Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

App on Android

Options
  • 23-12-2019 11:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Why is your app so bad? Account balances take days to update. This should be instant and live. Trying to get into the App is an ordeal in itself. It crashes for no apparent reason. I have to force stop it multiple times before it works. I also have to restart my device multiple times. Its also like this on my partners phones.

Its a joke of a service in this day and age.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today on Boards.ie.

We appreciate all feedback and we will certainly raise this with our support team. Thanks for taking the time to let us know.

We can confirm that we are developing a new mobile app and customers will be introduced on a phased basis into 2020. The new app will have enhanced features and replace the existing app. As soon as we have a launch date we will alert all our customers.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Advertisement