Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 19 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Cluster-f**k of a weekend... 32 (-4)

All the gains of the last 6 weeks wiped out in one bad gameweek.

KDB, Jimmi and Maherz to go. Need a 30pointer from Maherz to break even.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭macraignil

34 with Vardy captain fail. Just 3 below average and almost a 100,000 OR drop to 465,000. Robertson due in off my bench with 7 and De Bruyne still to play so hoping the red arrow is not confirmed yet. At least Alexander Arnold makes it easy to decide who to bring in for next week with Guilbert not playing for Villa.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭crushproof

Chuffed, 60 with captain KDB and Jimi still to play. What a haul from TAA! Martial finally worth holding onto too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

72 points despite Abraham captain fail. Delighted with that score lads. KDB to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Rael

Transferred TAA out because myself and the mate thought both teams would concede last night :(

At least it was to facilitate getting De Bruyne in. Hopefully he'll make up for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Rael wrote: »
    Transferred TAA out because myself and the mate thought both teams would concede last night :(

At least it was to facilitate getting De Bruyne in. Hopefully he'll make up for it.

No pressure then KDB! If he can pay you back half that would be pretty nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Only problem being KDB effective ownership in top 10k was 107% I think whereas TAA was 32%

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Kdb, sterling, jiminez,mahrez all start. Aguero starts aswell Jesus not in squad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Only problem being KDB effective ownership in top 10k was 107% I think whereas TAA was 32%

How can it be 107? Does it count double when including captain?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Kdb, sterling, jiminez all start. Aguero starts aswell Jesus not in squad.

KDB and Jimi likely to be rested yed on Sunday so

• Advertisement

siblers wrote: »

For KDB I think it depends on city's result tonight and whether D silva is fit.

@fpl_unsubscribe is the source on Twitter for early team news. He got the spurs/Brighton one spot on yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Operation get Aguero back in for the next few city GWs

I hope Wolves ravage City.

Alas, if City insist on winning, Mahrez hat-trick please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Yea it includes captains and TC.

I posted yesterday that there were just under 400 managers that had TAA but benched him for this week as his effective ownership was less than actual ownership.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I'm taking the armband off him anyway

Yeah somif his ownership was 100% and 50% captained him then it would be 150% (assuming no tc). Basically if the players effective ownership is over 100 then if you own them but don't captain them then their points have a negative impact on your ranking relative to the sample. Its just a way to work out if you want a player to score or not basically! Its handy figure to know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

All I need to salvage the gameweek is for KDB to outscore TAA

Too much to ask?

COH wrote: »
    All I need to salvage the gameweek is for KDB to outscore TAA

Too much to ask?

Hmmm seems 50/50.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

WOL: Patrício, Dendoncker, Coady, Saïss, Doherty, Neves, Moutinho, Jonny, Traoré, Jota, Jiménez

Subs: Ruddy, Bennett, Vallejo, Kilman, Vinagre, Neto, Cutrone

MCI: Ederson, Walker, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Mendy, Rodri, B. Silva, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Sterling, Agüero

Subs: Bravo, Cancelo, García, Angeliño, Zinchenko, Gündoğan, Foden

• Advertisement

Looking forward to this. Be interesting to see if theres any reaction to respond to last night and show they aren't giving up or if they actually now have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Where is Jesus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

jimmii wrote: »
    Looking forward to this. Be interesting to see if theres any reaction to respond to last night and show they aren't giving up or if they actually now have.

I think city know they realistically cant catch Liverpool. They'll still finish second by 10-15 points as Pep will whip them each week to get a performance

Might be a mistake in the long run as I think citys team could benefit in the C League this season and next in the prem with a relaxed approach in the 2nd half of the season as they'll cruise to second place regardless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Where is Jesus
    Ill according to Pep. Didn't travel with squad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Pighead wrote: »
    Ill according to Pep. Didn't travel with squad.

Martin Kelly off my bench so, ffs

Islander13 wrote: »
    I think city know they realistically cant catch Liverpool. They'll still finish second by 10-15 points as Pep will whip them each week to get a performance

Might be a mistake in the long run as I think citys team could benefit in the C League this season and next in the prem with a relaxed approach in the 2nd half of the season as they'll cruise to second place regardless.

Yeah it's a tricky spot. He must know it's all but over but has to keep them sharp for other comps. Guess theres always a chance City win every game from here on and Liverpool have second half blip with a few injuries so he has to keep them honest!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Where is Jesus

Away in a manger somewhere ;)

Relieved to see no major surprises in the lineups....a few people around me have TAA first sub

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Where is Jesus

He overindulged on Turkey and Port celebrating his birthday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Away in a manger somewhere ;)

Relieved to see no major surprises in the lineups....a few people around me have TAA first sub

That is insane
    They would not deserve his points !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

km79 wrote: »
    That is insane
    They would not deserve his points !

Well I know for deffo that two lads forgot about the deadline but he was deliberately benched by a few others.

Advertisement