Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Selling bundle of games- how to price it?

Options
  • 26-12-2019 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have a bundle of old games from PS3 gathering dust on the shelf, around 40+. What would be the best way to evaluate the price for Adverts? Like fiver for a piece or would that more depend on the game itself? Would prefer to sell it as a whole. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Comments

Look at somewhere like CEX and see what they will buy them for, what they will sell them for. Then split the difference.

Selling as a job lot you would need to significantly underprice them. The only people who would buy 40 games in a job lot are those doing it to turn around and make a profit. Nobody is going to buy a job-lot at fair market prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭yoshiktk

I'm aware that I'll have to sell them cheaper than normal price, just don't have time to sell one by one.
    I'll take a look at CEX and see where it will take me. Thanks

Advertisement