster posting their favorite page of the UK prisons report, while dodging the fact that Irish people are the second largest foreign national group in UK prisons.

Your doing exactly what your saying your not and it's plainly obvious.

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Why did you leave the other guy out then?

Similar to another poster posting their favorite page of the UK prisons report, while dodging the fact that Irish people are the second largest foreign national group in UK prisons.

Your doing exactly what your saying your not and it's plainly obvious.

I've already answered that.

Namely, that when you see 95% of one demographic repeatedly and disproportionately found to commit the crime of sexual destruction of children, you should -- at that point -- begin to ask why such a disproportionate number exists and, more importantly, what action can be taken to stop it.

What you don't do is say that no such problem exists.

Maybe you should 'moderate' your xenophobic attitude, Stormfront on tour.
    Reported.

Reported.
    What matters here are the victims of rape, rape disproportionately conducted by a certain slice of the population.

You pretend to care about the victims while salivating over the opportunity to spread your hatred of Muslims, disgusting.

Oh your argument is to report everyone.

I guess you win.

• Advertisement

I've already answered that.

Namely, that when you see 95% of one demographic repeatedly and disproportionately found to commit the crime of sexual destruction of children, you should -- at that point -- begin to ask why such a disproportionate number exists and, more importantly, what action can be taken to stop it.

What you don't do is say that no such problem exists.

Actually I do, but anyone who knows your posts history on here knows that you couldn't give a **** about the victims.

Advertisement