Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Property Management Company

Options
  • 21-12-2019 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a Property Management Company for an apartment building.
    Can anyone recommend a company that has a good reputation?
    I'm interested in keeping the area in good upkeep of cleanliness and maintenance.
    A few I've seen on the web are Choices. Absolute, and Titan, but I would like to hear from people in the area of Cork City with any experience with a property company. You can PM me. I also want to know which to avoid. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

I can recommend two, both of these have been a pleasure to deal with over the last decade or so. Absolutely thorough and professional, excellent at maintaining property. ERA Downey McCarthy and Coldwell.

I only have experience with one of the companies on your list, but would not recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

I'm looking for a Property Management Company for an apartment building.
    Can anyone recommend a company that has a good reputation?
    I'm interested in keeping the area in good upkeep of cleanliness and maintenance.
    A few I've seen on the web are Choices. Absolute, and Titan, but I would like to hear from people in the area of Cork City with any experience with a property company. You can PM me. I also want to know which to avoid. Thanks
    Wouldnt go near that lot,I know too many people that got burned with them.
    I used rent from Sherry fitzgerald or FV Sheehan a long time ago and found them ok to deal with so they may ok for renting out your property also.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭phater phagan

pwurple wrote: »
    I can recommend two, both of these have been a pleasure to deal with over the last decade or so. Absolutely thorough and professional, excellent at maintaining property. ERA Downey McCarthy and Coldwell.

I only have experience with one of the companies on your list, but would not recommend.

Thanks pwurple. Can I ask which one of them that you would not recommend? You can PM me if you wish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭Cork Trucker

Avoid Murray Properties in Mayfield. They do management as well, a terrible arrogant company!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Thanks pwurple. Can I ask which one of them that you would not recommend? You can PM me if you wish.

Same as gambit above.

• Advertisement
Advertisement