Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J. K. Rowling is cancelled because she is a T.E.R.F [ADMIN WARNING IN POST #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Parabellum9

I’m selling t-shirts. I feel I should set out my stall here.

I don’t believe in Dinosaurs because of Jesus
    I don’t believe in trans people because of science

Don’t worry they are natural polycotton and nylon.

And they come in male unisex and female unisex.

See 2 of those have proof to show for themselves, the other 2 are figments of peoples imaginations and delusions ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

I'm a woman, therefore I'm also a trans woman - seeing as they're one and the same.

I am also a woman. I mean, i'm a man but that's no barrier to being a woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭0xzmro3n4y7lb5

I'm a woman, therefore I'm also a trans woman - seeing as they're one and the same.

You go girl.

You have transformed from a anti trans women are women to a trans ally. Beautiful. I have something in my eye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

sarah_tgc wrote: »
    Wow, this thread has constantly been on the first page of Boards for the last few days.

Ye all really seem to hate trans people!

Sure thing, Brand New Forum Member. :D

Congratulations. That’s beautiful. You’ll fit in as transgender is an umbrella term it’s not fixed and rigged like cisgender.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Errashareesh

And anyone who disagrees can choke on your lady dick.

See 2 of those have proof to show for themselves, the other 2 are figments of peoples imaginations and delusions ;)

I’ll put you down for two. 2 unisex MAN t-shirts for the bell UM

And anyone who disagrees can choke on your lady dick.

Look if that’s what your into love but mind yourself or you’ll be GAGGING.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Clear attempt to get the thread closed going on now. Lets all stop posting.

that is utterly pointless stats. there is no evidence these murders were because of their trans status

Oh I have a t-shirt for you too.

Declan Flynn was killed because he was a botanist.

• Advertisement

This is good because it's a beautiful example of what we're talking about. Not that they'd admit it, but I'm sure Emmet, Joey et al can see the derangement that we're concerned with.

Transphobic threads stay open here it’ll be fine hun.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,497 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Look if that’s what your into love but mind yourself or you’ll be GAGGING.

I think you'd have better luck with 'I don't believe in trans people because of Jesus'

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

I think you'd have better luck with 'I don't believe in trans people because of Jesus'

They are all sold out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Uh huh. So transparent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Offtopic: Hmm, I've noticed similar tactics coming in shifts in other rather good (adults debating back and forth) threads when those threads have the cheek to not align with critical theory led ideology or just having an opinion which doesn't align 100%
    Same old flinging the ist and phobe rubbish which is now a badge of the flinger's disingenuity and weakness. So well done guys, well done on that achievement.
    In my humble opinion, the quick blast posts aren't worth one reply - it's derailment to get those threads closed down.

On topic: Great to see the support given to JKR in the newspaper today and by thoughtful professionals too.
    I couldn't see a TikToker, Instagrammer or Facbooker "influencer" amongst them - thank fck.

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    Offtopic: Hmm, I've noticed similar tactics coming in shifts in other rather good (adults debating back and forth) threads when those threads have the cheek to not align with critical theory led ideology.
    Same old flinging the ist and phobe rubbish
    It's the standard - because it's all they have.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

Not engaging with they who live under a bridge but Declan Flynn was murdered for being gay.

The natural, built into DNA state of a boy standing in front of another boy asking him to love him. And bump boy bits.

The state that TRAs want rid of by proclaiming sexual orientation “transphobic”.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭TheBlackPill

Oh I have a t-shirt for you too.

Declan Flynn was killed because he was a botanist.

What does the homophobic murder of a gay man fro nearly 40 years ago have to do with the nonsense figures you posted. I could post the list of hundreds of thousands of syrians who were murdered and claim it was due to Irish death squads. Doesnt make it true

What does the homophobic murder of a gay man fro nearly 40 years ago have to do with the nonsense figures you posted. I could post the list of hundreds of thousands of syrians who were murdered and claim it was due to Irish death squads. Doesnt make it true

Because it’s all the same. The anti-brigade are all the same. I’ve seen it all and my dear I’m still here.

Did you see what was said by the Judge and the media during Declan Flynn’s trial? It’s all the same.

• Advertisement

If you don't care that someone is trans but you question redefining biological terms and denial of biology, that means you hate gay people.

Come on, trans people deserve better.

Because it’s all the same. The anti-brigade are all the same. I’ve seen it all and my dear I’m still here.

Did you see what was said by the Judge and the media during Declan Flynn’s trial? It’s all the same.

Mr Justice Seán Gannon, the presiding judge in the case, sentenced the youths to between one and five years on guilty pleas to manslaughter in March 1983. The sentences were suspended. The judge said: “It’s important the public should know it could never have been murder, although it was an appalling thing for Declan Flynn and his family.”

The judge had heard evidence, in the form of statements from two of the accused youths, that the gang were was acting as a kind of self-professed vigilante group. They had wanted “to clear our park of what we call queers” and they had been “queer-bashing for about six weeks before and had battered 20 steamers”.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Gruffalux

Mr Justice Seán Gannon, the presiding judge in the case, sentenced the youths to between one and five years on guilty pleas to manslaughter in March 1983. The sentences were suspended. The judge said: “It’s important the public should know it could never have been murder, although it was an appalling thing for Declan Flynn and his family.”

The judge had heard evidence, in the form of statements from two of the accused youths, that the gang were was acting as a kind of self-professed vigilante group. They had wanted “to clear our park of what we call queers” and they had been “queer-bashing for about six weeks before and had battered 20 steamers”.

I think you are in the wrong thread. Maybe you should start one that is appropriate to your concerns. Or your interest in various synthetic materials.

If you don't care that someone is trans but you question redefining biological terms and denial of biology, that means you hate gay people.

Come on, trans people deserve better.

I didn’t say that. I said transphobia is in fashion now, ironic, and the anti-repeal, anti-gay have all moved on to anti-trans.

Nobody here is anti-trans. Most posters here seem to go by the live and let live and whatever you're having yourself philosophy on live. Ireland today is a different country to 40 years ago.

Nobody here is anti-trans. Most posters here seem to go by the live and let live and whatever you're having yourself philosophy on live. Ireland today is a different country to 40 years ago.

It’s not for minorities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Gruffalux

I didn’t say that. I said transphobia is in fashion now, ironic, and the anti-repeal, anti-gay have all moved on to anti-trans.

You obviously do not pay attention to the posters from here when they express their views elsewhere on boards on such matters as you bring up. Your bias bedazzles you.

It’s not for minorities.
    Yes it actually is. We are one of the least violent countries in the world and very tolerant. Nobody bats an eyelid with any of the LGBT+ rainbow anymore, unless its militant devisive guff they are peddling.
    just because people do not actively support this stuff does not make them your enemy, ripe for emotive language and demonising

Yes it actually is. We are one of the least violent countries in the world and very tolerant. Nobody bats an eyelid with any of the LGBT+ rainbow anymore, unless its militant devisive guff they are peddling.
    just because people do not actively support this stuff does not make them your enemy, ripe for emotive language and demonising

Yes Father once you don't beat us we should shut up and be grateful.

Reminds me of the laundries.

These are the same views that would have put me in a laundry in the eighties.

The ignorance is blinding people. Hate is an awful thing.

• Advertisement

Gruffalux wrote: »
    You obviously do not pay attention to the posters from here when they express their views elsewhere on boards on such matters as you bring up. Your bias bedazzles you.

You align where you align.

If you stand shoulder to shoulder with Hopkins stand proud.

If you stand shoulder to shoulder with Gemma stand proud.

If you stand shoulder to shoulder with David Quinn stand proud.

If you stand shoulder to shoulder with Farage stand proud.

These are your bedfellows.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement