Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas - We're Hiring!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,580 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

How high priority is smarty experience? Old hat and seems inappropriate for a small business

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Tow

fritzelly wrote: »
    How high priority is smarty experience? Old hat and seems inappropriate for a small business
    I doubt they are looking for much experience.  The salary they are offering may be OK (in Carlow) for a recent IT graduate.  But we currently have to offer 30K for (inexperienced) tech support in Dublin, just to get applications.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭Uthur

i’m not interested in a job but i just wanted to say i really like your company. i currently have my email with you. best of luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭cojomo2

Tow wrote: »
    I doubt they are looking for much experience.  The salary they are offering may be OK (in Carlow) for a recent IT graduate.  But we currently have to offer 30K for (inexperienced) tech support in Dublin, just to get applications.

Also appears to be fixed term contract i.e. not permanent.

I'm an IT contractor myslelf (day rate) and I don't understand why anyone would take a FTC unless they were desperate. The pay is usually the same as permanent (on a pro rata basis), but doesn't have any of the job security of a permanent position. Is there any reason a contractor would do a FTC over day rate? Just curious. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,902 ✭✭✭antimatterx

In by new years eve, but the opening is taken down?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

Who are you guys? Might be interested :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,580 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Who are you guys? Might be interested :)
    Failed the first interview question

In by new years eve, but the opening is taken down?
    Sorry about that 
    If you're interested please email careers@blacknight.com 

Advertisement