Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

If you start seeing 1's and 0's on your screen mam start panicking......

:pac:

Lying on my bed watching big life fix.

Watching it here too Seph , lovely programme :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Watching it here too Seph , lovely programme :)

It's lovely but sad,we've a lot to be thankful for tbh and yet I'll be grumpy getting up in the morning.

Bedside, very tired, in shocking form yesterday and today, definitely need a weekend away but the effort of going and packing is putting me off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,656 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Bedside, very tired, in shocking form yesterday and today, definitely need a weekend away but the effort of going and packing is putting me off.

I'm the same, you'd think the bright, dry weather would help. I want go go away somewhere nice and never come back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It’s a strange night alright :)

Heading to the leaba :)

^^^Love that pic, Auto!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Bedside, recovering from a migraine :(

Nearly home time.....
    These nights are really starting to kill me......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Heading out with the dogs for a walk.
    Nothing major on today, Mrs is off and I'm taking it off too, we plan on a little gardening and go out for dinner later.
    Happy Thursday all.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Maybe I met the glitch too? I'd click on this thread but end up on one of the previous wherer threads which are closed, or I'd click on the TA thread and be taken to the TH thread. At first I didnt notice and just commented on the wrongthread. Yay Im not a complete eejit after all.
    I got the 503 error a lot lately too.

Kitchenside, bit slow to reanimate today, my insides are in flitters. Supposed to have surgery soon.
    I havent been myself either, despite the sunshine.Better today apart from the defiant internal organs lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!!

Heavy fog here at the moment

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with coffee, Mexican organic beans, I ditched the french roast, it wasn't for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Deskside, nice to be at my own desk with my tunes again.. away from people! Was told I needed goggles (glasses) for the computer before I went to the states, due to astigmatism!? Anyway, picked them up this morning.. I have taken the final step to being a nerd...

Bought a set of 24 rainbow coloured silicone bun cases, cooking chocolate and a box of cornflakes to make cornflakes cakes (buns). There should be enough for everyone on the thread with some left over for the absent wherers.

I remember posting about making rice crispy or cornflakes buns here last year. I would like to know if it was about this time last year. I seem to find myself wanting to do the same things at roughly the same times every year.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Still deskside but heading out for a bit soon .

Bought a set of 24 rainbow coloured silicone bun cases, cooking chocolate and a box of cornflakes to make cornflakes cakes (buns). There should be enough for everyone on the thread with some left over for the absent wherers.

I remember posting about making rice crispy or cornflakes buns here last year. I would like to know if it was about this time last year. I seem to find myself wanting to do the same things at roughly the same times every year.

Before you go handing out any cornflake cakes to any wherers I'll obviously have taste them to ehhh.....make sure there up to standard ..... :3 😏

😃

Cornflake buns!!! Mmmmm and rice crispy ones made with melted mars bars! TASTY! :D Widders! I have a goo for them now! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Still slightly glitching here , see below :D

^^^ That's one of the many old pages I've visited!

Lunchside and starving.

Lunchside and starving.

Same! Absolutely famished! :(

Of course I tried clicking one of those threads before I remembered it's a screenshot.

Kitchenside awaiting Irelands ridiest delivery driver. Just to take in my delivery, you understand.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bedside. Shortly going walkies.

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Still slightly glitching here , see below :D

I've mentioned this in a thread in Help Desk and was advised to clear my cache, it did happen again so not sure if it's just us!

I also mentioned the damn glitch in this thread.

I feel left out... I have no glitches! :(

That's because you're a nerd using a computer rather than the touch site on your phone. :pac:

Given what you do for a living bro I'd be worried if you had glitches :eek::cool:

That's because you're a nerd using a computer rather than the touch site on your phone. :pac:

I had to switch to the full site to see that! :D

I had to switch to the full site to see that! :D

Stay in it now!

The aul trusty Mac! :cool:
    Given what you do for a living bro I'd be worried if you had glitches :eek::cool:

True that bro! :D

You would be amazed how many times that VERY video has been sent to me! Or maybe you wouldn't be... :D

Of course I tried clicking one of those threads before I remembered it's a screenshot.

Kitchenside awaiting Irelands ridiest delivery driver. Just to take in my delivery, you understand.

I've a goo for a delivery now..☺️

Just home,on an absolute whim myself and my friend took a half day today, went for lunch, a long walk and a little retail therapy (just one makeup product each),I'm feeling in great form now ,lovely weather makes all difference to our moods and it has to be taken advantage of,work will still be there tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting in a hotel, had a totally lazy day but have to work tomorrow morning.

This hotel is really fighting to keep our business, they have given us a massive indoor/outdoor area to gather in and smoke, free soft drinks coffee etc and most importantly SISHA :)

Homeside. Is it overcast or is it getting dark...can't be...dusk was at nearly 7pm last night.
    Hoping something fun happens very soon. In very strange humour and can't focus on something huge happening in the near future.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 78,283 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, George Square, Glasgow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

Deskside, nice to be at my own desk with my tunes again.. away from people! Was told I needed goggles (glasses) for the computer before I went to the states, due to astigmatism!? Anyway, picked them up this morning.. I have taken the final step to being a nerd...

I thought having a pocket protector was the final step to nerdiness,heh.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Gah, cold and rainy again, poo

I thought having a pocket protector was the final step to nerdiness,heh.

Woohoo!! I’m not a complete nerd!!! I don’t even have shirts with pockets :D

Finally! I got a glitch! (And it was on my phone :)). Flashback to 21 years ago!!??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside under umbrella

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Busy day at work planning for the y2k millennium bug.
    Looking forward to firing up the Sega Megadrive laters.

Thinking of driving from Clare to Tipperary to see himself at his parents house as I'm out of my tree with boredom tonight. But I don't actually want to drive, still have cramps.Need ateleportation device.

• Advertisement

Thinking about bed, mad busy week ahead.

I'm thinking about bed too! But won't be going near it till 2moro
    Hi Ho Hi Ho

Lying on my bed not watching fair city 😒

Busy day at work planning for the y2k millennium bug.
    Looking forward to firing up the Sega Megadrive laters.

When I read this post I thought I was actually in an old thread. :D

Couchside being a bit dim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

I call that having a senior moment heh.

Watching the weather, I think Joanna is having a wardrobe malfunction 😏

• Advertisement

bubblypop wrote: »
    I'm thinking about bed too! But won't be going near it till 2moro
    Hi Ho Hi Ho

Please please readjust for nights, don't be at anything during the day, it'll break you in time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Just a bit!

In bed scaring the bejausus out of myself reading the news.

Please please readjust for nights, don't be at anything during the day, it'll break you in time

Didn't do too much today!
    Will be off for 4 days after tonight, so it's not so bad :)
    Roll on 2moro morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,719 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Just after a momentary break, and back to the housecleaning... :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,958 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside at home after another very busy and long day. Not thinking of anything in particular.

Working from home tomorrow so I think I’ll treat myself to a good lie in. :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement