Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I need chocolate or a smoke now. Feckin annoyance

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,958 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Watching the Orange storm alert on the TV news - it was such a lovely dry crisp winter’s day here and I was out and about.

Nice drive in the Wicklow Mountains and lunch with a friend in Glendalough. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

FB messaging with my best girl in England. Kind of missing everyone over there and feeling like lifting achor and leaving everything behind for good.
    Good thing about insomnia: drink coffee whenever you want 'cause it's not like you were going to sleep anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

It's way past this little Bumbóg's bedtime!
    Hitting the hay.
    Night All!
    Codladh Sámh!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Happy snoozling bumbog

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’m out having been hit on by someone who’s always been a good friend

He’s kissed my head passing by on nights out now he’s telling me he’d like more

I’m out having been hit on by someone who’s always been a good friend

Nooooooooooooooooooooo :eek:

Also, kiss on the head, not a great opener dude.. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,958 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Reading a Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers comic - haven’t read this one in about a decade - after smoking a doobie. :D

I’d forgotten why these comics are such collectors’ items these days! Brilliant...

Working from home tomorrow so not really (and thankfully) in the “Glenroes.”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,656 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Couchside trying to pretend I don't have work tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

tenor.gif?itemid=5605546

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

People are strange, i'll stick to looking at satellite maps :)

Awake. Angry texts coming hot and fast for a while. Need tea and a squish. A Cwtch as the Welsh say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all, cold morning here on the balcony but not as windy as Dublin is going to be today.

Mutt says HI.

Awake. Angry texts coming hot and fast for a while. Need tea and a squish. A Cwtch as the Welsh say

*huggles* That is a very stressful place to be..

smurfjed wrote: »
    Morning all, cold morning here on the balcony but not as windy as Dublin is going to be today.

Mutt says HI.

How is Mutt doing today?

Bracing for Brendan here :pac:

Anti-inflammatories appear to be working as he is happily trying to devour a rubber ball.

This is the first morning that I have had at home since I quit my office job, its so relaxing just to sit here and have absolutely nothing to do whereas previously on a day like this i would have to drag myself into the office.

Watching, waiting.

Stick to the bed my god I’m in chronic condition
    Bit disappointed as someone is always have considered a good friend probably wasn’t but am cheering myself on for going to bed reasonably early but **** me how did I get so drunk

• Advertisement

Not looking forward to getting home, a lot of trees and the corrib to pass..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Best get going soon Grem...it's an orange warning..won't go red... but still, there going to be some branches etc making travelling today a bit hairy.
    It's really started inside the last hour here...long day ahead methinks

I'll be lucky to get going on time :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Deskside enjoying a quiet classroom before the little ones arrive.
    It wasn't too bad out our way (silly me still tried to take out the ashes - doh!)
    Stay safe lovely wherers wherever you are!

Good luck with the storm G!
    No news...... Ho hum...... Walk the dog soon, then off to work....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Mrs and I have decided to stay at home today, we are cowards when we hear of wind storms
    I get to bring in the fire supplies and tie the bins and any stuff outside that might be able to be moved, she gets to sleep.
    I can do some work from home anyway, she can sleep.
    Tea and toast brewing, be careful out there anyone who has to go or get home from somewhere, hopefully it won't be too bad.

Mutt appears to be happy, He really doesn’t care where we drive to as long as we drive somewhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

''Tis fierce windy down here aswell, stay safe :)

I'm in love with Mutt :D He gets more beautiful with every photo :)

Yikes, this is taken from WINDY.COM

Hold on to your heads.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Have a serious case of the Johnny Logan's. Hold me now!!

I'm in love with Mutt
    Just as well that he lives far away otherwise CH might start to get jealous :):)

Praying that we get to finish mad early due to the storm getting worse. Unlikely though. Just Monday morning wishful thinking.

I was due to fly today. It's wiiild.

*huggles* That is a very stressful place to be..

Apparently I push all the 'right' buttons.
    Worryingly I've heard that more than once.

Still, I don't lose the plot!

What a poor excuse for a storm. Oooh I'm strong enough to cause damage but not strong enough to give you the day off work. You're pathetic Brendan! PATHETIC!!

• Advertisement

Wife gave me permission to go “fun” shopping

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

SOS 🆘
    I’m like scared here at home on my own with little bird
    Esb is gone
    God it’s so loud

Sitting room side, hearing rumbles of thunder 🙈😩

Storm's gone here. Internet intermittent though.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Sitting room side, hearing rumbles of thunder 🙈😩

Lads the rain :( I’m shaking . Always was scared of storms

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

The storm was fairly bad up here, seems to be settling the last few minutes though.

Trying to get home hope trains are going

There's no place like home, there's no place like home....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Getting battered here the last few hours, hailstones are hammering the windows

Sun is shining...the weather is sweet...

Sun is shining...the weather is sweet...

Makes you want to move those dancing feet?

To the rescue, here I am.

I want you to know now here I stand..... ( how long before people get annoyed by this?... some probably are already )

I LOVE mad stormy weather! Thunder and lightning now and I'll be in heaven. Just imagine living by the sea during this and curled up in front of a big window watching it all unfold :)

I am soon to be car side.

Ghosteen wrote: »
    I want you to know now here I stand..... ( how long before people get annoyed by this?... some probably are already )

They need to remember...don't worry! Be happy!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement