Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Why didn't listen to you all!??!?!

WHY DID I CLICK THAT LINK!? :eek:

Me too bro 😩😩

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

cjmc wrote: »
    I'm sure you've'swept' a lassie or two in your day :)

A gentleman such as myself would never speak of such things :D
    Me too bro 😩😩

Cant. Unsee.

Some of you are very squeamish about the realities of childbirth :D

I am on the chug a chug.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Some of you are very squeamish about the realities of childbirth :D

I am on the chug a chug.

Ohhhh how nice of you to drop in and say hi poly 😏😏

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Ok, who got pregnant? :eek:

I leave the thread for 8 hours and look what happens!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Seph and Dave, you should look up a "show" :D, get a full education.

Couchside deciding what to have for dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Is this another case of man pregnancy? :eek:

I already know I shouldn't Google this.. but I'm going to...

Back in a few... probably traumatized.

@Poly, I'm actually not squeemish.. well, unless it has to do with eyes/eye operations... then I am the biggest wuss known to man.. uuggh typing those words even made me feel ill.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Look up the Rhombus of Michaelis. Not graphic, cool birth thing.

Fyi some people (hippies) eat the placenta.

It's just a plug of mucus-like stuff, Dave, lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Lol, I won't say it, I won't................

I didn't click on the links that came up... child birth is gross... They know how to do it properly in "the real world" in the Matrix, they just grow us in pods :)

As for eating a placenta, Widders... nope. nope. NOPE! :eek::(

Just had a terrible argument with someone, I hate that feeling you have afterwards, like all the good days for the last while are gone and it's back to feeling down,hard to explain.

Dont start me on childbirth, who ever invented the epidural is the greatest inventor ever imo.Probably a woman lol.

Lying on my bed sleepy 😴

tenor.gif?itemid=4506156

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

A friend of mine does Placenta encapsulation...as you can probably guess....it's not her primary source of income :D

Fairy muff, Dave :)
    I'm a hippy hybrid myself so I love all things human body and pregnancy related.

Lol...I've heard of burying the placenta and planting a tree with it, Panda Killa.

• Advertisement

Fairy muff, Dave :)
    I'm a hippy hybrid myself so I love all things human body and pregnancy related.

Lol...I've heard of burying the placenta and planting a tree with it, Panda Killa.

Well, encapsulation is the drying, powdering and then putting into pill capsules to be taken by the mother.,..

Someone let me know when it’s back to dirty talk and shenanigans.. theses chats are for a special Interest group :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,997 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Well, encapsulation is the drying, powdering and then putting into pill capsules to be taken by the mother.,..

My friend was going to do this.... We were pregnant at the same time and she very kindly sent me on the links.

On the one hand it's an interesting concept, on the other hand not a feckin hope. No prizes in guessing where I was :)

I know :)

It is supposed to be rich in nutrients and iirc there's some mystical belief associated with it?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well, that catch up with the thread was enlightening :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Someone let me know when it’s back to dirty talk and shenanigans.. theses chats are for a special Interest group :D

Someone say shenanigans?????

Skybirdjb wrote: »

What's that?

I knew you show at just mention of it 😃 I wonder where honeybear is 🤔? Mention shenanigans and she's always here as well 🐱

Shenanigans are the cause of all these sweeps and placentas so we're back to square one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,921 ✭✭✭gifted

It's a bit early for the filth ye heathens.......

But proceed anyway lol lol

Sooooo close to escape!

@Gifted, never too early buddy!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I remember seeing an episode of Come Dine With Me and one lady had a placenta from one of her kids in the freezer. Argh argh..

I remember seeing an episode of Come Dine With Me and one lady had a placenta from one of her kids in the freezer. Argh argh..

Did she make a stew?

🤢🤢🤢

Who started all this anyways :) lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,921 ✭✭✭gifted

I'm in a car park with a load of other parked up cars waiting for the eldest chick to finish athletics.....I'm so tempted to flash my lights and see who replys lol lol.....the Dogs lol lol

Shoes did!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Did she make a stew?

I always imagine it to have the texture of liver , so liver and onions ? :p
    Don't beat yourself up btw , don't let that argument bring you down .

gifted wrote: »
    I'm in a car park with a load of other parked up cars waiting for the eldest chick you finish athletics.....I'm so tempted to flash my lights and see who replys lol lol.....the Dogs lol lol

😂😂😂

Poor Mrs.Gifted is in for a sweep tonight I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭Poochie05

So anyway... home and having my tea. Not the time to catch up on this thread :eek:

But while we’re all being grossed out, I was at a work do in The Netherlands a few years ago and they kept on going on about this amazing speciality, Black pudding, that I just had to try. Now I know what goes in to black pudding but I like it so thought I’d give it a try but what I was offered was like a giant blood clot in a glass. Vom!

And on that bombshell...

:eek::eek::eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Horizontal on the sofa at home, TV on with Duncan Stewart and scoffing on choc mikados. Tired after a long day in work. Turning my thoughts towards what to have for dinner...

Nyom nyom!! :pac:

Sweet divine and all that’s holy :confused::eek:

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Horizontal on the sofa at home, TV on with Duncan Stewart and scoffing on choc mikados. Tired after a long day in work. Turning my thoughts towards what to have for dinner...

Nyom nyom!! :pac:

Hopefully not placenta!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Gifted gone to the dogs :D why am i not surprised

I myself am a respectful lady and don't understand all this talk of shenanigans ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Well I’m never going to lunch with any of ye anyway! Lord

So on to the next problem I have appointment for little bird with the eye consultant tomorrow and it’s up the north side of cork . And not sure if I told ye I was born with absolutely no sense of direction and no ability to follow a map or a sat nav !! Lol :)
    Like I get lost ALL the time 😂

So on to the next problem I have appointment for little bird with the eye consultant tomorrow and it’s up the north side of cork . And not sure if I told ye I was born with absolutely no sense of direction and no ability to follow a map or a sat nav !! Lol :)
    Like I get lost ALL the time 😂

Taxi might be the trick for ya so! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Shoes did, surprise surprise!! Also when all this filth was being spouted the other day I was only shocked to see the ringleader was none other than Poochie! :eek: I have prevoiously referred to her as Poochie the Posiitive, and for good reason as she is and she seems dead sound too by the way, but now I think a more appropriate title might be Poochie the Perverted!

Autosport wrote: »
    I myself am a respectful lady and don't understand all this talk of shenanigans wink.png:D
    I completely agree Auto and I have always said that about you. :D (Hope your feeling better also)

Poor Mrs.Gifted is in for a sweep tonight I'd say.
    Duvet I choked with laughter at this. You're a gas woman!

Sorry for all the multi quoting, it makes for a long read but you know me, always wanting to be placenta of attention.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Is it safe to come in here.

• Advertisement

Saw this and thought it would be perfect for at least half of you if ye all got together for relationships!! :D

Saw this and thought it would be perfect for at least half of you if ye all got together for relationships!! :D

No chance of pregnancy anyways......

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Library

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Perched on the couch like a beached whale after my patented curry. I do make a tasty curry if I may say so myself. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Self praise is no praise, hand it around to the group

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement