Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Christmas Day plans?

• 22-12-2019 4:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭

Anything out of the ordinary?

Currently in Yangon, Myanmar.

Flying to South Thailand this afternoon so will most likely scuba dive Christmas morning and then dinner on the beach.

Yes, this is a smug post as last year I was freezing my boll1x off swimming in Galway Bay 'For the craic'

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭KungPao

JohnCleary wrote: »

Flying to South Thailand this afternoon so will most likely scuba dive Christmas morning and then dinner on the beach.

Yes, this is a smug post as last year I was freezing my boll1x off swimming in Galway Bay 'For the craic'

It’ll always be Burma to me, man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Just relaxing at home with family basically

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Cat sitting and psychedelics, probably :)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,164 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Turkey, stuffing with all of the trimmings surrounded by family. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else on the planet

I'll be working

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

bubblypop wrote: »
    I'll be working

Same as that but I couldn't give a rats. Don't have to worry about Christmas outfit and no real onus on me to do anything. Be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭BuboBubo

Cook a big feed.
    Eat a big feed.
    Fall asleep after big feed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Turkey, stuffing with all of the trimmings surrounded by family. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else on the planet

Agreed. I’ll spend the whole day eating rings around myself

Didn’t see this thread until now. My Christmas Day will be as per a thread i’d Just started a short while ago.
    https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058039985/1/#post112077222

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,412 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Omackeral wrote: »
    Same as that but I couldn't give a rats. Don't have to worry about Christmas outfit and no real onus on me to do anything. Be grand.

Same here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Cushtie

BuboBubo wrote: »
    Cook a big feed.
    Eat a big feed.
    Fall asleep after big feed.

Same as that almost. Cooked last year so going to the outlaws this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Sleeper12 wrote: »

Same but I'd rather be in Vegas!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Wildsurfer

JohnCleary wrote: »

Tough being away from home at Christmas all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭celticWario

Anyone dreading christmas? at least one of the little angels on my road will be getting a mini scrambler, if it's our next door neighbors little scrote in training there's a good chance I'm gonna snap and do something terrible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

I'm currently sitting in the admissions ward of a psychiatric hospital waiting to be checked in, it'll be a one flew over the cuckoos nest Christmas for me!! :)

(All good, I'm a frequent flyer here, just in for a couple of weeks to get my meds reviewed.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Eat, drink and be merry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,412 ✭✭✭corner of hells

I'm currently sitting in the admissions ward of a psychiatric hospital waiting to be checked in, it'll be a one flew over the cuckoos nest Christmas for me!! :)

(All good, I'm a frequent flyer here, just in for a couple of weeks to get my meds reviewed.)

Hang in there and look after yourself too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

Good luck with it

Advertisement