Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unsubscribe from boards

Options
  • 21-12-2019 1:08am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As per title, just got an emeail reminding me of 50 euro to be taken out of my account in two days, however i can't really afford that right now. Cannot see a way from boards.ie to deactivate this, help please!.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Check the ‘paid subscriptions’ section in your control panel here. I recently cancelled my recurring sub but I’m not 100% sure where I did it!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I did check but can't see a way to get out of it :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Wait, think i sorted it via paypal, i'm thick with tech :o

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I'm not able to do anything re subs, but office staff can. If anyone is in tomorrow hopefully they can check it for you

It's sorted i'm pretty sure, thanks Beasty :)

• Advertisement
  • Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hey Gremlinertia,

Did you manage to get a refund from PayPal or just cancel? If you want me to check from our end, please send an email to hello@boards.ie with the email that you use for PayPal and I can make sure.

Hey Gremlinertia,

Did you manage to get a refund from PayPal or just cancel? If you want me to check from our end, please send an email to hello@boards.ie with the email that you use for PayPal and I can make sure.

Was due to go out today, I'll keep an eye on it, thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement