Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Sword- faulty game card

Options
  • 26-12-2019 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

Hi

Santa brought a Pokemon Shield game card, it won’t load in any of the three Switch consoles in the house. Very disappointing.

I’ve never returned a game card, are Smyths usually ok on matters like this? I have the receipt. Also do I go to customer service or the game desk?

I think I would rather pay extra for a download code now.

Thanks,
    Pixied

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,267 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Pixied wrote: »
    Hi

Santa brought a Pokemon Shield game card, it won’t load in any of the three Switch consoles in the house. Very disappointing.

I’ve never returned a game card, are Smyths usually ok on matters like this? I have the receipt. Also do I go to customer service or the game desk?

I think I would rather pay extra for a download code now.

Thanks,
    Pixied

Sorry to hear about your troubles, they should refund or replace it after testing it on their own consoles to find they're faulty, perhaps bring one of yours in with you as well just in the very slim chance you did something wrong yourself

Advertisement