If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonos one SL

Options
  • 19-12-2019 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭

Hi There looking to but two of these in black, i'm based in Dublin.
    Is there anyway I can get them before Christmas?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

e.r wrote: »
    Hi There looking to but two of these in black, i'm based in Dublin.
    Is there anyway I can get them before Christmas?
    Thanks Eric
    Hi E.R

Thanks for the PM.

At this point I could not guarantee delivery before Christmas.

Normally I would say yes as its a next day service with DPD to Dublin but at this time of year it could take longer and I would not want to disappoint as it leaves no room for error.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭jimmy the car

Hi folks, going to piggyback on this thread as opposed to starting new one. Have a couple One’s looking at another one, they’re £148 on .com site but £168 on the .ie site? Any chance of a price match? Or does the .com deliver to NI? Can just order online then

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Jimmy,

The Sonos One SL is at £148 already?

The Sonos One Gen 2 is also £148 on the www.richersoundsireland.com site but if you are ROI based you may be better off purchasing in Euro as the Euro pricing includes delivery - if it is the ONE SL you are interested in they will deffo work out better in Euro - but of course check what conversion rate your bank charges but it will be close I'd guess?

ATVB

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭jimmy the car

Hi Jimmy,

The Sonos One Gen 2 is also £148 on the www.richersoundsireland.com site but if you are ROI based you may be better off purchasing in Euro as the Euro pricing includes delivery - if it is the ONE SL you are interested in they will deffo work out better in Euro - but of course check what conversion rate your bank charges but it will be close I'd guess?

ATVB

John Mc & Crew

Got it sorted John thanks a mill happy out now :-)

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Jimmy,

ATVB

John Mc & Crew

Got it sorted John thanks a mill happy out now :-)
    Thanks jimmy the car!

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.