Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help setting up box.

• 22-12-2019 6:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 74 ✭✭

Have messed up the cables, I wonder can someone help me please.

I have two cables, one coming from the satellite dish into the house. And another spare one. Does the one coming from the dish go into the wall in the house or the back of TV or back of satellite box. Where does the other cable go?

I am not getting Irish channels. This happened before but I cannot remember how I fixed it

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,530 ✭✭✭swoofer

into sat box from dish, other goes into tv but it should be obivious from the connectors, you cant mix them.

why do yu mention wall? can you do a pic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 74 ✭✭Steviewinger

swoofer wrote: »
    into sat box from dish, other goes into tv but it should be obivious from the connectors, you cant mix them.

why do yu mention wall? can you do a pic

Thanks, there is a TV outlet socket on the wall. It must go from TV to wall?

Advertisement