Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas wine and chocolate?

Options
  • 20-12-2019 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

Can anyone help me find some good deals in Dublin this weekend for multiple bottles of wine. I have seen a 25% off in dunnes which is appealing.
    Also for the best deals on tins of biscuits , boxes of chocolates and the large dairymilk selection box
    All for Christmas Gifts and not self indulgence 🀫🀫🀫

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭billcullen1

IrishLad90 wrote: »
    Can anyone help me find some good deals in Dublin this weekend for multiple bottles of wine. I have seen a 25% off in dunnes which is appealing.
    Also for the best deals on tins of biscuits , boxes of chocolates and the large dairymilk selection box
    All for Christmas Gifts and not self indulgence 🀫🀫🀫
    Tesco have 25% off wines, other details on web check it out

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Thanks boardsie.
    I am a little afraid of going to town

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Might see something on my-leaflet.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Invincible

Thanks boardsie.
    I am a little afraid of going to town

Are you from Longford op ?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

All for Christmas Gifts and not self indulgence ������

Try bargain alerts REQUESTS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Went to dunnes and got everything. Those 10e off a 50 spend are a gem. I was gonna be running around all day haha

Advertisement