Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So...what is Santa bringing you for Christmas???

Options
  • 24-12-2019 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭

Cycling:bike related presents obviously.

I got a pair of Northwave Revolution shoes in fluo yellow/black and a set of R8000 Ultegra pedals to match my new R8050 groupset.

Also getting an Altura Thermostat jersey in bright yellow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,392 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

not really santa but black friday

new campag zondas to replace the ones i broke

new bib tights pearl izumi pi dry fabric first time ive got off the bike after rain with dry legs, we will see how they hold up been washed

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

He got me a bottle of Green Spot. It would be irresponsible of me to cycle with that in me.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,786 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Santa delivered Galibier VU jacket with a decent purchase of Mistral gillet from adverts. I'm really pleased with both on the one spin so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,997 ✭✭✭cletus

Garmin 520+

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭NSAman

A larger waist alas.... haven’t ate this much in over three years....bang goes the diet..;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

Santa got a concise list...

FB-IMG-1577262910537.jpg

.. And failed to deliver ��

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,580 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

You didn't get the pugaree you wanted?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

Nor the watt saving sperm oil

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭saccades

That list is ace, I just learnt about loads of new things, mind if I nick it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

Great list. Gold coins, a must have for emergency expense and does not take up much space!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

Kaisr Sose wrote: »
    Great list. Gold coins, a must have for emergency expense and does not take up much space!

I particularly like the prayerbook and revolver.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭koutoubia

Got a Gore Tex shake dry thermal jacket which will be tested in the am!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

A nice tow bar bike rack that allowed me to bring the bike to the in laws so I can disappear tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,343 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Santa finally replaced the 6 year old €50 shimanos VRgdoPs_d.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Not quite cycling related but a nice addition to the toolbox

Extravagant and hugely expensive for what it is but it's a tool that will outlive me and it's the smoothest ratchet available

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

Got me a Scott Speedster 30, first road bike and lovely one at that, however need to get a add ons such as lights, helmet, mud guards, water bottle ect. Can't wait to give it a proper spin.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,997 ✭✭✭cletus

Not quite cycling related but a nice addition to the toolbox

Extravagant and hugely expensive for what it is but it's a tool that will outlive me and it's the smoothest ratchet available

What did the bank say when you looked for the mortgage?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Santy brought me a giro foray - to replace the one I totalled in a crash at the end of October. Also a pair of Costello overshorts for the commute.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Trekker09

Been a good year this year! Canyon SLX 8.0. New Zondas. Not bike related but a new turntable and Smiths Vinyl boxset plus a set of Kef speakers that arrived today (these were joint pressies as we both love the music and agreed on it ages ago).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

cletus wrote: »
    What did the bank say when you looked for the mortgage?

They were fine, no such thing as negative equity with snap on tools

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

I got the Karcher battery powered bike washer.
    It's one of the best cycling things I've ever gotten.
    No more hauling buckets up and down stairs for me!
    I also have to wash my bikes on a footpath on a street so this is way quicker than a plant mister!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Don't Chute!

https://www.cycletribe.ie/northwave-flash-arctic-gtx-winter-boots-6242.html

Got some money from my mother in-law in Sweden for Christmas so ordered a pair of these. Been meaning to get a pair for a while and a couple of freezing spins in Sweden last week provided the push I needed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Got a Garmin 735XT Triathlon watch.. My old Garmin 200 Edge & Polar M400 can go out to pasture now, they've served me well.

Advertisement