If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Bravia KD49XG8196BU

Options
  • 26-12-2019 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I was looking at buying this tv on your site yesterday and it was listed at €599.  I was going to pull the trigger today but disappointingly it seems to be relisted at €629 today.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203987-sony-bravia-kd49xg8196bu-49-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

Is there anything you can do on the price?

Is there anything else similar you would recommend in a 49/50 inch panel?  What's the Philips 50PUS7394 like in real world comparison?  I'm looking for a good quality picture for 4k content but it won't be used for gaming.

Thanks,
    Bazz26.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

bazz26 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I was looking at buying this tv on your site yesterday and it was listed at €599.  I was going to pull the trigger today but disappointingly it seems to be relisted at €629 today.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203987-sony-bravia-kd49xg8196bu-49-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

Is there anything else similar you would recommend in a 49/50 inch panel?  What's the Philips 50PUS7394 like in real world comparison?  I'm looking for a good quality picture for 4k content but it won't be used for gaming.

Thanks,
    Bazz26.
    Hey Bazz26.

It's super strange to see a product increase in price in the Boxing Days sales but on this occasion it has happened....

As it was during the night the price changed I will offer to honor the 599 Euro for you for today only.
    There are two ways we can do this.
    You can order at full price via the website and once the order is in I can refund back the 30 Euro or if you drop me over your contact number in a PM we can give you a call and manually prices the order at the 599 Euro price for you.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

bazz26 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Thanks,
    Bazz26.
    Hey Bazz26.

It's super strange to see a product increase in price in the Boxing Days sales but on this occasion it has happened....

As it was during the night the price changed I will offer to honor the 599 Euro for you for today only.
    There are two ways we can do this.
    You can order at full price via the website and once the order is in I can refund back the 30 Euro or if you drop me over your contact number in a PM we can give you a call and manually prices the order at the 599 Euro price for you.

Let me know your thoughts.
    Thanks Kenny, pm sent.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Cheers Bazz26.

We will give you a call ASAP :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.