Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nail care

Options
  • 19-12-2019 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has advice on nail care. I have very brittle nails that break and snag on things very easily.
    I also have really dry hands and cuticles that I tend to mindlessly bite or pick at.

I hate the feeling of any bit of length on my nails, probable because I’ve been biting them for so long. I’ve tried shellac but I found it would start to peel off after 4 or 5 days and it was just too expensive to maintain the upkeep.

Any advice on nail care and how to encourage them to grow slightly and not break would be great. I’ve tried sally Hansen products, opi and a few others aswell as cuticle oil before bed but nothing works.

Advertisement