Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Islamic Rape Gangs and Islamic Terrorism

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

This is now the fifth time I've answered that truly awful question.

As for not getting the law, I understand perfectly well. Even if 50% of them were found innocent (which I seriously doubt), then that is still a shocking rape gang situation -- and replicates an oft-encountered problem in the UK.

Keep your head inside the paper bag if you wish.

But if you demanded a headline that said ‘Islamic rape gang’ BEFORE any trial then none of them would be found guilty.

You’re either ignoring this or you don’t understand the law as well as you think.

You don’t give a single **** about any victims in this case.

Faugheen wrote: »
    But if you demanded a headline that said ‘Islamic rape gang’ BEFORE any trial then none of them would be found guilty.

You’re either ignoring this or you don’t understand the law as well as you think.

You don’t give a single **** about any victims in this case.

You can believe that 94% of the 15/16 members of the Islamic rape gang of the sexual destruction of children is a pure coincidence.

I hope that coincidence nourishes your bias.

When the convictions do come through, I'm going to DM the results direct to you. :pac:

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,578 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Given the thread title I anticipated this thread would be a car crash, and alas it seems to be the case. We have a lot of reports to work through and I want to scan the whole thread to weed out unacceptable posts and posters. I anticipate re-opening the thread but it us unlikely to be until later on

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,578 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OK, I'm re-opening this thread. A few cards have been dished out and the following posters need to be particularly careful with their posting as if they are not they will face further sanction
    I think Islamic rape gangs is something that gets glossed over.

We see countless occasions in which this kind of thing has taken place, yet nobody in any substantial political power is willing to call it out.
    eskimohunt Your threadtitle was clickbait. Your OP was selective to get your islamophobic point across. Your subsequent posts have not tempered things, and I consider your whole approach within this thread has been aimed at escalating things to gain a reaction
    Reported.
    Maybe you should 'moderate' your xenophobic attitude, Stormfront on tour.

Reported.

You pretend to care about the victims while salivating over the opportunity to spread your hatred of Muslims, disgusting.
    Miranda Bald Sealskin and Liberta Per Gli Ultra if you have a problem with a post or poster you should absolutely report it. Stating you have done so is pre-judging the issue and backseat modding
    alastair wrote: »
    It’s not about the invasion of Malmo by anyone you div, it’s not about anything in Sweden. It’s about the activities by ISIS etc in Syria. The clue is in ‘Foreign’ Affairs.
    alastair wrote: »
    I’m 100% right. Prove me wrong.
    alistair personal abuse is unacceptable, as was your repeated toing and froing with other posters. Make your point and move on
    AllForIt wrote: »
    15:23 OP

15:28 Matt_Barrett
    15:32 Boggles
    15:35 alastair

God you guys are on the ball. I mean really on the ball. Like literally stuck to it.

Do you guys share a room by any chance? Honestly don't know where you find the time between the antifa thread, the immigration thread, the free speech thread etc. Anyone would thing expressing your views here was your full time job haha.

How do you do this by the way? Do you setup a keyword search alert or something like that?
    I presume it’s an alert when certain words appear on boards ie and then you rush to the keyboard to respond.

So Is this, like, your main employment?

I’m intrigued as tubridy says !
    Tasfasdf wrote: »
    How did you ever become a mod:rolleyes:
    AllforIt, Beechwoodspark and Tasfasdf - discuss the topic, not the posters
    Boggles wrote: »
    I engage with the fringe pro bono.

Sterling contribution as usual though.

Do you know why Christy was left out of the list?
    Nah. The thread is about highlighting crimes by dark skinned people (fordiners) - why do you think Christy was left out of the OPs list?

The only white in the village?
    Why did you leave Christy out of your list?
    Boggles - stop repeating the same question over and over. The OP gave an answer, others can read it and make their own minds up

These examples of unacceptable behaviours apply equally to all posters - just because you have not been named it does not mean you have a free pass to act in a fashion similar to the examples I've provided above

Just to add, if I feel the need to close this thread again there's every chance it will not be re-opened. However if I see posters trying to get it closed I will act against those posters accordingly

Any questions PM me - do not respond to this post in-thread

Advertisement