Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adjusting size of iPhone 6s to iPhone 11

Options
  • 26-12-2019 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, I’ve recently upgraded from an iPhone 6s to the iPhone 11.
    The iPhone 11 is a brilliant phone but I’m struggling with the size of it compare to the 6s. Is it something you get use to? If you were in the same boat as me what did you do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭djdunny

In 2 weeks time you’ll be wondering what all the fuss was about :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I did get used to it after a while but never completely like I did with previous phones. I still think it's too bulky and unless it gets radically slimmed down will go for a smaller model next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭pad199207

Have moved to Pro Max from 8. Being able to use the phone one handed is a thing of the past now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

pad199207 wrote: »
    Being able to use the phone one handed is a thing of the past now.

Thankfully not, the 11 Pro is barely bigger than the 8 comparing the dimensions of both. Being able to use a phone one handed and it actually fitting in a trouser pocket was the main reason I switched to an 8 from a bigger phone. So I’m hoping they continue with a normal sized phone for the 12 Pro etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I went from a 6S to an 11 also. I have mine in a wallet style cover and it doesn’t fit properly in my front trouser pocket and so I end up sticking it in my back pocket when out and about.

I’m sort of sorry I just didn’t go for an 8 as the size annoys me but not much I can do about it.

• Advertisement

I went from a 6s to an Xs and thought it would be almost too big but when I have my sisters Xs max in hand I do wish I went for it.

Advertisement