Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,363 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Homeside by the fire, resting a sore back. Had a second date with the army lad (not sure I mentioned him before) and we ended up meeting up with one of his best mates for a drink since his mate is moving away tomorrow. Sounds odd but they’re all such good craic and my kind of people, haven’t laughed like that in ages :)

Great! Good luck with it.
    Find out if he has an older brother :D

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside watching recorded tv

cabin fever is setting in so I'll be going back to my apartment in the next day or so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Homeside by the fire, resting a sore back. Had a second date with the army lad (not sure I mentioned him before) and we ended up meeting up with one of his best mates for a drink since his mate is moving away tomorrow. Sounds odd but they’re all such good craic and my kind of people, haven’t laughed like that in ages :)

In my experience army lads are lovely and good company. And they're rarely flakey. Some of my very favourite men are army.

Reclining g with a dizzy spell.after exerting myself earlier. Must need more protein. (Wo)man cannot live by tea alone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Great! Good luck with it.
    Find out if he has an older brother :D

I know he has sisters if that floats your boat :p:pac:

In my experience army lads are lovely and good company. And they're rarely flakey. Some of my very favourite men are army.

Reclining g with a dizzy spell.after exerting myself earlier. Must need more protein. (Wo)man cannot live by tea alone!

So far so good anyway, only met him twice as I said but feels like we’ve known each other ages. At least I think so anyway :o

Hope you’re feeling okay now Widders, look after yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Off to Leabaland. Night all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Having a cup of tea and looking out around me, Xmas lights are getting more scattered now, at least morning wise.
    Mrs Bishop is ready for work and I'm ready for another lazy day.

Who hoo, I'm first up this morning :)
    Work
    Looking forward to (hopefully) having the house to myself tonight..... Fingers crossed!

Edit just beaten to it by Bishop!

I'm up since 6:30 bubbly one:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Doggies & cats happy out.
    Smiling Bumbóg too.
    Happy Friday All!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 25,018 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Doctorside waiting to get bloods done.

• Advertisement

Drinking decaffeinated tea and remembering it gives me a headache.

Going to put my phone in a drawer and ignore it so I get my jobs done. Instant messaging's so normal people feel offended if they don't get prompt replies (sometimes I do too).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a cup of the sweet costa rican stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,877 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Morning all,

Cloudless sky but cool 3.3C

Bit late on parade as I had to give technical assistance to sister as the battery in her car key was gone, changed battery and only charged her €50 for call out :D

Deskside

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Friday!!

Heading to the coalface

My phone's in the drawer
    I'm working very hard.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My phone's in the drawer
    I'm working very hard.

How are you posting so 😛🤔?

Watching oak island again , my favourite biyeen is here , I can hear him running up and down the hall going mental :3

How are you posting so 😛🤔?

Watching oak island again , my favourite biyeen is here , I can here him running up and down the hall going mental :3

*whispers* I might have been lying 😋😊
    Or it might be my evil twin sister ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The sun is shining , doing my weekly good deed for sil , focus on the positive , little things , happy Friday :)

*whispers* I might have been lying 😋😊
    Or it might be my evil twin sister ;)

Two of ye? Double trouble .....I like it 😏

I’m in bed reluctant to move after having an awful night’s sleep last night

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Canteenside thinking of a world with two Widdershins and I'm liking what I'm thinking of.

Kitty I know you go to the gym regularly, do you ever do any stretching? Or Pilates/Yoga? Or use a foam roller? You have talked about back pain a few times before and if you don't stretch it's definitely something worth doing especially while you're still young.

Mam I'm liking your positive attitude. :)

Edit: I don't know why there is a thumbs down in the title. Damn fat fingers!

Sitting room side, shhh biyeen is gone down for a nap 🤫🤫🤫

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Going for a pamper afternoon. January is my xmas. Having an environ facial and a full body massage. Will prob go for a few drinks afterwards

Guy Person wrote: »
    Kitty I know you go to the gym regularly, do you ever do any stretching? Or Pilates/Yoga? Or use a foam roller? You have talked about back pain a few times before and if you don't stretch it's definitely something worth doing especially while you're still young.

I do stretch but the others I wouldn’t do so often, might actually try and get into it properly. Although I think the pain might be sciatic pain because it starts in my lower back and goes into my hip and leg so I should probably get it checked out really.

I do stretch but the others I wouldn’t do so often, might actually try and get into it properly. Although I think the pain might be sciatic pain because it starts in my lower back and goes into my hip and leg so I should probably get it checked out really.
    Yeah you should go to a physio for sure. It's probably sciatica so you need a good stretching. I spent far too much time and money in my life on physiotherapy before I eventually took charge of it myself. It's amazing what just a few minutes stretching and rolling a day can do.

Catch it while you're young Kitty, don't end up a broken down old fogie like I nearly was.

Edit: Just to say also YouTube is a godsend for pilates/yoga videos too. Do go to a physio first but then maybe look there afterwards and try out some beginner pilates/yoga videos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am galavanting around town.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

At home, pondering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

Eating all of the toast. Mmm white bread and butter.

I have that pain from endometriosis on the sciatic nerve. From pain coming out of my lower back and stomack down through my hip into my leg. Took years for a diagnosis. Its like someone hacking into my thigh as well. Hope something helps.

• Advertisement

Two of ye? Double trouble .....I like it ��

Hehe it's actually not beyong the bounds of possibility (no scandal as such but my family tree is shrouded in mystery due to lack of sources of information) and I'm aware I have. double living in my nearest town. Stranger things happen at sea.

Thank you Guy Cheerful and Seph.

Just off the phone. Most of the places I had to contact were still closed and there was some confusion due to GDPR with the other place. Could've been a more productive hour.

That can be from a tight IT band or tight calves which goes into the gluts medius, and comes out usually the left side of the lower back.

Hehe it's actually not beyong the bounds of possibility (no scandal as such but my family tree is shrouded in mystery due to lack of sources of information) and I'm aware I have. double living in my nearest town. Stranger things happen at sea.

Thank you Guy Cheerful and Seph.

Just off the phone. Most of the places I had to contact were still closed and there was some confusion due to GDPR with the other place. Could've been a more productive hour.

Send one of yourselves down my way 😏😛

Send one of yourselves down my way ����
    Don't forget now Seph, one of them is evil :eek:

Though I just thought of a good name for them. Widdertwins.

And finally, I have posted this before on another thread but at least one of the twins carries a gun with her at all times. Be very careful what you wish for....

477911d6eec548ce36d2d9f85d821cbb._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Hahaha! :)
    Widdertwins.

Oh the possibilities I'd have if I had a twin.

I would worry about the world if there was a twin me out there.

• Advertisement

Guy , I'm eternally optimistic , I try focus on the positive , when things are bad I think about it , accept it for what it is and try move on :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sitting in Primark Belfast waiting for one of my friends to complete her purchases so we can go join our other 2 mates for a hot beverage.

Did the hop on hop off tour and now doing a bit of shappin. I bought 15 pairs of silky knickers. Now.

Witchie wrote: »
    Sitting in Primark Belfast waiting for one of my friends to complete her purchases so we can go join our other 2 mates for a hot beverage.

Did the hop on hop off tour and now doing a bit of shappin. I bought 15 pairs of silky knickers. Now.

That revelation should stop the lads posting for a few minutes anyway. 😂

Getting ready (with Eric Prydz "Call on me") to go for dinner

Paranoid after earlier posts. Whatsapp and text have been silent for hours :O

Picking myself up off the floor .......think I fainted 🤔

😛

• Advertisement

Was it Witchie's silky knickers or something I said? :)
    I did think my perfume was a bit strong alright :D not enough to make people pass out though :D

It's never the knickers that get me, it's the "no knickers" that does it.
    All of a sudden I have a fierce craving, I'm going to have a big slice of Christmas cake

When you're coiffed and dressed to the nines way too early in the evening and you're flitting around trying not to spill anything on yourself or get dirty!
    Also painted my nails so I've to hover my hands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Evening all. All packed and ready to go on holiday tomorrow.
    Off to the Middle East to see my very wonderful nephews aged 6 and 3. When they moved in 2018 we were heartbroken. Last year when we visited the eldest would take my hand and say “I have missed you”. Tears of joy when we arrive.

At home relaxing. Luckiest man was at the zoo with his nieces today. I’m surprised they let him out ha ha ha

At home relaxing too. Was on a brewery tour earlier and was devastated when they sent me home at the end of it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trundling to work..

Was it Witchie's silky knickers or something I said? :)
    I did think my perfume was a bit strong alright :D not enough to make people pass out though :D

It was both of ye 🙀

😛

Deskside but heading to the kitchen to cook steak.

Wrapping paper for next year sorted and ready to go into the attic , lovely scented candles also bought (not for the attic!) , got to love reductions on prices !

Home now , it's a cool evening , stay warm !

house to myself!!!
    woo hoo :D

not to be mean to my guest but its nice to be alone for the evening

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement