Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good value Data only SIM's?

Options
  • 22-12-2019 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

Howdy,

Any good deals out there for all you can eat data only sim cards?
    I'd rather shoot myself than go with Three, but if they're best value for money i'll think about it.

Seems most providers put a cap on the data allowance.

End goal of this sim is to put in a mobile hotspot device, and use it for internet on the go (car journeys, etc)

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

gomo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

3 is the only option for unlimited data, they quote a fair use of 60GB but don't enforce it...which is why it gets congested at peak times depending on location.

For occasional use it's the only sensible option as there's no bill to pay, top it up when needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,085 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

GoMo is hands down the best value @9.99 for 80 gigs, including 10 gig roaming.

Three & Vodafone will have better coverage if driving around outside of towns and city's

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Pekarirska

Gomo post pay €10 once a month and Three pre pay €20 every 28 days. Both SIM cards work in a router.

Advertisement