Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

What's up, Grem...?
    Hug?
    Im asking half because I want one :)

Sitting in my socks and tshirt next to the fire. Tis beautifully warm and Im snug as a bug but Im missing someone terribly. I was all excited looking forward to the summer then remembered the summer solstice was a sort of special day for us.

Just in socks and a tshirt?Sorry my mind drifted a bit there,heh.

Ok this is where I need Leg to tell me to put the bottle down and go to bed,heh.Otherwise the beast will be unleashed,heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

If you finish it off we could all play Spin the Bottle.

Ill put some pants on first. (I am wearing pants lol)

If you finish it off we could all play Spin the Bottle.

Ill put some pants on first. (I am wearing pants lol)

Pants are over-rated heh.

Are you wearing pants? Heh.

At the momemt I am but who knows how the night will go.I promise nothing,heh.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

This went smutty pleasingly fast :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'm wearing my big boy pants tonight

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Extra large??

SnarfSnarf

• Advertisement

Your gonna need them mi amigo,heh.

Extra large??

SnarfSnarf

You know it !!!
    Your gonna need them mi amigo,heh.

You on the tequila again RR?

You know it !!!

You on the tequila again RR?

Whats wrong with Tequila?Not only am I on that but I will have you know I just murdered a bottle of Sinaloa's finest wine,heh.So from this moment on I am not responsible for what I post.Well I am but the desclaimer is there,heh.And it took me 5 minutes to type this,heh.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I never had a pair of them parachute pants or whatever they were called, just since we are talking of big pants.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Anyone that did the Euromillions for tonight , check your ticket , one winner from Ireland tonight !
    Best of luck to whoever it is :)

Whats wrong with Tequila?Not only am I on that but I will have you know I just murdered a bottle of Sinaloa's finest wine,heh.So from this moment on I am not responsible for what I post.Well I am but the desclaimer is there,heh.And it took me 5 minutes to type this,heh.

Tequila is the devils work.

Last time I did a shot of it was just before boarding a plane. My stomach was like a washing machine on turbo spin.

It was a flight I should have been wearing my big boy pants.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,921 ✭✭✭gifted

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Anyone that did the Euromillions for tonight , check your ticket , one winner from Ireland tonight !
    Best of luck to whoever it is :)

Probably Mary Lou.....lol lol

Tequila is the devils work.

Last time I did a shot of it was just before boarding a plane. My stomach was like a washing machine on turbo spin.

It was a flight I should have been wearing my big boy pants.

It's not the Devil's work, from the poor and humble Agavave.Why it's a delicate and wholesome being. Besides you need at least 2 shots to make things right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

gifted wrote: »
    Probably Mary Lou.....lol lol

Thought she won the Lotto already.....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed, deep in thought and listening to scheer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭thomil

Lying on my bed, deep in thought and listening to scheer.

Scheer? The admiral, or the heavy cruiser? :P

At home, relaxing with a cup of tea, and slowly winding down for the day...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

thomil wrote: »
    Scheer? The admiral, or the heavy cruiser? :P

At home, relaxing with a cup of tea, and slowly winding down for the day...

No the band :-P

90's music at its best.

I hope that's barry's tea you're drinking there is it :-P?

I hope that's barry's tea you're drinking there is it :-P?

Yep, Barry's Earl Grey. Hot.

Yep, Barry's Earl Grey. Hot.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Good night mi amigos, may you be warm tonight and tomorrow be good to you.

Scheer, what a band!.

Deskside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Waiting for more people to post in the new meditation forum, cos .... I don't know them folks, so - waiting, just waiting. :)

Thanks for the heads-up, Boo.

I may not be tying myself in knots about the yoga part, but the meditation part definitely sounds interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Thanks for the heads-up, Boo.

I may not be tying myself in knots about the yoga part, but the meditation part definitely sounds interesting.
    Namaste ;)

Yeah with these knees, my Downward Dog would end up with a face splat onto the yoga mat, aka Broken Neck position. But meditation and relaxation (so I don't go postal on the neighbour) would be a good thing!

• Advertisement

I'm so bad at sticking at meditation despite finding it great. There's my self destructive streak i guess :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

In the canyons of my mind. Goodnight crayturs.

Scheer, what a band!.

Deskside

I concur!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Summoning up the energy to go to bed.
    Had some crumpets with real butter and they have a taste of more off them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Went to sleep and woke up again. Ahhhhh.

I would just murder a cup of tea and some buttery toast. Having an avocado and milk instead as I am shít at shopping.

Hope more sleep comes soon, as I’m tired, and cold, and I also have a Pringles in the press.

Bedside, exhausted, haven't the energy to post these days but lurking ,raining here and I'm hoping it won't freeze on it,dread the icy roads in the mornings.It must be the weather for stuffing your face I'm still on a binge and it's all food that you can pile butter on like bread and spuds. On the other hand I'm gone right off booze ,cant face wine and if I pour a glass I end up only drinking a few sips,same with cans,drink half and the rest is dumped, no mind for the pub,wtf is wrong with me.🙄

Bedside, exhausted, haven't the energy to post these days but lurking ,raining here and I'm hoping it won't freeze on it,dread the icy roads in the mornings.It must be the weather for stuffing your face I'm still on a binge and it's all food that you can pile butter on like bread and spuds. On the other hand I'm gone right off booze ,cant face wine and if I pour a glass I end up only drinking a few sips,same with cans,drink half and the rest is dumped, no mind for the pub,wtf is wrong with me.🙄

Here’s your sister. I couldn’t look at a glass of wine in the eye, but now I want potatoes. With real butter, and lashings of salt.

Ok. Tomorrow I go shopping!!!

Edit: today I go shopping. Because it is stupid quarter to one in the am here.

Lots of storms and apparently a need for carbs keeping me up.

It's all about balance, eat or drink! :pac:

(Don't do this)

Went to sleep and woke up again. Ahhhhh.

I would just murder a cup of tea and some buttery toast. Having an avocado and milk instead as I am shít at shopping.

Hope more sleep comes soon, as I’m tired, and cold, and I also have a Pringles in the press.

Open them asap and share them around!

Open them asap and share them around!

Seph. They are sour cream and onion Pringles. You are a nice person, but they are mine.

• Advertisement

Seph. They are sour cream and onion Pringles. You are a nice person, but they are mine.

Ewww you can keep them so

vomit-in-paper-bag-smiley-emoticon.gif

:pac:

Ewww you can keep them so

vomit-in-paper-bag-smiley-emoticon.gif

:pac:

:O

They are the best Pringles ever!

I’m not angry. Just disappointed.

:)

:O

They are the best Pringles ever!

I’m not angry. Just disappointed.

:)

My favourites also :) Seph is just weird. :P

Hope ye escape the frost , car here is frozen solid since after eight , with sleety/hailstones frozen on it too .
    Travel safe all ye nice folk in the morning .

Hope ye escape the frost , car here is frozen solid since after eight , with sleety/hailstones frozen on it too .
    Travel safe all ye nice folk in the morning .

Mam. Why are you still up posting? You’re the responsible one... kinda...

My favourites also :) Seph is just weird. :P

Ah yeah. But in a good way. Except for the Pringle thing.

Mam. Why are you still up posting? You’re the responsible one... kinda...

Lol , tis early yet Fluffy , and responsible ?
    That's debatable :)

Lol , tis early yet Fluffy , and responsible ?
    That's debatable :)

I just like to believe that one of us in here has a moral compass. :pac:

Well if someone wants to take over for me i'm more than willing to head home to bed!

• Advertisement

I just like to believe that one of us in here has a moral compass. :pac:

That would be me

*cleans halo*

:-P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement