Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Fireside post lovely visitors.
    Pet pooch panned out after her shenanigans with her play date ...
    I’ve never seen her acting like such a flousy and looking at me now with those innocent chocolate brown eyes.
    I’m blaming her partner in crime!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Getting annoyed and wondering why I bother with someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Alonzo

Woke up very late today. By body clock is off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Cushtie

Fireside, resolution breaking take away done and dusted. Smallies bathed and tucked away in bed.

Now to enjoy the last couple of hours of holidays as the familiar "Sunday" night fear sets in. Thank feck its only 2 days to the weekend!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In my boyfriend’s sisters house. Was dreading the chrimbo period and all it encompassed but all things considered it wasn’t too bad. Drank and ate my weight and I can actually feel it. Even my limbs feel heavier. There’s a lot to be said for having small kids around you, and I was blessed with five this year. I’m not a New Years resolution type of girl, more of a change as you see fit kind of person; but am going to try and be more positive this year and see all the good things in life. Ara it’s just the same old shlt though really isn’t it. Lol that lasted all of five seconds.

Anyway Happy NY folks, ye are a sound bunch. Most of ye anyway :pac:

You should stop by more often.

067c08fa026f453e7a6020844675d73b.jpg

:pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Alonzo wrote: »
    Woke up very late today. By body clock is off.

Well its the festive period....so ehhhh its acceptable to do that :pac:.

Well its the festive period....so ehhhh its acceptable to do that :pac:.

Perhaps you're right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

You should stop by more often.

I would but for the most part when I post it’s full of smut. And that wouldn’t be for me now atal atal, right Mam?!

tenor.gif

Kitchen side filling a hot water bottle and making a cupan tae.

I would but for the most part when I post it’s full of smut. And that wouldn’t be for me now atal atal, right Mam?!

Oh yes.....of course :pac:
    Perhaps you're right

3WL6.gif

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Chinese is here, but it can wait! More beers.:D

Found out today why little G has been grumpy and hormonal the last few weeks. Getting her out of bed the last week was a struggle too. Little G is now Ms G.:eek: Mrs G told me. I'm not meant to know. Daddy's little girl has entered woman hood.:eek: JAYSUS!:eek: I will now become the Terminator!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

tenor.gif

Of course it's right Retro , never any smut from you , God no :D

Grandeeod , well , at least you know why now , that's the main thing !
    Your little girl is growing up :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,921 ✭✭✭gifted

Watching Paddington Bear 2 with herself and the three chicks..... also supping a sneaky pint of Guinness that's hidden behind the Christmas tree branches lol lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Can't get Uptown Funk outta my ear.

Makes ya want to treadmillllllll. :pac:

Deja Boo wrote: »
    Can't get Uptown Funk outta my ear.

Makes ya want to treadmillllllll. :pac:

Uptown funk....Yes.

Thread mill......No.:D

Every time I drop into another thread on AH's, I come across eejits who are up and out for a row about a specific. Ya can't even talk about a fookin steak here these days without a fight. It's not juice/blood that runs out of my perfectly cooked steak. It Globin something or other.:D The internet is feckin gas.:D

Happy out here with some human nature reality. Mrs G seems grumpy. I may watch out!

• Advertisement

Chinese in my belly and John Wick 3 on the screen. Happy enough here.

Chinese in my belly and John Wick 3 on the screen. Happy enough here.

Watcha get?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Sitting watching Bridget Jones. Match of the day is on at 11.05. Balance.

Watcha get?

Spicy beef with chips. Authentic! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Happy New Year lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Every time I drop into another thread on AH's, I come across eejits who are up and out for a row about a specific. Ya can't even talk about a fookin steak here these days without a fight. It's not juice/blood that runs out of my perfectly cooked steak. It Globin something or other.:D The internet is feckin gas.:D

Happy out here with some human nature reality. Mrs G seems grumpy. I may watch out!

Yep, they'd fight with their toe nails. Just as well I dont eat steak anymore.

Happy New Year lads

Happy new year Paws. Also, feliz navidad.

Used to think the whole site was like that, Grandeod. How they manage to be perpetually angry and snarky is a mystery. Eating cheese and crackers as i got so caught up in my work lately ive been like a whirling dervish and then i had loads of feelings to make sense of and i just didnt eat for two days.

Used to think the whole site was like that, Grandeod. How they manage to be perpetually angry and snarky is a mystery. Eating cheese and crackers as i got so caught up in my work lately ive been like a whirling dervish and then i had loads of feelings to make sense of and i just didnt eat for two days.

Cheese and crackers nyom nyom nyom. An oul blob of chutney wouldn't go astray either... :D

Also flipping pms makes me so sensitive and easily upset...you could pay me ten compliments now and in a few hours I'd feel ignored or even that you don't like me anymore!....i should seclude myself from the world for everyones sake til it passes...but i crave company more than ever because of it!

Ghosteen wrote: »
    Cheese and crackers nyom nyom nyom. An oul blob of chutney wouldn't go astray either... :D

Or medlar or quince jelly / jam

Its gotta be simple food for my stomach to accept after two days of nothing, though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Watching The Irishman. One eye open.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭4Ad

Having my last drink for a while, I need it to fend off dt's ...crap excuse I know !!

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Deskside, returned from roadside a good hour ago. Cycling in the pitch black darkness plus fog was a bit like travelling through a time tunnel.😄

Friend of mine is getting divorced and needed my help to move a few things to his temporary home till the real flat just next door is renovated. Came a little bit by surprise. A typical thing of take it now or leave it. He couldn’t get something more cheap and better for 375€/month including heating and electricity. So just imagine two idiots on bicycles with overladen trailers behind them. His trailer weighs 30kg empty. Must have been a funny sight with furniture on top.😜

We managed three complete loads with dismantling and reassembling in his new place. Worked perfectly as we just had a little video chat online. Internet works. Priorities...you know.😂

What really impressed me have been the absolute clean streets in my little city just after all the fireworks. Nothing to see, all the garbage was cleaned up by the locals voluntarily. Everywhere already packed bin bags for the bin men to pick up. No need to sweep the streets. 😃👍

So a little bit belated a Happy New Year. May all your wishes come true. After every down there will be an up. I’ll be more pro active to find my up this year as the last year wasn’t the best. Pah, i can do it. As can you. 😉😄

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside relaxing :)

anyone know where i can watch home and away from the start?:)

• Advertisement

Hitting the hay (the poor pet pooch nodded off ages ago!)
    Night! Night! lovely wherers!
    Codladh Sámh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Airport bound, decided to leave the truck at home as I shall be gone a week or so, it was only after I got in the taxi that I realised my wedding ring is on the truck key chain (I don’t sleep with it on) Now I feel naked :)

Good morning!
    Feeling positive at work this morning..... No idea why!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!!

Heading to the coalface

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,921 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch....Herself and the 3 monsters, sorry...3 chicks still in bed......have 2 bloody sore ears, awake most of the night with the pain........anyone want to mother me??? lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

On way to work, feel a bit ropey. He was eating crisps really loudly last night so I went to bed fuming and woke up feeling fuming still even though I’ve nothing to be annoyed about. Never mind I’m sure I’ll find something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Morning all,

It's grey and quite breezy, mild-ish 10C

Heading to the salt mines

Be careful out there :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's awful dark this morning. Bedside, wheezing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Watching TV, dogs sleeping at my feet. I'm not back to work till Monday, but herself went off sort of tearily this morning as I told her I'd miss her, lol. Not sure if it was that she'd miss me or anger.
    Dont know what to do with myself, but I'm sure I'll manage.

• Advertisement

In from walkies and other jobs (Sister is on a well earned break so I don’t mind the extra work). Having a coffee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

On the ninth day of Christmas....

Off to spend the day with one of our children and three of our grandchildren.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Park. Movie. Restaurant. Netflix.
    Triggers day in a nutshell.

Just eating late breakfast and tea and thinking I really need to contact someone back asap... I might have to pull the redhead card. And the artist card.

Watching oak island , trying to take my mind off things, it ain't working .

Watching oak island , trying to take my mind off things, it ain't working .

Seph, I’m trying to take my mind off food (trying to have a nice January)
    ... it ain’t working either

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Missed most of the darts final last night. Still sulking.

Thinking about a lovely voice.

Is it better to text so.eone early to apologise for not replying last night, or wait til after working hours so as to not disturb them ?

Must stop asking the internet for life advice...but its usually surprisingly good advice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,612 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Is it better to text so.eone early to apologise for not replying last night, or wait til after working hours so as to not disturb them ?

Must stop asking the internet for life advice...but its usually surprisingly good advice

Text early. Not 6 am early but

It would brighten up his day if he got a text from you ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

On the beach at Costa Calma, Fuerteventura. Beautiful warm sunny day. Naked of course, as is pretty much everyone else around me. Soaking up the sun!

Back to the aul sod on Saturday and back to work on the Monday so making the most of the remaining time here. :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement