Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J. K. Rowling is cancelled because she is a T.E.R.F [ADMIN WARNING IN POST #1]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

Ah, as a friend of mine is wont to say about son’s lady friends “with the classy ie spelling?”

I said "Official Gardaí reports not giving clear facts, and descriptions is endangering public safety."

Exactly what part of that do you not understand?

The part I posted about. Obviously enough.. What is it about my post that you don't understand? because you've avoided responding to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

According to the law of the land Barbie Kardashian is a 100% real woman and don't you forget it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭TheBlackPill

According to the law of the land Barbie Kardashian is a 100% real woman and don't you forget it.

This is the one that is a biological male who is a serial sexuall assaulter of women? Should not be put in a womens' prison. And after reading the high court judgement i wonder if the above is his stage name. And even the Tavistock institute didn't believe he had genuine gender dysphoria, thought the expression of gender identity was tactical

Irrelevant. A diagnosis of gender dysphoria is not a requirement for a gender recognition certificate. This is a woman in the eyes of the law.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Irrelevant. A diagnosis of gender dysphoria is not a requirement for a gender recognition certificate. This is a woman in the eyes of the law.
    + in the the eyes of nature
    + in the eyes of anyone with half a functioning brain

This f*cking cis/trans/PC/left-right lunacy of today's world is driving me absolutely insane. When was it sound logic and reason were abandoned to accommodate emotions and feelings??

Toothpaste company's abandoning 'white' from their packaging apparently. Umm. What colour are teeth.. .. What colour were dinosaurs' teeth?? So teeth colour hasn't changed on over 65+ million years among the animal kingdom?? WELL COLOUR ME SHOCKED!!

Here's some facts for any left/right wing retards out there [I'm angry, I'll use whatever language I deem most appropriate].

- We are not gods -> what we are is defined by nature, not the other way around!
    - Stop obsessing with what you don't have in your life and be damn grateful you're alive and not living in a starving country where clean water is rare, you damn entitled pieces of sh*t.
    - What you are should not be important (though exceptions apply in less civilised places in the world) -> WHO you are is fully under your control.
    - 60% of our DNA is shared with bananas. Why am I mentioning this? Cos some many tw@ts still think evolution is a myth, why would we share DNA with virtually all life in existence if we didn't have shared ancestors??
    -> 100's of millions of years of animalian evolution and 200k years of human evolution: there has been male and female (exceptions again apply in the case of intersex, whom are really the only ones with any sort of born right to actually claim to be what sex they feel like). Emotions and feelings do not get to override our evolutionary history!
    - If John becomes Jane and we clone Jane.. .. .. is the clone going to be of John or Jane??????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Sinus pain

If Bambi is worried about being sent to a male prison how about he/she doesn’t commit any crimes? Definitely won’t be sent to a male prison then

jaxxx wrote: »
    + in the the eyes of nature
    + in the eyes of anyone with half a functioning brain

This f*cking cis/trans/PC/left-right lunacy of today's world is driving me absolutely insane. When was it sound logic and reason were abandoned to accommodate emotions and feelings??

Toothpaste company's abandoning 'white' from their packaging apparently. Umm. What colour are teeth.. .. What colour were dinosaurs' teeth?? So teeth colour hasn't changed on over 65+ million years among the animal kingdom?? WELL COLOUR ME SHOCKED!!

Here's some facts for any left/right wing retards out there [I'm angry, I'll use whatever language I deem most appropriate].

- We are not gods -> what we are is defined by nature, not the other way around!
    - Stop obsessing with what you don't have in your life and be damn grateful you're alive and not living in a starving country where clean water is rare, you damn entitled pieces of sh*t.
    - What you are should not be important (though exceptions apply in less civilised places in the world) -> WHO you are is fully under your control.
    - 60% of our DNA is shared with bananas. Why am I mentioning this? Cos some many tw@ts still think evolution is a myth, why would we share DNA with virtually all life in existence if we didn't have shared ancestors??
    -> 100's of millions of years of animalian evolution and 200k years of human evolution: there has been male and female (exceptions again apply in the case of intersex, whom are really the only ones with any sort of born right to actually claim to be what sex they feel like). Emotions and feelings do not get to override our evolutionary history!
    - If John becomes Jane and we clone Jane.. .. .. is the clone going to be of John or Jane??????????????

That is quite the impotent rant for half 8 on a Saturday morning. Do yourself a favour and submit to the New World Order. If someone says they are a woman then they are a woman. Your precious science can't save you now.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭JoannaJag

Sinus pain wrote: »
    If Bambi is worried about being sent to a male prison how about he/she doesn’t commit any crimes? Definitely won’t be sent to a male prison then

Because it’s not about being not with the men. It’s all about being validated as a woman by being included with the women and girls. In prison and elsewhere. If it was worry about being with the men there would be no complaints about the idea of a third space.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

That is quite the impotent rant for half 8 on a Saturday morning. Do yourself a favour and submit to the New World Order. If someone says they are a woman then they are a woman. Your precious science can't save you now.
    I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees, I'm old fashioned that way. Well if we can identify as something we're not, then I identify as a fire breathing dragon.

• Advertisement

And in this particular case access to women is handy for other purposes too. ��

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭mazcon

How can someone, in possession of a functioning penis, and who has expressed explicit threats on multiple occasions to rape, possibly fulfill the statutory declaration to 'have a settled and solemn intention to live in the female gender for the rest of my life'? This declaration is one of the conditions for the granting of a GRC. How does this violent male person fulfill this requirement in any way?

mazcon wrote: »
    How can someone, in possession of a functioning penis, and who has expressed explicit threats on multiple occasions to rape, possibly fulfill the statutory declaration to 'have a settled and solemn intention to live in the female gender for the rest of my life'? This declaration is one of the conditions for the granting of a GRC. How does this violent male person fulfill this requirement in any way?

Because you can solemnly rape with a female penis like all good honest females. And if you say otherwise you’re a hysterical man hating harpy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,307 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

JoannaJag wrote: »
    And in this particular case access to women is handy for other purposes too. ��

Sure weren't we told earlier in this thread that anyone who says they are a woman, including this person, is and always was a female? No matter what they previously used their male bodies for and still intend to. always were female. No ifs and buts. Couldn't possibly be an ulterior motive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Gruffalux

Have to say that in spite of everything- feeling terrible for the woman this person mauled, their mother and family gone into hiding, all the people hurt by them, especially those sexually assaulted earlier, and all the people hurt along the way by them, and noting the huge anti-scientific and moral implications of calling them repeatedly a girl in all official circumstances - I still have to say that it is tragic that this person has somehow ended up in the terrible state they are in. I cannot imagine how one even begins to help such a person. How did they get to this point? Their whole life is in absolute tatters. Don't know why but that was on my mind last night.

then the law is an ass and possibly in this case facilitating a violent sexual predator

Gruffalux wrote: »
    Have to say that in spite of everything- feeling terrible for the woman this person mauled, their mother and family gone into hiding, all the people hurt by them, especially those sexually assaulted earlier, and all the people hurt along the way by them, and noting the huge anti-scientific and moral implications of calling them repeatedly a girl in all official circumstances - I still have to say that it is tragic that this person has somehow ended up in the terrible state they are in. I cannot imagine how one even begins to help such a person. How did they get to this point? Their whole life is in absolute tatters. Don't know why but that was on my mind last night.

Yes its really tragic. No child should ever go through what they went through. They were let down in the worst way possible when they needed actual help and support. The "care" system in Ireland and most, or most likely all, other countries isn't fit for purpose.

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    Yes its really tragic. No child should ever go through what they went through. They were let down in the worst way possible when they needed actual help and support. The "care" system in Ireland and most, or most likely all, other countries isn't fit for purpose.
    ~I suggest reading the court judgement in full. This child was failed by his parents, absolutely awful upbringing. multiple foster parents tried their best and has been placed in appropriate care home since c age 12/13. The only chance for this child was to be taken into care and adopted before age 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Gruffalux

~I suggest reading the court judgement in full. This child was failed by his parents, absolutely awful upbringing. multiple foster parents tried their best and has been placed in appropriate care home since c age 12/13. The only chance for this child was to be taken into care and adopted before age 2.

Where can one read it?

I admit I havent read it all, but enough to know this child had a horrific upbringing. Awful stuff and a sad situation all round. I have empathy for that child and the adult they are now, but I also know that women need to be protected from him until he gets the help he clearly needs.

• Advertisement

Gruffalux wrote: »
    Where can one read it?
    Here you go. It is grim reading. Also looks like the parents are non-Irish.. Deporting the father may well have saved this child and his mother
    https://www.courts.ie/viewer/pdf/e363c19e-6e79-4e35-a3fe-d5e8dee785fe/2019_IECA_109_1.pdf/pdf#view=fitH

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

Bit slow this morning, but the Limerick case where defendant was named is not obviously the "homicidal girl"? Or is it?

Just saw the Indo report.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭OscarMIlde

JoannaJag wrote: »
    Because it’s not about being not with the men. It’s all about being validated as a woman by being included with the women and girls. In prison and elsewhere. If it was worry about being with the men there would be no complaints about the idea of a third space.

In this case it might be more about easy access to more victims.

Hard to tell if the Indo case is same as the Gript one. There are hardly two Silence of the Lambs types at large!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

Here you go. It is grim reading. Also looks like the parents are non-Irish.. Deporting the father may well have saved this child and his mother
    https://www.courts.ie/viewer/pdf/e363c19e-6e79-4e35-a3fe-d5e8dee785fe/2019_IECA_109_1.pdf/pdf#view=fitH

Grim is an understatement. Good god what a childhood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    Sure weren't we told earlier in this thread that anyone who says they are a woman, including this person, is and always was a female? No matter what they previously used their male bodies for and still intend to. always were female. No ifs and buts. Couldn't possibly be an ulterior motive.
    Welcome to selfID - Irish political parties (all of them) answer to being noticed on the world stage.

They're currently revising that as SNP Scotland is on an even more insane trajectory to outdo the world leaders at it, incorruptable Malta. Yeah, that Malta.
    It's like a promotion/relegation battle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

This is the one that is a biological male who is a serial sexuall assaulter of women? Should not be put in a womens' prison. And after reading the high court judgement i wonder if the above is his stage name. And even the Tavistock institute didn't believe he had genuine gender dysphoria, thought the expression of gender identity was tactical
    This is where affirmation led services end up. Couple that with selfID laws and you have bad legislation and bad clinical practices masquerading as enlightenment.
    The Tavistock affirmation led mess was exposed in a Newsnight report a few months back.
    This is where Irish kids are referred to.

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    Welcome to selfID - Irish political parties (all of them) answer to being noticed on the world stage.

They're currently revising that as SNP Scotland is on an even more insane trajectory to outdo the world leaders at it, incorruptable Malta. Yeah, that Malta.
    It's like a promotion/relegation battle.

Is there even one party in Dáil that even questions it?

SF are like the SNP. Freefall into becoming a pastiche of the most extreme elements in Democrats. Unbeknownst to most of their voters!

• Advertisement

Here is piece which has Garda photo of the person, and it is the same person as referred to yesterday.

https://gript.ie/photo-barbie-kardashian-irelands-homicidal-girl/

Thankfully the person is facing further charges. Do people still think actual women should be locked up with this obviously bat crazy psycho?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement