Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Eventually did decide to put makeup on, just in case anyone was wondering :pac:

After dinner-side and now getting ready to head out to work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

Kitty6277 wrote: »

What was for dinner and have a good evening at work.

smurfjed wrote: »
    Has anyone used CBD oil on dogs for shoulder / hip issues due to age?

Friend in US did, he thought it helped but that's a bit anecdotal and unquantative? Nothing dramatic in any case. He also gave his (golden retriever) LOTS of fish oil too. My sister's chocolate lab had similar hip issues, but she was14. She gave her fish oil too and kelp/dried seaweed - pain didn't seem as bad.
    I think impact was more on their coats - glossiest you've ever seen, both of em.

Hope Mutt is ok?

Fireside reading.
    As soon as my ginormous pizza arrives it's lights down and movie night. Not sure what yet...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Kitty6277 wrote: »

Bad evening out there. Hope work is ok. I am in my pj's already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

What was for dinner and have a good evening at work.

Dinner was pizza, quick and easy :pac:
    Bad evening out there. Hope work is ok. I am in my pj's already.

Still calm enough here, though I think it might be starting to pick up a bit now. Only a little jealous that you’re in your pjs now.

Thanks both :)

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Fireside reading.
    As soon as my ginormous pizza arrives it's lights down and movie night. Not sure what yet...

What did you get on the pizza?As for movies,I'm watching the first 3 Indiana Jones films.Never cared for the crystal skull one.

What did you get on the pizza?As for movies,I'm watching the first 3 Indiana Jones films.Never cared for the crystal skull one.

Quattro formaggi with extra fresh chill and sliced green onion / scallion.

Hmmm I loved the first Indiana Jones, then kind of gave up on them gradually. Half thinking of an oldie, like Big Blue or Cinema Paradiso...

Quattro formaggi with extra fresh chill and sliced green onion / scallion.

Hmmm I loved the first Indiana Jones, then kind of gave up on them gradually. Half thinking of an oldie, like Big Blue or Cinema Paradiso...

That sounds tasty, I'm going to steal it on my next order, heh.You could always go for Casablanca or the Maltese Falcon, who doesn't love Humphrey?

• Advertisement

That sounds tasty, I'm going to steal it on my next order, heh.You could always go for Casablanca or the Maltese Falcon, who doesn't love Humphrey?

Indeed, I do love Humphrey :) Good call on Maltese Falcon... haven't seen that in forever. And maybe my annual Bullitt viewing after (because who doesn't love Steve) and as we're in San Francisco already :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Reading the paper with a nice beer. Need a plan for later.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heading for work..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchen side
    Fireside reading.

Hope you'll save me a slice ?

please-5c3787.jpg

Unlike a certain someone who didn't save me any pizza last night :-P :pac:

First slice Seph. As soon as the damn thing arrives... Jeez, should have schlepped up for it myself. :mad: *

*I'm getting a tad hangry
    **In fairness it's horrible out there, I'm picturing some poor delivery guy on a scooter battling gale force winds and torrential rain all for the sake of my pizza
    *** But just in case... please send help and food if ye don't hear from me in next few days...

First slice Seph. As soon as the damn thing arrives...

Woo hoo, we're in!

And of course I overtipped the wee lad due to guilt over my internal rage at having to wait by a warm toasty fire for pizza to come to me :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I demand pizza pic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kitchen , waiting on a press to finish drying so it can be lifted back into place . My hands are fecking freezing this evening , despite being in hours . Pity about me :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Woo hoo, we're in!

And of course I overtipped the wee lad due to guilt over my internal rage at having to wait by a warm toasty fire for pizza to come to me :pac:

*slides plate over*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Watching colourful ice melting and twinkling (in the kitchen!) listening to Nighcore "Flesh" (it's not metal though the name sounds like it). Bit sorry I didnt go out but the time wasn't right tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,028 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Made a delicious lentil recipe with spices, sweet potatoes and spinach.

With a lovely glass of Albarino of course.

On couch going to watch the voice.

• Advertisement

Looks like Seph intercepted... :pac::pac::pac:

Yoink!

*steals another for good luck*

tenor.gif

:3

He always seems to be first in line, maybe channelling the cats intuition,heh

anewme wrote: »
    Made a delicious lentil recipe with spices, sweet potatoes and spinach.

With a lovely glass of Albarino of course.

On couch going to watch the voice.

That sounds savage too.

Deskside, tummy rumbling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Funny old day, godson's first b'day party, followed by the old grans first anniversary mass...
    but on the way out of the house this evening...I threw up my hood and my 12yo shouted..
    "dad..you can't go out like that ..you look like a peado"!

I was giggling away all thru mass...she's definitely my pup :)

Heading to my bed, goodnight mi amigos may tomorrow be good to you and your not blown away by the storm.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Couchside watching Johnny English a bit of comedy to unwind
    Have 2 hot water bottles such pain in my pelvis no chances of shenanigans with this pain :(

Pubside..had 2 pints now a g&t,I asked for Gordons but took the one on a deal,persuaded by the barman, a total headblower I'd say,too strong, I'm working at 8am...this won't end well. Music is great and I don't want to leave...you shook me all night long 😉

Enjoy Duvet :)

Just had toast made an old fashioned way , on the top of the cooker . Always tastes nicer imo .

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Just had toast made an old fashioned way , on the top of the cooker . Always tastes nicer imo .

How do you make toast on top of cooker?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,363 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Oh wow, that brings back memories :)

To thine own self be true

I have a Super Stanley solid fuel , stove/cooker .
    Put wire tray on top , bread on tray , heat toasts it .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,363 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I had intended to visit my friends, a family with 2 cute children but it was too cold to go out again so I'm reading my book under a blanket.

To thine own self be true

Toast in the grill?

I know someone whose cooker from the 80s I think, has a raised up eye level grill. He said its great for the morning after a big weekend, saves him bending down when he feels ****led. I'm hungry again now thinking of the toasted baguette with goats cheese, tomato and black pepper he made.

Listening to the wind, nice sound effect.

Oh wow, that brings back memories :)

Yep , me too , love it tbh , another one was picking mushrooms , sprinkle a little salt in the centre , put on top of the cooker . Liquid lava :D

On topic , in the kitchen :)

Toast with melted cheese under the grill with lea perins.....just wow

*drool*

Yep , me too , love it tbh , another one was picking mushrooms , sprinkle a little salt in the centre , put on top of the cooker . Liquid lava :D

On topic , in the kitchen :)

Legging it up the fields to pick them before the cows smashed them :D

Deskside watching it turn sh*tty outside again

Legging it up the fields to pick them before the cows smashed them :D

Deskside watching it turn sh*tty outside again

Ha so true !
    Bringing home bags full , happy easy going times :)

Starting to lash rain again here too .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

In from out.
    We went out to eat Italian this evening - a delayed Valentines celebration.
    In my pjs - the best feeling in the world on such a horrible evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭4Ad

Waiting outside Shannon airport for my Brother in law and niece...
    No fear they might ring or answer the phone, they have landed 20 mins at least.

Homeside,oh god I could have stayed out,pub was so quiet, weather I presume, ya I'm drunkies, empty house as troops have gone on a bus 'mystery tour ',I'm not worrying because I can't do anything about it...poor bus driver..I'm head spinning and sickie ,a lightweight, dreading the morning.

Years ago we often made toast over an open fire, absolutely delicious but burnt the hand off ya.😂

*drool*

Welsh rarebit. Dunno why they call it that.

Years ago we often made toast over an open fire, absolutely delicious but burnt the hand off ya.😂

Our grandad stuck it on a fork and the smell of burnt fire off it. Yum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, craving some chocolate but i'm not going out in that wind and rain

welcome along kathleen :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Fireside channelling my inner Greta Garbo after a day spent with so many.
    Lovely to see Kathleen has joined the Wherer party!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

anewme wrote: »
    Our grandad stuck it on a fork and the smell of burnt fire off it. Yum.

Used to make toast on the stove in the library at school:).....all those years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Lucy8080

*drool*

There was me thinking I was the only one who lashed Lea and Perrins onto an open grilled cheese on toast ( with halved /quartered cherry tomatoes,trust me, cant beat a couple of cherry tomato thrown into the mix.).

Moorish! My gills are watering now at just the mention of Lea and Perrins. Great stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Unlike a certain someone who didn't save me any pizza last night :-P :pac:

What fiend would deny Seph?
    *whistles innocently*
    :D

I’m catching up on all the posts, guy’s new threads are a highlight!

Gotta strut in those :D

Welcome Kathleen :)

Hugs to everyone who needs one tonight.

I’m going to attempt to watch the end of Joker now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sitting nursing a Guinness waiting for motd and still laughing at Ted's Tiffany post a few pages back.
    Hope ye's are all warm and safe out of the weather.

Lying on my bed feeling restless
    Lucy8080 wrote: »
    There was me thinking I was the only one who lashed Lea and Perrins onto an open grilled cheese on toast ( with halved /quartered cherry tomatoes,trust me, cant beat a couple of cherry tomato thrown into the mix.).

Moorish! My gills are watering now at just the mention of Lea and Perrins. Great stuff!

giphy.gif

What fiend would deny Seph?
    *whistles innocently*
    :D

Ohh I don't know................maybe it was you!!!!!

*glares*

20f04f868ea6e549f6a812147cf64a33.jpg

:pac::pac:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement