Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its that time of year!

• 20-12-2019 9:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭

The big day is fast approaching so just to say ... Merry Xmas to all the Donegal folk and hopefully you all have a safe and peaceful one ... well, not too peaceful. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,963 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Merry Christmas to you Muffler, and Merry Christmas all.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Merry Christmas, hope you all have a good one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,751 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Happy Xmas fellow DLer's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Merry Christmas to the DL forum. Try keep outta trouble :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,188 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Merry Christmas folks.

(So hard not to add "ya filthy animals") :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Merry Christmas everyone and let's hope Santy is good to us all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,431 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

and to you most of my santa gifts i bought for myself recently due to breaking things
    but the outdoor lights went up yesterday the christmas tree is up but not decorated.

the oven is making a right racket so might have to move the dining table ......

merry christmas

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Happy Christmas shams!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

and to you most of my santa gifts i bought for myself recently due to breaking things
    but the outdoor lights went up yesterday the christmas tree is up but not decorated.

the oven is making a right racket so might have to move the dining table ......

merry christmas

Talking about outdoor lights bought a new set of battery outdoor lights yesterday had to wait until today to get batteries. So this morning armed with the batteries i went to look for the lights, only to be told by the other half
    Oh I put them back in the box and left them away for next year sure Christmas is nearly over no point in putting outside lights up now
    Talk about Scrooge :mad::)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,431 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

lulu1 wrote: »
    Talking about outdoor lights bought a new set of battery outdoor lights yesterday had to wait until today to get batteries. So this morning armed with the batteries i went to look for the lights, only to be told by the other half
    Oh I put them back in the box and left them away for next year sure Christmas is nearly over no point in putting outside lights up now
    Talk about Scrooge :mad::)

but the OH is at home and rang domestic appliance services who had a guy in the area who came in greased a fan bushing so the oven is as quiet as its been in a long time (still needs replacing but will get us through the next 2 days !) , christmas is back on.

go and put the damn lights up ! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement