Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfers to Ulster Bank from BOI

Options
  • 19-12-2019 8:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there

Can you please advise how I can send a proof of payment for 2 transfers I made to a payee? It was send from my BOI to their Ulster account and both payments haven't yet been received by them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Tanyavc.

Thank you for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie

You can certainly request a proof of payment for your two transfers from your account. To do this, please log into Banking 365 through the website on your pc/laptop or phone and select the Service Desk and then you'll see the facility to "Ask a Question". From here, you can request a proof of payment and it will be sent to you via the secure message. Once you receive this, it would be best to provide this to Ulster Bank and they will investigate these transfers for you.

We hope this information helps, please let us know if you have any further queries.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Advertisement