If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips 55OLED754

Options
  • 26-12-2019 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi Guys,

Anything you can do more on this model ?

And how the 6 years warranty works ? meaning do I need to drop it to the shop in case of an issue or I can just reach out to philips ?

thanks !

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

chidorisai wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

And how the 6 years warranty works ? meaning do I need to drop it to the shop in case of an issue or I can just reach out to philips ?

thanks !
    Hi Chidorosai.

Thanks for the post.

The current price of £999 would be the best price on this set. It has already been reduced by £400 for our boxing day sale.
    Stock is limited and once sold out the deal will be removed.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204281-philips-55oled754-55-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-premium-smart-tv-freeview-play.aspx

Our 6 year guarantee is with ourselves and not the manufacturer.
    Should any fault develop within the 6 year you just need to call us and we can arrange for an engineer to call out if required.

Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Hi Guys,

thanks !
    Hi Chidorosai.

Thanks for the post.

The current price of £999 would be the best price on this set. It has already been reduced by £400 for our boxing day sale.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204281-philips-55oled754-55-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-premium-smart-tv-freeview-play.aspx

Should any fault develop within the 6 year you just need to call us and we can arrange for an engineer to call out if required.

I'm interested in this TV or possibly the 55oled804

is there much difference betweeen the 2?

Also, is £1649 the absolute best that can be done on the 65oled754 - it's too far a stretch for me at that price.

thanks
    able

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

ablelocks wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

thanks !
    Hi Chidorosai.

Thanks for the post.

Also, is £1649 the absolute best that can be done on the 65oled754 - it's too far a stretch for me at that price.

thanks
    able
    Hi abelocks,

The 55OLED804 is a better panel in terms of brightness and motion processing so it would give a more stable image. They both have the P5 Picture Processing engine but the 804 uses the Pro version which gives the better brightness and colour.

The best price I would have on the 65OLED754 would be £1649 however I showing extremely limited stock so I would need to check with the warehouse to see if they were still available if you were looking to order. Our £1649 price includes our 6 year guarantee as well!

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Hi Guys,

thanks !
    Hi Chidorosai.

Thanks for the post.

thanks
    able
    Hi abelocks,

The 55OLED804 is a better panel in terms of brightness and motion processing so it would give a more stable image. They both have the P5 Picture Processing engine but the 804 uses the Pro version which gives the better brightness and colour.

The best price I would have on the 65OLED754 would be £1649 however I showing extremely limited stock so I would need to check with the warehouse to see if they were still available if you were looking to order. Our £1649 price includes our 6 year guarantee as well!

Kind regards

David
    thanks David - is £1289 the best offer on the 804? It's between this and the 754 - I'm struggling to justify the increase in price - does the P5 Pro give a noticeable iimprovement?

edit : do ye stock the 854 version? The swivel stand would possibly suit better

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Guys,

thanks !
    Hi Chidorosai.

Thanks for the post.

thanks
    able
    Hi abelocks,

Kind regards

David
    thanks David - is £1289 the best offer on the 804? It's between this and the 754 - I'm struggling to justify the increase in price - does the P5 Pro give a noticeable iimprovement?

edit : do ye stock the 854 version?  The swivel stand would possibly suit better
    Hiu Abelocks.

Our web pricing would be our best prices at the minute as our Boxing Day sale in still in progress.
    However there is currently no stock of the 65OLED804 or 65OLED754 and we are awaiting on an ETA for more stock.

The 854 is not a version that we stock unfortunately.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.