Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pat Kenny's big interview

Options
  • 18-12-2019 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭

Leo Varadkar on tonight.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭buried

One lad who left a plush job to an even plusher job interviewing a ladeen who is about to do the same thing real soon.

You may as well go down your local golf club and listen to two bankwanks yabberin on to each other over a sherry.

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Yes, that will be riveting viewing alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭mgn

buried wrote: »
    One lad who left a plush job to an even plusher job interviewing a ladeen who is about to do the same thing real soon.

You may as well go down your local golf club and listen to two bankwanks yabberin on to each other over a sherry.

The sooner he goes the better, good for nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭X111111111111

Softball question alert. Absolutely pathetic stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,417 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Verona Murphy was spot on. Time the lefty media mafia grew up and allow rational debate on sensible migration control.

• Advertisement

Don't forget this is the man that looks after the people that get up early in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Still waters

Dirty prick. A pretty boy more interested in the perfect photo ops and lubing up the wheels of government to slip into a cushy job in Brussels, the sooner he's gone the better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

mgn wrote: »
    Don't forget this is the man that looks after the people that get up early in the morning.
    Must be joggers, cause it ain't workers.

road_high wrote: »
    Verona Murphy was spot on. Time the lefty media mafia grew up and allow rational debate on sensible migration control.

I hope Murphy stands as an Independent and gets elected ahead of the FG candidate.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

road_high wrote: »

The only way to show the lefty media is at the ballot box where they have no control

And that’s happening across the world

And they still can’t understand why

• Advertisement

mgn wrote: »
    I hope Murphy stands as an Independent and gets elected ahead of the FG candidate.

Quite possible. The two incumbents wanted her off the ticket as she would be elected ahead of them. She polled circa 9000 No 1s- so what ever way the do gooders try spin it she has a massive mandate and achieved that with FG undermines her and media hatchet jobs

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭brucky

Did Pat start ranting about planning & ABP. That’s his favorite obsession ever since ABP allowed them flats to be built next door. Reminds me of that detective in the pink panther that’s obsessed with Clouseau

brucky wrote: »
    Did Pat start ranting about planning & ABP. That’s his favorite obsession ever since ABP allowed them flats to be built next door. Reminds me of that detective in the pink panther that’s obsesse with Clouseau

That and his daily rant about Trump, his hatred for the man is unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,584 ✭✭✭Working class heroes

What a wonderfully balanced and insightful thread. Well done lads.

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

What a wonderfully balanced and insightful thread. Well done lads.

just like the interview so

• Registered Users Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

The only way to show the lefty media is at the ballot box where they have no control

It doesn’t really show the lefty media anything. All it does is provide them with click bait fodder so they can sell their advertising space.

Lefty media are only delighted when people like Trump, Casey etc do well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

It doesn't seem to be happening here, thankfully. Our history of emigration means that there's a lot more empathy towards immigrants than in some other countries.

Must be so lonely and frustrating to be a racist in Ireland. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

It doesn't seem to be happening here, thankfully. Our history of emigration means that there's a lot more empathy towards immigrants than in some other countries.

You proved my point

Well done

Yes there’s complete and utter naivety and lack of any critical analysis here when it comes to migration. Dare question migration = instant “racism” label in Ireland.

The USA and uk were built on migration, as were countries like Poland and Hungary. Yet they’re mature enough to have reasoned debate and control

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

I dont know enough about Leo varadkar really to judge him, but from what I've seen and heard, we should have a different Taoiseach who gives more of a ****. Yes I think he's awful at what he's doing and doesn't really care as much as he thinks he does.

Although I can't stand seeing people take it personal and abuse him on his appearance or sexuality. Just shows a complete lack of general respect /intelligence.

Lots of idiots in that 'against homelessness' Facebook group, abusing and threatening him, and saying 'go suck my Dick u indian prick' and all this rotten crap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Just have to listen to Callan's Kicks for a laugh about VLAD.

But who is the alternative Teeshock. I can't think of anyone right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

You prove my point

Well done

I couldn't care less about whatever vapid point you wish to make. My point is that you're in a tiny minority. Thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

General Election incoming. Beware now, and be afraid. LOL.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Trying to critically discuss immigration in Ireland today is like trying to discuss sex in Ireland in the 1950s - you are labelled a weirdo, an unsolid citizen. And its just as repressed, naive and damaging in the long run.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

This thread smells like it might be better suited to the “Current Affairs” forum.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

The ballot box tends to keep this type out of office.

They do get vocal followers who champion their failings however.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

This thread smells like it might be better suited to the “Current Affairs” forum.

Indeed. Have fun :p

That's what usually happens when anyone dares say anything negative about Leo the great.

I dont know enough about Leo varadkar really to judge him, but from what I've seen and heard, we should have a different Taoiseach who gives more of a ****. Yes I think he's awful at what he's doing and doesn't really care as much as he thinks he does.

Although I can't stand seeing people take it personal and abuse him on his appearance or sexuality. Just shows a complete lack of general respect /intelligence.

Lots of idiots in that 'against homelessness' Facebook group, abusing and threatening him, and saying 'go suck my Dick u indian prick' and all this rotten crap.

I take it you were not around when Brian Cowan was Taoiseach, the level of abuse that man got day and night by the media was sicking, with cartoons pictures, nicknames and personal abuse everyday of week, the same so called journalist and radio, tv presenters have never said a word about Leo, why, because the racist, homophobic card would be out straight away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I’d suggest this thread is more suited to the current affairs forum. Lots of bluster, outrage, and fake indignation. Plenty for some of the locals to chew on.

Advertisement