Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

:D

For you Seph

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

In from a walk that normally takes an hour but took twice as long as I was nabbed by a neighbour who wanted to chat.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Which is what exactly? hmmm

The kind that makes holes in peoples noses, I'm guessing. Also begins with 'C'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Carrots?...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ghosteen wrote: »
    Carrots?...

I thought it was Crystal studded nose rings :p

In , as full as a tick as the saying goes !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Home after a busy day doing nothing that was in my scheduled work plan for the day :(
    Just scoffed leftover meatloaf and now having cupan tea with some Marietta biscuits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭bassy

homemade chips with pizza and water cause I have not touched minerals in months :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,656 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Anyone else freezing? Heating and fire on and can't warm up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Anyone else freezing? Heating and fire on and can't warm up.

YES!!!! Literally just said this about an hour ago. Coal fire going, nearly sitting on the rads

YES!!!! Literally just said this about an hour ago. Coal fire going, nearly sitting on the rads

sitting on the rads lol shoes :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Couch side. True Blood season 4 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Well work is back in full swing, busy busy day.
    And we have an election coming, I love election time.
    Its been a weird day for me, some strange requests at work, a couple of lads had a near punch up as well
    I need something to calm me down now so I'm going for a pint.

just set up a firestick I bought on black Friday,must say theres a mountain of apps etc you can put on it.have loads of movies tv series Netflix stuff the list is endless.great investment for 24 euros :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ohhhhh........

Colly Flower ? :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Deskside...just in from roadside.🚲

Heating on, tea is steaming and the feet up.😄

Came back from a nice afternoon helping a friend to move furniture around, fixing his bike with new lights, hanging up a new lamp and shopping around in the local hardware store. There he suddenly turned around holding a shiny blue 80cm crowbar. My payment and investment into my now guaranteed help on 31st of January when he is moving from his provisional one single room five meters around the corner in his real new flat.

Means to move, dissemble and reassemble more furniture. 😜

After that a few beers and chips in the local. I can easily be bribed. On the other hand this 9€ crowbar was the only missing thing for me to finally start my EPAL pallet sofa. Neighbours, the next days might get a bit noisy. 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

In bed, debriefing my brain and body after a full on day. Had a meeting I was dreading that turned out quite okay. It's always the way with a breath and some perspective I find - things are rarely as bad as they seem in the moment. Still many big decisions to make but overall I am feeling much more positive with where I am.
    Fully aware it could be swiped from under me in a second, but that's okay too.
    So - long answer short - bedside and quite content. Laptop off soon, book open soon, eyes closed soon <3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Feel like I just blinked & the day is over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Alonzo

Ted! How's it hangin'?

Long, loose & full of juice................

on that topic, brb

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Alonzo

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Long, loose & full of juice................

on that topic, brb

:P

Hahahaha :D

• Advertisement

Abed! Joy to the world! Practicing my starfish​.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Just finished hoovering car at 11 o clock. New car tomorrow. Betcha it rains.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

anewme wrote: »
    Just finished hoovering car at 11 o clock. New car tomorrow. Betcha it rains.

* borrows a phrase from Sephers *

Whatcha getting ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

In bed all warm and toasty listening to some synth wave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭anewme

0lddog wrote: »
    * borrows a phrase from Sephers *

Whatcha getting ?

Skoda Karoq.

All the ****e from my car boot is now in the hall, ready to move to new boot tomorrow.

anewme wrote: »
    Skoda Karoq.

All the ****e from my car boot is now in the hall, ready to move to new boot tomorrow.

Well wear!

Couchside trying to muster the energy to go to bed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Well wear!

Couchside trying to muster the energy to go to bed.

Why not just sleep on the couch?

RMAOK wrote: »
    Why not just sleep on the couch?

I'd be crippled in the morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

In bed, Thinking about a complete career change

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

He knows he's beans the seph fella...
    Also ends in 'e'.. I just call it paint.

"We can't be to and fro like this
    All our lives
    You're the only path to me
    The path is clear....

Bedroomside eejit acting, dancing and making heaps of discarded clothes. Hopefully get to see 'SVS' tomorrow :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sweet dreams all x 😴💤

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Survived a horrendous night without going to hospital. Packed a bag just in case. Still not much better and antibiotics finish today so going back to doc now. Damn my inability to breathe properly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hang in their witchie.

I’m not the one that’s supposed to say that I’m freezing, but I’m bloody freezing, it’s 4C both outside and inside this hotel room.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Wednesday!!!

Heading to the coalface

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Happy new car anewme!
    Hope you feel better soon Witchie!

I fairly floated into work this morning listening to Lyric FM ... today's playlist featured a song which evokes a lot of good memories for me. Anyways, I better sign off.
    Have a lovely day lovely Wherers!
    (I'm giving us all a capital "W" because we're so important - that's what I say to the smallies!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,877 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Morning all,

It's a clear cold morning just 3C

Kitchenside emptying the coffee pot into me :D

Salt mines bound but looking forward to evening time :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Poor Witchie, hope you're OK.
    It's a bitch of a morning here, cooooold and breezy.
    I'm breakfasted and ready for the off, the dogs are laughing at me I think knowing I have to go out.

Edit: congrats on the new car anewme.

Well wear on new wheels anewne.

You should do a name change to anewcar.

Deskside, work PC is on strike today. No action out of it. Gonna be a great day.

:mad:

That was fun! Twenty minutes lying on the floor with a ****** killer cramp attack (endo metri osis). Now I look like an albino with the 50 yard stare, right before seeing himself. Argh. Flip it though, the branches are budding and the catkins are out, sun is shining.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

That was fun! Twenty minutes lying on the floor with a ****** killer cramp attack (endo metri osis). Now I look like an albino with the 50 yard stare, right before seeing himself. Argh. Flip it though, the branches are budding and the catkins are out, sun is shining.

Ouch that sounds bad :(
    Hope it has passed
    That kinda day really isn’t it ?? Just made a chicken casserole and my hands are so bad I dropped it on the floor 🤬 what came out of my mouth in word vomit is no ones business highly unladylike indeed

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Ouch that sounds bad :(
    Hope it has passed
    That kinda day really isn’t it ?? Just made a chicken casserole and my hands are so bad I dropped it on the floor 🤬 what came out of my mouth in word vomit is no ones business highly unladylike indeed

Ouch :( hand pain and mobility seems so difficult because you can't exactly distract from it, you need to use your hands so very much every day, especially with a little one :(
    I hope it didn't break or all spill :(

It has eased here. Going to try excision surgery in London this year. No more moaning in all your ears from then I hope :)

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Ouch :( hand pain and mobility seems so difficult because you can't exactly distract from it, you need to use your hands so very much every day, especially with a little one :(
    I hope it didn't break or all spill :(

It has eased here. Going to try excision surgery in London this year. No more moaning in all your ears from then I hope :)

It went all over the floor and the glass casserole dish broken into pieces around it :(
    So It’s all in the bin now :(
    Chinese it is tonight lol

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Witchie wrote: »
    Survived a horrendous night without going to hospital. Packed a bag just in case. Still not much better and antibiotics finish today so going back to doc now. Damn my inability to breathe properly.

Make sure to take lots of fluids and vitamin C and get thee to your GP ASAP Witchie.

Deskside at work, updating my email contacts list. Joy of joys...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Deskside, work PC is on strike today. No action out of it. Gonna be a great day.

:mad:

My work laptop s**t the bed too this morning so I went into the office to grab my new one.. sure IT have done nothing bar put it on the domain.. useless.. so muggins here is setting up his own laptop.. uuuuggghhh :mad:

Widder / Sky hope the pain buzzes off for yous! :(

Work, in body. On the beach, in mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Hey Ghosteen,
    On the beach, trying not to think about work. Mr E and I having a Pina Colada.
    Hugs and good wishes to all in pain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Armchair-side contemplating making a start on some thesis work.

Hope everyone who’s in pain or sick feels better soon :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Workday finished, so sitting here eating Caviar and wondering why people crave this stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

At home :D
    Took the afternoon off....my daughter has the dreaded virus and I also have my 1yo nephew for a few hours..hands full at the moment... threw Tinkerbell on the Blu-ray... but they won't let me watch it !!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement