Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

My disclaimer, my recent batch of tequila the abv seems to be higher than I expected. Therefore expect bad spelling and bizarre opinions.heh

Should have a thread called Humans Of...(Dublin, Limerick etc).
    Documenting the characters.

We really should...
    Taxi drivers with mad tales of ex wives, new girlfriends and opinions on the pros and cons of plastic surgery down under :eek: Bus driver trying to explain traveller culture and sulkie racing to some utterly perplexed German tourists... Random chats about the best way to cook steak on the DART (griddle pan was the consensus), and the nice girl in the sandwich shop who thought I needed setting up with "yer man there, the BLT with extra mayo, he's sound, always cleans his rubbish" :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

That’s what i do all along.😄

The last few days i recycled a run down bike with parts from another one. Had to take a break today but tomorrow it should be rolling again. The poor old steed is grinding it’s bottom bracket to death. 🥺

Then i have to add bits and bops from two more bikes till i have a shiny new used one. This time a blue one, ha. It even has a suspended front fork. Good for my poor wrists.🚲ðŸ˜

Costs till now 4,49€.😉

I love when you post pics of your projects BF !
    Amazing what you can do with salvaged bits and pieces that someone else doesn't want anymore .

Kettle boiled , time for a cuppa :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Widdershins and Purple Mountain: you are both too kind. I am actually not young and as for man magnet.... thanks for the thought. I would like to think I don't have to hang up the boots just yet.

Who says we have to be young to still have a bit of fire? :)

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

BJ'ingmy hair. The feeling of freshly washed hair is just divine.

Eeexxxxxqqquuueeeze me????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Eeexxxxxqqquuueeeze me????

Yeah. Its exhausting work when it's very long.

My hair that is. ;)

My hair that is. ;)

How long is yours? Mine is mid waist,heh

How long is yours? Mine is mid waist,heh

It just grazes my bum and I often sit on it *lecherous wink

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I'm in a hotel room in bed with a bottle of prosecco and pretty woman on the tele.

My hair that is. ;)

Bbbbut you said BJ-ing not BD-ing... is this going back to that Christmas blowjob thing??? Or am I gone mad?

• Advertisement

eviltwin wrote: »
    I'm in a hotel room in bed with a bottle of prosecco and pretty woman on the tele.

Flat screen :eek: or old fashioned CRT tube?

Sorry.
    I'll stop now.

Bbbbut you said BJ-ing not BD-ing... is this going back to that Christmas blowjob thing??? Or am I gone mad?

I think so, Im just borrowing the running joke I think. Withput knowing where it started :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Settling in for First Dates.

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside watching cat videos in a bid to cheer myself up, its not failing anyway :3
    I think so, Im just borrowing the running joke I think. Withput knowing where it started :)

DD started that one, then all the gals in here started using it ;)

It just grazes my bum and I often sit on it *lecherous wink

Such the temptress,heh.Do you keep it braided or let it loose?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭thomil

Deskside as well, with a nice steaming mug. Swapped out the work laptop for the private one.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Such the temptress,heh.Do you keep it braided or let it loose?

I often do one braid/plait, esp. If its a hot day or Im working at messy stuff. I like leaving it loose too.
    In Mexico women traditionally have long hair, don't they?
    Seems to be unfashionable here though.

Deskside watching cat videos in a bid to cheer myself up, its not failing anyway :3

DD started that one, then all the gals in here started using it ;)

Filthy talk of such things! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

I often do one braid/plait, esp. If its a hot day or Im working at messy stuff. I like leaving it loose too.

Can't see the point in a waxed nethers if you're going to sit on your hair? :)

Can't see the point in a waxed nethers if you're going to sit on your hair? :)

Solid logic there Bishop!

• Advertisement

They do and it serves as a status in the local communities. I keep mine in a single braid with a feather brooch my mother gave me.It's fascinating having come from one culture and living in another,heh.

They do and it serves as a status in the local communities. I keep mine in a single braid with a feather brooch my mother gave me.It's fascinating having come from one culture and living in another,heh.

Fascinating :)
    Lots of mythology and symbolism associated with hair in many cultures.
    The feather brooch sounds lovely.

Fascinating :)
    Lots of mythology and symbolism associated with hair in many cultures.
    The feather brooch sounds lovely.

My mother is Cherokee and the eagle's feather brought wisdom and good health. So when I left to come here she gifted me that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Oooohhh, Widders and Redneck up a tree, braiding one another's hair. ;)

I knew shenanigans would start as soon as Kathleen started posting here.

I'd like a daisy chain in mine, like a true hippy.

Yeah the abv in my last batch of tequila pushed the limits,heh.I'll have to tweak it down a bit because it is showing as 67%heh.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yeah the abv in my last batch of tequila pushed the limits,heh.I'll have to tweak it down a bit because it is showing as 67%heh.

Yikes! Also, sampling volunteer available ;)

I am beginning to think about starting my own tequila distillery here.But the EU regulates the abv whereas tonight I beat that,heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Bedside, looking forward to weekend

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside after swimming laps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Friday!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Watching the new episode of Picard and sipping a Jameson caskmates... because...well..why not?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Roll on bedtime.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Just tea a sipping here, maybe tonight with the Jameson.
    Feeling better, but then it's Friday, that always gives me a lift anyway.
    Have a good day all and be careful, its windy and wet out, here anyway.

@ Auto! What a great pic to start the day! Steve was the man! Tough guy that got stuff done. Apple would be a different company today if he was still around! I doubt we’d have a notch on our iPhones :D he’d hVe forced a way around it through some awkward elevator conversation.

@ Panda, are you enjoying Picard? I have to say, I think it’s awesome!

Currently beside waiting for the heat to kick in as my gaff is baltic! Hearing all neighbours leave for work make me feel guilty for being in bed still though! Happy Friday Wherers!!!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Struggling to get it together this morning. Pesky storm and it's noise.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Gooooooood morning !
    Ok I’m hyper with tiredness this morning. Spent half the night on little birds floor again but hey ho

No plans for today yet but might make some

Happy Friday all ye lovely people

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,653 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Wicklow Services

Hyper with tiredness, that's a good description.

I'm beside a blazing fire, chatting to SVS himself.

Enjoy the day whatever ye do

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hyper with tiredness, that's a good description.

I'm beside a blazing fire, chatting to SVS himself.

Enjoy the day whatever ye do

SVS?

Deskside with the sweet stuff.

• Advertisement

SVS?

Deskside with the sweet stuff.

In my day (lol) in school we used to call boyfriends svs, someone very special.

Ohhh makes sense!

I’m sure we used to write that on our copybooks in school :) miserable day here again !! Bloody weather is just pants

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    I’m sure we used to write that on our copybooks in school :) miserable day here again !! Bloody weather is just pants

S.W.A.L.K :)

Sealed with a loving kiss

Seems very Victorian now

S.W.A.L.K :)

Sealed with a loving kiss

Seems very Victorian now

Oh we had that one too !!!! We used to put in on the valentines cards ♥️

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My head is sore......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Oh we had that one too !!!! We used to put in on the valentines cards ♥️

We used write our initials under the stamp...
    So if the person managed to peel off the stamp, they'd have a clue to who their admirer was....
    ah the innocence of youth!

S.W.A.L.K

There used to be a card shop in DunLaoughaire called that donkies years ago!

Currently about to head out for an eye test. I’m up the wazoo about it! I hate anyone near my eyes! I’ll probably puke on them :(

In the immortal words of Rihanna.................................

Werk Werk Werk Werk Werk Werk

:D

Kitchenside teasing my hair into submission. Feel bleak. Could be the weather.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement