Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emails flashing

Options
  • 19-12-2019 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I have iPhone X. Since the last update(13.3). When I open up the stock email I get a problem emails

When I delete or move through emails, they keep flashing. Mainly any images do it. It’s like they are being reloaded constantly

Any ideas on this ?

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Apple broke the Mail app in iOS 13 and have been unable to fix it despite repeated updates, so there's all kinds of problems with it at the moment.

That said, try:
    - restarting
    - NOT force quitting Mail if you're someone who does that compulsive quit-all-apps thing (Mail needs to be allowed run in the background)
    - disabling dark mode if you are using it (it's buggy)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭djdunny

OP is this issue with multiple email accounts or does it only happen with 1 account?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

djdunny wrote: »
    OP is this issue with multiple email accounts or does it only happen with 1 account?

Good question, it’s happening on my gmail. I don’t get alot of mail in the other accounts.

Maybe I Might remove it and redo it

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Advertisement