Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Comments

gifted wrote: »
    You called? .....lol lol

That was Mam 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Right, I took everyone’s suggestions on board so I got chicken kebab with extra salad (thanks for the guilt mam :p), also got pizza with jalapeños, chicken and sweet corn and chips.
    (OH refused to allow pineapple on the pizza :( )

We’re gonna share buffet style, many thanks for the input.

I know it’s not a traditional pairing, but feck it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Dave Angel

Listening to Sinead O'Connor nothing compares to you. Lovely :)

Right, I took everyone’s suggestions on board so I got chicken kebab with extra salad (thanks for the guilt mam ), also got pizza with jalapeños, chicken and sweet corn and chips. (OH refused to allow pineapple on the pizza )

Doirty!

Dave Angel wrote: »
    Doirty!

I try :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

I try :D

So we hear! :P

I try

Sure you're as well hung for a sheep as a lamb... :pac:

So we hear! :P

Only if you’re on the list :p

Don Kiddick was my personal favourite of your aliases btw

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Right, I took everyone’s suggestions on board so I got chicken kebab with extra salad (thanks for the guilt mam :p), also got pizza with jalapeños, chicken and sweet corn and chips.

*slides plate over*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

(OH refused to allow pineapple on the pizza :( )

We’re gonna share buffet style, many thanks for the input.

I know it’s not a traditional pairing, but feck it :D

No guilt , it's healthy !
    You'll work it off tomorrow running around with the family , so enjoy girlie !

Spicy chips , shredded chicken, chicken balls and curry sauce being delivered here any moment , daughter surprised me with them :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

There can be only one.

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Spicy chips , shredded chicken, chicken balls and curry sauce being delivered here any moment , daughter surprised me with them

You raised her well Mam. ;)

There can be only one.

Why?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Rocky IV is on rte 2 mam !

Deskside with a cupan tae

Rocky IV is on rte 2 mam !

Deskside with a cupan tae

Thank you Seph , switched over to it there now ! Adrienne..

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Snuggled up in bed, wrecked after a hectic week. Looking forward to a quiet weekend.

Dave Angel wrote: »
    Why?

Cause Im limited edition.

Ive never closed my account...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Fireside ... embarrassed to admit I know ALL the words to the Chesney Hawkes song on TLLS!

I think there must be a good few who haven't closed their account or changed their name , I couldn't be ***** tbh .

• Advertisement

Cause Im limited edition.

We all are and each to their own. ;)

honeybear wrote: »
    Fireside ... embarrassed to admit I know ALL the words to the Chesney Hawkes song on TLLS!

I quite like the one and only.

Going tae bed, dont want to have a flat battery tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Johnny Cash was a great old songbird, he knew all about old accounts,

"Well, there was a time on Earth when in the books of Heaven
    That an Old Account was standin' for sins yet unforgiven
    My name was at the top there were many things below
    But I went unto the keeper and I settled it long ago…"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,028 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Very busy work week, came in from work at 7 and went upstairs to get changed, fell asleep till now.

Now awake and large as life. Wont probably sleep all night.

Ate nothing either, no harm.

Bedtime , to watch mind numbing , (hopefully)sleep inducing something or other on Netflix .
    Have all the Cold Case Files watched dammit .

Mam, have you watched Grace & Frankie?

• Advertisement

Nope , Honey , I'm as odd as two left feet tbh , I watch mostly factual /documentaries stuff :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭Pretzill

It's funny how I (others too, I'm sure) attach so much personality to a username. If a few have changed recently that unique feeling has changed with them, for me. Gone people.

I had a lovely Vallyers Day with Mr P - spoiled each other rotten.

Night.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Bedside in my OH’s place. Lovely evening. ;)

Getting a little bit emotional as tomorrow (well, technically today now) would have been my late father’s 80th birthday. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,028 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Nope , Honey , I'm as odd as two left feet tbh , I watch mostly factual /documentaries stuff :o

Snap!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nice evening with my better half but can't help being sad about friends who've died around this time..

Sorry, don't mean to be a downer but I know this would be a good place to say this..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Weekend!!!

Morning All!
    Thinking of you both Jupiter & Grem ... was feeling something similar recently when a song a deceased friend used to "perform" in karaoke came on the radio. hb hugs to both of ye.

Had a little eureka moment yesterday and feel surprisingly content.
    About to head on an early road-trip with a lovely bunch of passengers ranging in age from 11 to 84.
    Sis & I are the inbetweeners and tbh, it's the two at either end of the scale that will provide the most entertainment.
    Now trying to decide what to wear ...
    Here's hoping Dennis isn't too much of a menace.
    Have a good & safe day lovely Wherers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Morning lovelies!
    Off to hairdressers for cut and bj, :cool: then home for some life admin. Need to set up a new email and change it with all my service providers, since the eircom one will be closing (well I’m not paying them €5.99 a month to keep it open)
    Seems Dennis is already raging out there, stay cosy everyone and have a great weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

I really should get the details of some of these hairdressers you ladies go to..... lol lol

Homeside soon to be showerside as I'm just back from a long walkside. It's lashing with wind and rain outside. I've decided to treat myself to some retail therapy today to try lift myself out of the little funk I've been in recently.

Sorry to read Grem and Jupiter are sad today though it is a good sign of how much they meant to you in life and how lucky you are to have had them in it.

I’ll get extra for you next time Seph :D

Mam, that’s a quality daughter you’ve got there, hope you enjoyed!

I fell into a food induced coma last night while watching Joker :o

I’m getting the troops ready to do battle in dunnes, then I have been treated to a cinema ticket to see Birds Of Prey this afternoon.

Let’s all pray I don’t fall asleep watching this one too :p

What a pisser of a morning, but I'm not overly perturbed by it, the right side of the house is out.
    Feet up watching breakfast TV and the prospect of a dog walk looks remote atm.
    Usual Saturday shopping I'd say, though herself hasn't surfaced as yet, but she soon will, I have breakfast cooked for her.
    No plans for the day at all, I'll just take it as it comes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Can anyone join in here or do you have to send begging letters/brown envelopes/mini muffins to a mod?

I hope you enjoy the movie Harleen, I assume from your username that it's basically your life story.
    Bishop I'll walk your dog in exchange for breakfast in bed, I've already been outside today so I'm acclimatised.
    Kathleen the more the merrier here, especially when it's good people such as yourself. You don't have to beg, bribe or give muffins but if you already have those things ready and prepared please give them to me thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Can anyone join in here or do you have to send begging letters/brown envelopes/mini muffins to a mod?

Envelopes AND muffins will speed up the process alright.

Welcome KG

They prefer coffee and a plethora of confectionery I think :D

• Advertisement

Welcome Kathleen, love your posts on other threads,you'll fit right in here.Brace yer selves lads 😂

No, to a bishop for a blessing. Letters in brown envelopes please with copious cash amounts, I'm off muffins, mostly anyway, so no need for them.
    I dabble in politics, so this should be no surprise.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. No confectionary prepared just yet but i was thinking i might bake today. My to-do list says
    1. Clean house
    2. Wash clothes
    3. Clean bedroom ffs
    4. Clean out car

So yeah, I guess I will start by baking.

Welcome Kathleen, love your posts on other threads,you'll fit right in here.Brace yer selves lads 😂

Thank you. Brace yourself lads???

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Hi Kathleen if your in the cleaning mood my house is available for cleaning ! :)
    Weather is so bad can’t go for a walk wind is really picking up and it’s lashing . What’s next on the calendar it’s paddy’s day then Easter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Bedside in my OH’s place. Lovely evening. ;)

Getting a little bit emotional as tomorrow (well, technically today now) would have been my late father’s 80th birthday. :(

Thinking of you today JK. Be kind to yourself.
    Did you get your paper written? Has it gone for peer review?

Thanks for the welcome everyone. No confectionary prepared just yet but i was thinking i might bake today. My to-do list says
    1. Clean house
    2. Wash clothes
    3. Clean bedroom ffs
    4. Clean out car

A couple of mods have a cleaning service, Ted and Seph cleaners. I ve never used them myself, and they've lost a few customers lately, but they're cheap and cheerful, if you want outside help. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

When I came home from getting my hair done yesterday the little boy next door shouted “You’ve got a new head” lol.

Deskside with the sweet italian black stuff, looking forward to trying the french roast beans!

All you have to do is answer one question......

Barry's or Lyon's?

:pac:

• Advertisement

1. Clean house
    2. Wash clothes
    3. Clean bedroom ffs
    4. Clean out car

That list is wrong, allow me to amend it for you.

1. Bake muffins for Guy Person
    2. Bake muffins for Guy Person
    3. Bake muffins for Guy Person
    4. Help Guy Person as he has gotten ill from eating too many muffins
    5. Bake more muffins for Guy Person

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement