Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hot girls that turn you off - when they make it too easy

• 18-12-2019 8:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭

False modesty has no place in this thread.

I was working on this hottie the past few weeks.

As of yesterday, she's officially going weak for me.

She used to make it hard to get.

But the tumblers must have aligned recently cause, as of yesterday, I've basically received an open invitation as in, "I'm here for you daddy - just say the word".

And now I'm like..... meh.

Don't get me wrong - tanned skin, that hot wet look hair, and AW LAWD just the cutest ass.

But I need a challenge man cause, you know how it is - I don't want to be that guy walking home afterwards thinking to myself....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,652 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

So you were lying about all the hot women you've been with? Clearly you were, as you lose interest when they demonstrate any.

I must say I'm shocked ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Johnny Sausage

OK look another thread about women from captain edgelord

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

Welcome to this week's edition of Things That Didn't Happen. I'm your host, Troy McClure.

But the tumblers must have aligned recently cause, as of yesterday, I've basically received an open invitation as in, "I'm here for you daddy - just say the word".

Don't get me wrong - tanned skin, that hot wet look hair, and AW LAWD just the cutest ass.

But I need challenge man cause, you know how it is - I don't want to be that guy walking home afterwards thinking to myself....

Ah back for more teenage fantasy, really need to get your ma to change the wifi password again and keep it from you while you are on the naughty step.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭GRACKEA

Do you text her using this kind of phraseology? If so, she's either extremely desperate or made up. I'm cringing for you both.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Did the nice stripper say that you were her favourite?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

131196.jpg

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Possibly the most relevant username on boards since facekicker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

Her hair's not the only thing that looks wet. If you know what I mean. I mean her vagina is lubricating itself in preparation for the sex that isn't going to happen because she doesn't exist.

One minute he wants to talk about the best place to buy makeup for his gf, next he's fighting off the 10's throwing themselves at him. The OP is nothing if not busy.

Aw lawd.

• Advertisement

Candie wrote: »
    One minute he wants to talk about the best place to buy makeup for his gf, next he's fighting off the 10's throwing themselves at him. The OP is nothing if not busy.

Aw lawd.

A legend in his own mind alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

That heady rush of euphoria and artistic licence after a **** in the bedsit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

"Wet look" hair? How are things going in 1985? Take no notice of all that moving statue talk.

That heady rush of euphoria and artistic licence after a **** in the bedsit.

I hope next year is better for you. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

They all have 'wet look hair' by the time I'm finished with them.

anigif_enhanced-29078-1406702572-4.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

I hope next year is better for you. :(

86 will be my year, mark my words.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Passed through both on occasion, but no real experience with either.

Nightlife wise, similar?

Any city rank ahead of the other?

Dublin is better than both but, alas - not always accessible.

Plus it's basically a 2.5 hour ride on the train from each TO Dublin so, there's always there.

Basically I'm moving to one of these cities in the near future, and I'm weighing the pros and cons of each.

Nightlife is important for me - mostly dance clubs (yeah yeah, I'm an 80's motherf%%ker - I have diamond studs in my earlobes - no h0m0).

Accessibility, transport, getting about, general quality of life in each?

I also like to hit the weight room and occasionally throw some hands in a boxing gym but, I'm sure both cities can cater equally well in this respect (though Cork inhabitants are never done telling the rest of Ireland what great sports people they produce so....?)

But yeah - nightclubs, dancing, electronic music and most importantly, dumb college girls making a series of poor life decisions;

Cork or Limerick - what it is?

Edit: I should include - is there one or the other that would be considered more expensive to stay in?

So you’ve gone from looking from looking for somewhere cheap to move to so you can prey on young college girls to this:

But I need challenge man cause, you know how it is - I don't want to be that guy walking home afterwards thinking to myself....

always-taking-on-the-fat-guy_o_818709.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

The OP is nothing if not busy.

I'd say he's hung like an anorexic earthworm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Women are mad for it this time of year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

Oh mr f.... Must try harder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭Bigus

It’s terrible when Small Mickey syndrome kicks in .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭LaFuton

if y'all are done jerkin each other off, we need to move NOW

Zombies are closing in fast

pre pare

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

If you're losing interest, put the bicycle pump away for an evening and try something new and fun, like inflating her full of helium so she plays hard to get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,338 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I wish I could get to that stage... sadface

Even the imaginary girlfriends leave me...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭bo0li5eumx12kp

You know what I think it is?

When chicks play hard to get, or basically have that "go f**k yourself" attitude about them, it comes with this level of aggression.

That aggression, it's HOT!!

Mmmmm.

And when they go weak for you, they're just that - weak.

Nancy like.

It's like they're waiting for you to do all the work.

F**k that noise.

I like a spit fire.

I really wanna take this chick to pound town, but I'm like, "anti-up biznatch! This has to be fun for me to!!".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,901 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Go downstairs and make your long suffering mother a nice of cup tea.

Whats the name of the guy in The Inbetweeners? The compulsive liar. Thats how I picture the OP.

"Oh yeah i had both the Kardashian sisters, on a cruise to Barbados during Easter break"

When chicks play hard to get, or basically have that "go f**k yourself" attitude about them, it comes with this level of aggression.

Mmmmm.

Nancy like.

F**k that noise.

I like a spit fire.

I really wanna take this chick to pound town, but I'm like, "anti-up biznatch! This has to be fun for me to!!".

I’m sure they’ll be impressed when you take them home on your bicycle to your HAP accommodation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭relax carry on

God I hope I was never this pathetic as a teenager.

• Advertisement

so, basically you're only interested in hot girls that dont want you. I think there's a term for that, rape Ideation

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭bo0li5eumx12kp

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    I’m sure they’ll be impressed when you take them home on your bicycle to your HAP accommodation.

Hell I don't need a fancy ride, or classy diggs to help chicks get their rocks off.

You know why??

Cause....

yE1dNEM.jpg?3

God I hope I was never this pathetic as a teenager.

I know I wasn't. Unfortunately, i suspect the OP is older than that. Old enough to know better you might say.

Hell I don't need a fancy ride, or classy diggs to help chicks get their rocks off.

You know why?

I can imagine....

adult-parrot-costume.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Mmmmm.

Nancy like.

F**k that noise.

I like a spit fire.

:confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Beau Bennett

You got that message but instead you chose us! Were ready!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

But I need a challenge man cause, you know how it is - I don't want to be that guy walking home afterwards thinking to myself....

The reality is you are afraid to show her your tiny dick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

b92.gif

Advertisement