If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Ru7400

Options
  • 24-12-2019 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

I checked Samsung 50RU7400 and next to it was 43RU7100.

Surprisingly RU7100 was so much better in contrast. Both were version 02 on back sticker indicating IPS panel.

I wanna but RU7400 but no way a IPS panel in 43'.

1. Is there a way you can assist?

2. Dominic Smith, Dublin  has 43 at Ru7400 at 429. Is this you can match please.

It says sale prices are already there - I could not find a single offer. Must be miss at my end.

I am unable to find earlier question. Apologies if this is a repeat. 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

dubliniift wrote: »
    I checked Samsung 50RU7400 and next to it was 43RU7100.

Surprisingly RU7100 was so much better in contrast. Both were version 02 on back sticker indicating IPS panel.

I wanna but RU7400 but no way a IPS panel in 43'.

1. Is there a way you can assist?

2. Dominic Smith, Dublin  has 43 at Ru7400 at 429. Is this you can match please.

It says sale prices are already there - I could not find a single offer. Must be miss at my end.

I am unable to find earlier question. Apologies if this is a repeat. 
    Hi Dubliniift.

Thanks for the post.

I'm not 100% sure what you are asking unfortunately?

I have no way of checking brand new stock to see if they are VA or IPS panels.
    From doing some reading online it could be either for the 43RU7400.

I've had a checked on the Dominic Smith website and they have the 43RU7400 listed at 449 Euro and only offer a 1 year warranty.
    Our price is 440 Euro and we give our VIP 6 year guarantee included free of charge making us the better deal.

There are lots and lots of sale pricing on our website. Pricing has already been reduced to reflect this. Not all items are part of the sale and it is only on selected lines.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭dubliniift

Thanks for response. I may settle for 50LG7500 or a Hisense 50U7A - Just noticed which you do not deliver.

Any possibility of Dublin Delivery. I have no other choice but to go for 50" so that I get a VA panel. 50 Samsung on DS is 499. But as you said they dnt offer 6 yr warranty.

Please share:

1. If you can delivery Hisense 50U7A to Dublin, Dundrum

2. Best offer for 50LGUM 7500/Samsung RU7400 - Assuming 50" is a VA panel

Thanks once again.

Thanks for response. I may settle for 50LG7500 or a Hisense 50U7A - Just noticed which you do not deliver.

Any possibility of Dublin Delivery. I have no other choice but to go for 50" so that I get a VA panel. 50 Samsung on DS is 499. But as you said they dnt offer 6 yr warranty.

Please share:

1. If you can delivery Hisense 50U7A to Dublin, Dundrum

2. Best offer for 50LGUM 7500/Samsung RU7400 - Assuming 50" is a VA panel

Thanks once again.
    Hey Dubliniift.

The 50RU7400 should have a VA panel as this is Samsung preferred type of panel but I have no way of verifying each panel that we ship unfortunately as they are dispatched from our main warehouse in Manchester.

The 50RU7400 is currently 529 Euro delivered and including our 6 year guarantee free of charge.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203959-samsung-ue50ru7400-50-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-tvplus.aspx

The LG 50UM7500 is most likely an IPS panel as this is the LG preferred panel type.
    The 50UM7400 is currently priced at 479 Euro delivered and with our 6 year guarantee.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204066-lg-50um7500pla-50-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

The Hisense 50U7A is unfortunately listed as only available to collect in store. On checking stock levels on this it shows that we are totally out of stock both here at the Belfast store and even at our main warehouse.

Hope this helps a little.

Hey Dubliniift.

The 50RU7400 should have a VA panel as this is Samsung preferred type of panel but I have no way of verifying each panel that we ship unfortunately as they are dispatched from our main warehouse in Manchester.

The 50RU7400 is currently 529 Euro delivered and including our 6 year guarantee free of charge.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203959-samsung-ue50ru7400-50-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-tvplus.aspx

The LG 50UM7500 is most likely an IPS panel as this is the LG preferred panel type.
    The 50UM7400 is currently priced at 479 Euro delivered and with our 6 year guarantee.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204066-lg-50um7500pla-50-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

The Hisense 50U7A is unfortunately listed as only available to collect in store. On checking stock levels on this it shows that we are totally out of stock both here at the Belfast store and even at our main warehouse.

Thanks for responding. Now with Hisense out if equation can you price match local store Dominic Smith for 50 ru7400. Listed is RU7410 at 499.

Appreciate your time. No wonder people admire the customer service.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hey Dubliniift.

Thanks for responding. Now with Hisense out if equation  can you price match local store Dominic Smith for 50 ru7400. Listed is RU7410 at 499.

Hi Dubliniift,

Thanks for the post!

Unfortunately I wouldn't  be able to match that price as the model is one that we don;t stock.

The best price we'd have on the 50RU7400 would be 529 euro however it would need to be collected in store!

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Hey Dubliniift.

Thanks for responding. Now with Hisense out if equation  can you price match local store Dominic Smith for 50 ru7400. Listed is RU7410 at 499.

Hi Dubliniift,

Thanks for the post!

Unfortunately I wouldn't  be able to match that price as the model is one that we don;t stock.

The best price we'd have on the 50RU7400 would be 529 euro however it would need to be collected in store!

Kind regards

David
    np.  Being in Dublin cannot pick from Store. Appreciate your help.

Hey Dubliniift.

Hi Dubliniift,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    np.  Being in Dublin cannot pick from Store. Appreciate your help.
    No worries Dubliniift.

Let us know if we can be of any help in the future.

No worries Dubliniift.

Thanks. Noticed you have 43ru7410 as well now in stock. Is there a way to confirm if display unit in store is va or not. I have noticed 7410 and 7470 at HN and curries for VA panel. Both are OOS. I shall order straightway post confirmation.

Thanks. Sorry to bother u

No worries Dubliniift.

Thanks. Noticed you have 43ru7410 as well now in stock. Is there a way to confirm if display unit in store is va or not. I have noticed 7410 and 7470 at HN and curries for VA panel. Both are OOS. I shall order straightway post confirmation.

Thanks. Sorry to bother u
    Hi Dubliniift.

Unfortunately we don't have one of the 7410 on display here at the Belfast store.

I would have no way of checking the warehouse stock on these to see if they are VA panels or not.
    I don't think it tells this anywhere on the TV anyway.
    It may be able to been found out using the serial number and calling Samsung to see if they can check but again this is not something I can do as the stock is held in Manchester and I'm based in Belfast.

The 43RU7410 is listed online as having a VA panel as its usually this type of panel that Samsung use and LG favour IPS.

Thanks once again. I shall place the order.

Hi Dubliniift.

Unfortunately we don't have one of the 7410 on display here at the Belfast store.

I would have no way of checking the warehouse stock on these to see if they are VA panels or not.
    It may be able to been found out using the serial number and calling Samsung to see if they can check but again this is not something I can do as the stock is held in Manchester and I'm based in Belfast.

The 43RU7410 is listed online as having a VA panel as its usually this type of panel that Samsung use and LG favour IPS.

• Advertisement

Thanks once again. I shall place the order.

Hi Dubliniift.

No problem at all Dubliniift.

No problem at all Dubliniift.

50ru7400 cant be ordered online. Any reason?

50 inch is a sure shot VA panel I would guess. Please help.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Dublin,

at the moment the 50RU7400 is an in-store only model, apologies for this - it may change over the coming days but at the moment we are not making it available 'click to buy'.

In terms of panel - if you checkout https://www.displayspecifications.com/en/model/5c06185a it is listed as a VA panel - however manufacturers frequently change panel spec mid-production therefore we could not 100% guarantee that every 50RU7400 has a VA panel.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can ever assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.