Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Halfway through the first episode of don't fuk with cats...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Alonzo

Decided to rewatch Revolution. It's cheesy but enjoyable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

What's that about mam?

Deskside with a cupan tae and purple snack.

I haven't watched it yet either Seph , and I'm not sure I want to !
    Can someone fill Seph in on what it's about please and thank you ?

(I don't want to traumatize him tbh !)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Mam of 4 wrote: »

I hope this is OK, no graphics.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt11318602/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,028 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Ghosteen wrote: »

Stick with it, it gets bonkers!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I hope this is OK, no graphics.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt11318602/

Ya....I definitely won't watch that anyway :o.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ten hours to go, ninety minutes sleep. What are the odds of me making it out alive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

No more loyalty points on alcohol, that’s my club card vouchers taking a serious nosedive now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

No more loyalty points on alcohol, that’s my club card vouchers taking a serious nosedive now.

Not til Jan 2021 i think

Ten hours to go, ninety minutes sleep. What are the odds of me making it out alive?

You can do it, G. You're the best of us all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Time for bed ... I’m zonked!
    Night! Night!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

honeybear wrote: »
    Night! Night!

Me too. Forced labour for me tomorrow. (Ie...sitting at my desk on my own) . Grumble grumble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'm more concerned about will everyone ELSE make it.

Night! Night!
    Me too. Forced labour for me tomorrow. (Ie...sitting at my desk on my own) . Grumble grumble.

Goodnight!
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I'm more concerned about will everyone ELSE make it.

They're of no concern to us. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sweet dreams all 😴 💤 x

Watching Forensic Files , have a feeling the dog is going to look to go outside during the night , although she's asleep now .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

Off to read my book in the leaba, night all :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Pool party

Deskside, tea, tunes and tiredness :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Listening to Halsey "Without Me". Enjoying the peace of the early hours. Lovely sunrises at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Up watching an old John Wayne movie, having my tea and toast, dogs for company. Frosty out here, beautiful clear star filled sky, great morning to have nothing to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,877 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Morning all.

The last one of 19 is cloudy and 7C

Had a great evening with the lovely Auto and may have fun activities planned for later :)

Salt mines bound for a few hours...in body at least :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

There's a funny colour outside this morning, nearly a thunder storm type colour, but shouldn't be any rain!
    Grocery shopping, cleaning the house & ironing today.... Back to work 2moro

Trundle home, my whole body aches, luckily I'm in the pain clinic this day week, see if they can help..
    Meanwhile, home to herself and a warm bed. I may whist with the complaints :o

At work. Eurgh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

At work. Eurgh.

Back to work today too. :(

Grem, I haven’t heard the word “whist” since my childhood!
    Wonderful walkies this morning and there was a gaggle of cats teasing them!
    Coffee time now.
    Have a great NYE everyone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,250 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

The last day of this decade. I'll spend it doing a small grocery shop, light lunch out, prepping tomorrow's dinner and having a few early pints.

Deskside with cup number two of the sweet stuff!

• Advertisement

Started the last day of the decade with a lovely early walk along the shoreline with the wife and kids. Not a cloud in the sky. Frosty and cold but beautiful.

Started the last day of the decade with a lovely early walk along the shoreline with the wife and kids. Not a cloud in the sky. Frosty and cold but beautiful.

Hope all is well with you Ghosteen :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

In the leaba, chest is not the best today but I think I'll venture out to get some supplies and then hide out from the festivities.

there was a gaggle of cats teasing them!

The rascals ! Teasing them how honeybear? 😸

Sitting room side watching oak island again.

Having a coffee before going to get a few bits , am freezing today , wtf :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Afternoon all :)

Had an amazing evening with CH and getting ready to have some more fun today :)

Happy New Year Everyone :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside for now. Bit anxious feeling today, not sure why exactly. Off to work on the very near future, hoping I get out before midnight. Happy New Year’s Eve everyone :)

Just woke up for the second time today. Wrecked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Bedside. I hurt my knee on my run this morning and it has now ballooned to twice it's size. My plans have now changed from going to a house party to lying down with an icepack on my knee for the day........... and chocolate, lots and lots of chocolate

This will be me circa 11pm

HeavyPlushIzuthrush-size_restricted.gif

Alonzo wrote: »
    Just woke up for the second time today. Wrecked.

How bad sure Mon!

Guy Person wrote: »
    Bedside. I hurt my knee on my run this morning and it has now ballooned to twice it's size. My plans have now changed from going to a house party to lying down with an icepack on my knee for the day........... and chocolate, lots and lots of chocolate

This will be me circa 11pm

HeavyPlushIzuthrush-size_restricted.gif

Chocolate is the best medicine for knee injuries.

We're both sick so snacks and hot drinks

• Advertisement

Hope all is well with you Ghosteen

Thanks Perse, you too. Hope 2020 brings you a lorra lorra luck :)

Oh Dear! My willpower is going to be severely tested ... visitors coming tomorrow & I bought a fabulous chocolate cake. The trouble is ... it’s winking at me THROUGH the fridge!!!

It's a bit of a struggle today - no doubt about it. My eyes are burning from tiredness and my brain is rotting from boredom.
    I have the whole internet read and there is still 2 hours to go before I can toddle off home.

Amn't I the life and soul of the party today?!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,613 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

When you're done there go for Evil Genius next. What crazy bunch of people that was. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

"And I know that sorry's only just a word, and when it hurts it isn't that simple, but when you look me in the eyes you can't deny that we're something different "

Evening to myself. Time I discovered what Prosecco's all about.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

In my friends apartment in Belgium, getting ready to go out to a New Years Eve party.

This has been a tough but amazing year and I can’t wait to see what 2020 has in store!

iamstop wrote:
    When you're done there go for Evil Genius next. What crazy bunch of people that was.

Yeah I watched evil genius before. Another mad story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Afternoon all.
    Had a busy morning but finally chilling now. Staying home for New Year’s Eve and I am fine with that. Steady as she goes for 2020 and I will be happy out....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Having a coffee before going to get a few bits , am freezing today , wtf :confused:

Have you warmed up at all Mam?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Just back from a 'quick' shop to pick up some goodies for later. Smoked salmon and some cream... no idea what I’m having the cream on, but I’m having cream 😆

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement