Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Comments

For some full moon mayhem

There could be dogs howling. 😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

There could be dogs howling. ��

*sprouts hair, growls*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

What on earth was in that tea ye drank ?

Although I did say that the full moon explains a lot of things :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Home by my stove, enjoying the wind in the chimney & eaves. Im home more often than I'm out at weekends lately, and I don't mind a bit.

Maybe I can blame the full moon for yesterdays disaster. Shame I didnt think of it yesterday...

OT but am I the only one who thinks it was in poor taste to make "the last gasp of the pensioners" a headline (re. Election results). Just seems a really insulting way of wording it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

OT but am I the only one who thinks it was in poor taste to make "the last gasp of the pensioners" a headline (re. Election results). Just seems a really insulting way of wording it.

Oof! That's bloody harsh, a lot of bs floating around about how younger generations have voted too. People finding the idea of change frightening

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sitting room side watching the election coverage.
    Mam of 4 wrote: »
    What on earth was in that tea ye drank ?

Although I did say that the full moon explains a lot of things :p

Two words for you mam...........Lyons tea!

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭Fireball81

Couchside, depressed watching the election results.

Watching an interview with Michael Healy Rae who just got elected - unreal parish pump politics is alive and well.

Two words for you mam...........Lyons tea!

Beverage of champions and lycanthropes

Oof! That's bloody harsh, a lot of bs floating around about how younger generations have voted too. People finding the idea of change frightening

I dont like "snowflake" type comments, its ignorant and Ive even had that one from screechy random people online even though Im too old to be a "millenial" but...the "last gasp" just conjured up an awful image.

Politics rarely brings out the best in people, I guess.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Beverage of champions and lycanthropes

I've reported you to the games forum!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

True.I'd say the curtains are open again tonight.��

Open curtains means a peep show whoohoo!heh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Blaming full moon for me having 2 nightmares in 2 hours.

First one had my head chopped off in an "experiment" while second one I accidentally ate ice cream with nuts and died but no one had noticed yet coz I was in bed. Worst part is the ice cream was so good. I want ice cream now and it's almost impossible to get some am not allergic to.

Feeling really down now and kinda scared to go back to sleep. Have to be up in less than 3 hours and only had about 2 hours sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Night folks and thanks for your kindness.
    Belated birthday greetings Grem. Mam I am glad you had a nice lunch out.
    Seph I will be round for the coffee on Sunday at 11am.
    Work tomorrow but just sad. I will wear sunglasses and hide away.
    Take care everyone.

Eleysian , I forgot to say earlier , I'm so sorry for your loss . I know it's hard to do but try take a little time out for yourself over the next few days , even for a little while . Mind yourself .

ETA,
    just seen your post above :)

Witchie wrote: »
    Blaming full moon for me having 2 nightmares in 2 hours.

First one had my head chopped off in an "experiment" while second one I accidentally ate ice cream with nuts and died but no one had noticed yet coz I was in bed. Worst part is the ice cream was so good. I want ice cream now and it's almost impossible to get some am not allergic to.

Feeling really down now and kinda scared to go back to sleep. Have to be up in less than 3 hours and only had about 2 hours sleep.

I truly am sorry to hear your going through that. And I hope your day will be better for you.

That I am so intoxicated,for one night only.Ask me a question and I will tell you no lie,heh.

That I am so intoxicated,for one night only.Ask me a question and I will tell you no lie,heh.

What is it all about?

What is it all about?

It's all about fun and forgiveness.And just being happy,heh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,652 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Did you miss us all? :pac:

• Advertisement

Did you miss us all? :pac:

Actually I did moreso you Miss Leg,heh.And I still feel bad for leaving as I did.

Who is the fairest of them all?

*hides poisoned apple

Who is the fairest of them all?

That's a trick question,heh.But my answer is the horse.They are graceful and unjudging,heh.

Have you the loan of a tenner?.

I've €6 in change if that's any use...:D

Have you the loan of a tenner?.

If you genuinely need it then I will give it to you mi amigo.Just tell me me how to get it to you.

• Advertisement

Bedside, feeling disappointed in something, sweet dreams all x

Very kind of you. I'm good thanks :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Just about to head to bed and face another week at the coalface...night all and sweet dreams! :)

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Just about to head to bed and face another week at the coalface...night all and sweet dreams! :)

Goodnight and hope you have a great day tomorrow.

Putting on some radiohead, don't think i'll ever tire of them..

• Advertisement

Goodnight mi amigos and may tomorrow be good to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Bedside. Wide awake. Like Kitty have been sick with early stage pneumonia. Steroids are keeping me awake. Feckin awful yokes.

Must be an awful bug going around?

I had pneumonia when I was 21 despite being fit and healthy. My lungs were whistling. I had a moon face from steroids. Felt superhuman when they took effect though. Hopefully you'll feel much better soon.

Kitchenside listening to AC/DC. Wondering if Guy Person has been on? Anything on the hidden cameras, Auto or Ted?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,717 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Hope everyone feels better soon!

I am bedside giggling at a cat timer (Seph's gotta see this!) :D

Wild weather kinda morning. Still all aches but that'll ease once i get to bed. Be safe out there today people :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Waking up in my lovely hotel apartment for the last time, our finance department has decided that as we don’t have a contract here, we must move back to our old hotel where we have a contract. Impossible to question these finance people about how they failed to sign a contract within the last 6 months.

Humbug, not happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Work bound. Happy Monday all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Monday!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Woke up...feel bleurgh, food and my meds still not working well together...time to get the child from her pit....oh well...here's to a
    Happy Monday....(mental mage of Bez doing his thing)

Bed with electric blanket for my aching self, sweet!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Pretend characters all over the shop. That is all.

Looking out at falling snow. Mid Clare.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Breakfast time. Heading to caf with a couple of workmates.

Watching the snow fall here , huge flakes , starting to stick .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,250 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Watching the snow fall here , huge flakes , starting to stick .

SNAP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just had lunch, I usually behave myself here as the food is gorgeous, but today I was bold and enjoyed the dessert pastries :):)

Tonight our temperatures are supposed to get down to 1C, so I feel your pain :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Also watching the snow.

I know it’s a pain and it disrupts everything, but I’ve always found it magical.

Just sitting watching it fall is mesmerising.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I'm watching nothing.... I want snow!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Snow has stopped falling here for now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

No snow here either. Jealous.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement